Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

My face is making me mad?
ok, im 15 years old. i get pimples every now and then, but whenever i get them, i cant leave them alone! they hurt really badly so, i burst them and they feel tons better, but now i have scars. i ...

How to cure chapped lips?
My lips have been chapped for a while now, but now it is getting to the point where the skin underneath my bottom lip has turned the same color as my lips..so now it looks like I have another lip ...

I have a MAJOR BLUSHING problem. please help :(?
Hi, im a girl in highschool (16) and i think my blushing started around 8th grade. When the teacher calls on me my face turns bright red.
This has recently started happening to me when im with ...

What are you allergic to?
I am not allergic to anything...I know I very ...

Whats the most effective thing to get rid of mosquito bite itching?

Would you recommend me any product?
I need a good product, plus not "that" expensive, for my face, to clean and prevent blackheads+pimples and heal my pimple/acne scars(reddness, blemish). Also would make my face texture ...

How can I cure my lips?
So It was thanksgiving and the next day my lips feel like they are chapped, but are they? This has continued for a while like about 3 days. Please help!...

What to do about Acne ?
If You are 11 yrs old and have it on your face ? She has fair skin and doesn't like to be outside a lot. She's used a facial cleanser and acne pads but to no avail.

Do you ...

Goose bumps, what's all that about?
and why the silly ...

Scary zit problem?
I'm a 16 yr old male.. Over the last 2 nights, 2 huge zits have come on my forehead out of nowhere. I tried using Oxy but it didn't work. What are my options in order to get them to ...

How do i get a doctors note to prove my child has chickenpox?

"what is the consequence of rubbing soap on your private part which make u feel u are on a woman"?
becos i know of a friend who uses it because he thinks he too small to talk to a ...

How to cope up with chopped lips?

Is it true you can use head& shoulders shampoo to get ride of acne& body acne ?
that's what i heard..
anybody try it ?
Additional Details
lol i don't mean using it on your hair,
and it gets rid of acne.

i mean using it ON the actual ...

Transparent watery bumps?
Hello

In the hot weather I seem to suffer from very small watery bumps on the sides of my hands and feet (the strip between the top of the hand/foot and the palm/sole). Can anyone tell me ...

Need to get rid of boil/spot asap, any tips??
looks horible & going on holiday ...

Huge zit!!!!?
I woke up this morning with this huge zit by my right eye. Got big plans for New's Years Eve. Need quick fix for this monster on my face....

Remedies 4 exzema any1 ?
i cant stop itching my legs especially at night i suffer from exzema but nothing wrks !!! anybody know any remedies wt i cud try ? ?...

Dry, burning, itchy, flaky, red patch on face. My ear and belly button are burning too. What could this be?
My face has been dry off and on for a few months. Occassionally it will start flaking and get itchy and burning and red. Seems to happen more when stressed. What could it be?
Additional D...

I have small warts on my neck and armpit and I am only 22years old?
1.Recently I found those warts and I am extremly nervouse about it because I heared it only happens to old men/women am I in a trouble?

2.I live in Toronto. Is there any good skin care ...

stars
Where do nits come from?
my daughter got nits and apparently its coz i washed her hair, but a bandana on and it was a hot day so the moist and heat encouraged the nits to form....but from what?

ERnurse
Nits are the eggs that are laid by lice. How do you know that they're nits? If they truly are nits she will need to get a lice treatment.

leedsmikey
Hope this helps

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/headlice.html

ninz0r
That is total bull! Nits are caught from other people. She obviously touched heads with another kid and the nits from their head travelled onto her head. They dont just grow out of no where! You need to get rid of them as soon as possible! The longer you wait the harder it will be to get rid of them. As a kid i had them plenty a time! Good luck.......

lucyshines49
NO that's not the reason at all. Nits come from head lice. Your daughter has been in close contact with someone who has head lice, common in school age children as they share hats, combs, huddle head to head. There are so very good shampoos out there to kill the lice. You must check all family members heads, wash all bedding, pillows , stuff toys etc or put them in plastic bags for a few weeks . After the hair is treated you have to "get rid of all nits" as these are the eggs laid by the lice. The now have special combs or use a fine tooth comb. It is a tedious job but has to be done. Lice do not like hair full of jells so use it. They only like clean hair. Head lice make you feel dirty but it's not for dirt as i said before they love clean hair! Go to your drug store and ask for info on treatment.
If you can't afford the shampoo than used Mayo a cooking oil and let sit on child's head for at least a half hour , repeat every few days this will smother the adults. Remember pick off the nits, oils make them easier to slide down the hair shaft. One can also buy tea tree oil to add to shampoo for daily use . It is believed that the lice do not like the smell. Good Luck

lovableleachy
Rating
cats,nits only go in clean heads. you wanna try and get full marks lotion. and after 10 mins use a nit come to pull the body and the eggs out. and repeat it after 2 weeks. they come to child to child by crawling on to another childs hair when their head are close. if you daughter got long hair. you wanna try tieing your childs hair up.

vampini
What a load of crap! nits come from other kids hair they cannot jump or fly but girls get them most because they tend to hug and get closer....if your daughter's head was against another kid with nits the nits will walk from one head to another....they are buggers to control if they hatch into lice! best thing I used was the Full Marks 10 minute lotion the tea tree stuff is rubbish and it stinks......always check her hair everytime you wash it just to be on the safe side...I remember when my daughter got it for the first time I was horrified! but nits will live in any hair!

Gdee
Rating
yer head. Only joking

Mr Tripod
Nits come from nits eggs, which come from nits.
Originally though, nits come from Dorchester. In Dorset, England.

WHO am i?
dirty kids.

savannah s
Rating
Someones lying to u!!!!!

She wouldve caught them from another child through close head contact - so most probably at school/nursery or playing with her friends.

Where do they come from originally??? I havent got a clue!

But it has nothing to do with u putting a bandana on her head, as a matter of fact, that would more than likely reduce the chances of her getting nits as her hair would be covered!

Hot Stuff
Rating
Nits are the eggs laid by lice. You need a shampoo that will kill them. Speak to your pharmacist. Kids pick these up by borrowing combs, hats, etc.

Oh My What To Do!
Rating
The eggs were probably already there, picked up from another child at school/nursery. The moisture and heat would have encouraged them to grow.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, April 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy