Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

How can I get rid of acne?
Help! I have so much acne and it's getting so out of hand! I've tried proactive but it didn't work too good! I have so many blackheads especially! It's made me less confident as a ...

Any way to get rid of spots!?
hi have u got any way i can get rd of spots and prevent them coming...ive been getting loads recently and all on my forehead...u can probably play dot-to-dot thats how many i have..is there any cream ...

Is it safe to remove a mole myself?
If I have a mole that's about 1/4 inch in diameter and 1/4 tall, is it safe to cut if off myself? I've heard cutting off moles results in lots of bleeding and I don't want to bleed to ...

What's the best way to avoid mosquito bites?

How do i get rid of stretch marks?

Is herpes simplexsame as cold sores just different name?

Does anyone know any good remedies for spots?
I know all the usual stuff like cleanse, tone, moisturise etc. but my spots have got really bad in the past few days. Any suggestions?...

PROACTIV or MURAD??????
i have been using proactive for about 4 months, at first it started working really nicely and now it seems to be making my face worse and it gets really dry. I dont have bad acne but please tell me ...

Is there any REAL OVERNIGHT remedy for zits?

How to get rid of red marks/ scars on legs?
I used 2 cut myself on my legs ( not anymore) the last tym i did it was in may and cut pretty deep. the wounds have healed but i still have red marks on my legs, i really want 2 get rid of them, ive ...

What is the best facial acne treatment?
I have a lot of blackheads on my nose, and several highly noticeable acne spots on my face. I have tried many generic brands, as well as Clean & Clear, but nothing seems to be able to work. W...

Rashes and Itching all over my body?
I have rashes all over my body and they are itching bad. I have tried antihistamines thinking that my condition could be due to allergy, but it does not work.

Please help.

Dont ...

What is the causes of white hairs comes in young ages?
Iam twenty two years old. In my head most of the hairs convert black to white. what is the reason and solve it without chemical remidies(die, colouring) Please helpe me any one....

What can I do to reverse badly chapped lips?
I HAVE REALLY CHAPED LIPS AND THEY ARE STARTING TO SPLIT (I WAS SICK WITH STREP THROAT AND A COLD FOR A WEEK) what can i do that really works?...

How can I get rid of scars and stretch marks?
I have ALOT of scars. Acne, burns, + scab picking. Also i have stretch marks on my inner thighs + love handles. I'm fifteeen years old + very self-concious about it. HELP PLEASE....

My daughter has had severe eczema since she was a baby, she was referred to the hospital and put on a?
treatment programme there by the dermatologist - the main focus of her care was bandages/steroids..this was 2 years ago however and my GP seems reluctant to refer her back to the hospital for a ...

Cetaphil for acne?
is it any good? just the normal standard soap for acne?...

............acne?
what to do for acne? and i mean bad acne???? and it cant be anything that irritates or dries out skin too bad.

ive tried proactiv, acnefree, and clean and clear advantage ...

What are some good acne treatments?
Besides proactive....

How do you get rid of a scar or lighten the discoloration? HELP!!?
I was allergic to some ointment about a month ago and it turned into a rash. And now it leaves me with a red marking, the size of a half-dollar bill on my upper right arm. I am getting married in ...

Mike3st
Why! Why does my hair smell?
I take a shower every single day, but as my hair dries, the smell of the shampoo is gone and it's replaced by a different odor. I don't know what's causing it. I use paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo. it started when I was 12 or 11. It use to be REALLY bad, but its not too bad anymore, but i still feel uncomfortable being around people a few hour after I shower. I always see my friends having a good time and I want to, but If I get close too them and they smell my hair, well the'll say im dirty. Im not a smoker, my parents arent smokersand i dont eat greasy foods. i dont have greasy hair like I use too, but its still gets greasy a little bit, and i really dont have a acne problem just the norm for my age. im 15.
Additional Details
I def don't have lice.

BUT I have always noticed that I dont sweat as much through my scalp as other guys.

daniel d
Rating
It could be that you are using the wrong product for your hair though PM tea tree is a very good shampoo but your sweat glands may be over producing. Have you mentioned this to your hairdresser or doctor

starrwoode
is it your hair or is it your scalp, you should see a dermatologist, im not sure what they could do about it, but they must have something that can help.

hewsondion
I bet your towel smells. Try using a clean, nice smelling towel. And make sure you dry it thoroughly, have you tried a hair drier?

* Deep Thought *
Sound like your diet still, you know your skin/scalp are the biggest organ on the body.... so whatever you take in, is absorb.

But for now, just try switching shampoo's, tea tree oil does not smell the greatest.... really.... so try switching it up... and maybe for now, you can watch hair twice a day..
and night, leave in a conditioner in hair, that smells GOOD, and rinse out in the morning.

This is a problem that you can control and change!

cuddle me softly as soft as can get
go to a dermatogolist

bLuR.?
maybe the shampoo that u r using rite now is not suitable for u..
try using those nature herbal shampoo...
try this site www.himalayahealthcare.com ....
hope it helps..

Mopar Muscle Gal
you worry too much
people are not getting close enough to smell your hair
if it really bothers you- switch shampoos/conditioners to a pleasant smelling one
Relax

pali@yahoo.com
Rating
stop using any type of shampoo... use coconut perfume hair oil by tatas or bengal chemilcal or bajaj... not almond hair oil... and feel the difference.. it is worth trying

JOHN
Are you a heavy garlic eater? Or do you enjoy any other foods that could permeate through the skin? I understand that there are many foods, including garlic, that can affect the oder which one's body gives off... just a thought.

READER 1
Rating
You may have head lice.

hwall
ever try a leave-in treatment or conditioner? it might help

s t
Rating
It's not your hair doing the smelling. It's your nose.

Your hair stinks.

Try the ultimate mask: patchouli oil. Of course it will then stink like patchouli.

If you want it to be free from odor you may be out of luck.

There are other less offensive essential oils to mask the smell. Try an alternative book store, or the like.. On line it is cheaper.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, December 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy