Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Prevent skin from getting darker...??
Does sunblock really stop you from getting darker?
My practice has been moved to earlier on in the day so now, its really hot and the sun is out! My skin tans VERY easily!! I want something that ...

Mosquito bites?
My one year old daughter has a ton of mosquito bites on her legs from being in a walker in the hose. Calamine lotion isn't doing the trick.(yes I used bug lotion,guess it didn't work) I ...

I have a REALLY big spot?
it was small yesterday so it must have grown over night! its just the one aand i have no idea where it has come from. its read and it hurts and it looks shiney! ..it seems read to squeeze although i ...

Verrucas...?
How the hell do you get rid of them quickly?...

Does anyone know where I can buy old fashioned COAL TAR OINTMENT in the UK?

Mole on my chest?should i b concerned?
there's a mole on the right side of my chest and i am a little worried about it.this area of my skin has never been exposed to sun.i havn't had it my whole life...it's probably been ...

What facial moisturizers can I use that doesn't clog pores?
Lately, when I wash my face in the morning and night, my skin is getting white and flaky afterward about 5 or 10 minutes. So what normal priced non-codogenic(or w/e it's called) facial ...

Does putting bananas on moles help get rid of it?

What is good for foot odor?
My husband has really bad foot odor.. whats something that I could buy at a CVS that will work?...

I have acne?
do you suggest any creams ( like proactive ) that works. but i've heard that proactve doesn't work. are there any that work out there? can you give me names?
Additional Details

Do ring-worms spread if left untreated?
We just got a darling kitten 3 weeks ago. When we got him he had ring-worms but was being treated, oral medication, now they are gone. But then I noticed my son has one on his back, at first I ...

Emergenccyyy?
How do i make my lips bigger without gettin surgery or needles injected.? becaus my lips are very thin????...

Any home remedies for insect bites?
Specifically yellow jacket stings? Its itchy, and it burns. and the bite is like growing and its already 3 inches in diameter. What do i do!!!?...

How can I cure severe dry, cracked heels. I can't stand to use a blanket because my heels stick to it! HELP!
It's even starting to turn kind of greyish white! It's really nasty!
Additional Details
I've tried lotion & a pumice stone?...

Doing a statistical study . . .?
I need some data for a study I am conducting and need answers to the following questions.

A) Do you have psoriasis?

B) Do you smoke?

My answers are yes to both ...

What could i eat or drink to get rid of blemishes faster?
My foreheas is quite scarred and red due to spotsand i pile foundation & concealer on to hid it..which leaves me with more spots. Its just a vicious circle out to get me! What do I do to end it? I...

Acne Problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
i have had acne for 3 years now, and it is killing me! my mother always tells me that i should use the proactive solution everyday, but it isnt working, i tried the refining mask, the 1 2 3 steps, ...

Breaking out at age 23????
All throughout my teenage years my face would barely break out!!! Now that I am 23 it seems to really bad around my mouth and chin area...It is driving me insane because I was under the impression ...

Psoriasis help needed?
have psoriasis,red and white,dry. have tried many creams. any actual cure?...

A cure for athletes foot please?

MARINA
Why did i wake up with a Bruise on my arm?
I woke up today and i have a bruise on top of my arm...and i don't have anything around me to hit me at night ..my bed is big and i sleep in the middle of it....the bruise doesn't hurt not one bit...and i don't toss and turn...and im not dumn enough to hit my self in my dreams..i don't move at all ...but somehow i got a bruise..can someone explain why i got this??my bruise doesn't hurt and i can't feel it but i can see it lol..

SoAnxious
drink more milk

brut44
Mabye you knocked your arm on something during the day. Because it didn't hurt or anything, you ignored it, and thus forgot about the incident.

lovenice
Rating
One of life's mysteries I suppose. I sprained my ankle while sleeping once. Still no idea how that happened.

klumsy-kitty
Rating
you might have hit something the day before, and it took a night to come up. it doesnt mean you did something in your sleep.

Wreckless
Rating
sleepwalker

Kevin T
Rating
Yea definitely weird, did you hit it earlier in the day? it usually takes awhile for a bruise to develop. If not maybe you should get it checked out. It's possible that it could be a blood clog.

Muffin
I wish I knew, I actually did the same thing today. I bruise like a peach.

mcruz927
Rating
I DIDNT KNOW I MOVED IN MY SLEEP UNTIL MY DAD TOLD ME HE FOUND ME ON THE FLOOR WITH A BRUISE ON MY HEAD FROM HITTING THE TABLE NEXT TO MY BE (I HAVE A QUEEN SIZE) AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I HAD FALLEN UNTIL TWO DAYS LAER WHEN HE ASKED WHY DIDNT I GET UP

OR ELSE SOMEONE HIT YOU

derek g
did you sleep on your arm

‚ô•‚ô•Nicole‚ô•‚ô•
Rating
You say that you didn't roll over but you might have. You just might have kicked yourself or punched yourself while you were asleep. Yesterday you might have also walked into something and the bruise didn't form until you were asleep. Whatever happened I'm sure was no big deal.

kelc couture ‚ô•
Think back to yesterday afternoon or even a couple of days ago... did you get hit with anything? If so, thats probabally it.

shash
it could have been from the previous day. Maybe you hit something and didn't even realize it and the bruise is just showing up now. But it is pretty weird that it doesnt hurt

Danny-Mac
Rating
you probably hit yourself earlier that day and didnt notice. it bruised overnight.

Scott D
You most likely had something press up against your arm the whole night which caused blood vessels to burst causing the bruise.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy