Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Mosquito-like bumps... everywhere !! help..?
For the past two days I have been developing these bumps.. almost look as mosquito bites. They itch like crazy ! They are all over my arms and legs and stomach area. I don't know what it is.. it ...

How do i get rid of this dandruff?
i tryed every thing nothing works please ...

Why isn't apple cider vinegar getting rid of my wart?
I have been using apple cider vinegar on my wart for about 3 weeks already. Everytime it turns black i stop putting it on and cut off the scab, but surprisingly underneath the scab the wart is still ...

Itchy itchy bumps all over?
i have itchy little bumps all over my sides, thighs, lower back, and chest. they are really itchy! what should i do?...

Skin cancer from tanning?
Is skin cancer is only caused by being OVEREXPOSED to the UV rays? For instance, you won't get skin cancer as long as you moderate your exposure to the sun...for example: if I go to a tanning ...

I got 5 stitches in my forehead..what will it look like after it heals? Will there be a big scar?

My bottom lip will not heal!! it keeps cracking / peeling every few days cause i use to pick at it.. HELP ME!?
i have been picking/biting the outside of my bottom lip for years now and i finally stopped about 3 weeks ago but it wont heal, it keep cracking / peeling it looks like there are multiple scabs on my ...

Acne question?
What do you usually do to get rid of pimples and acne?
The brand names of any products would help greatly.
Additional Details
If you could give me the website I would appreciate ...

How can I get rid of scars?

What can I use for Acne Marks?
They just done seem to go away but just stay their. After the pimple is gone their is just a mark from the result of the Pimple. I don't pick on them I just wait until they are gone by itself ...

I have these weird things growing on my leg. it is green and soft and has little veins and it burns,what is it
also it is swollen, it is red and blue and green. it has a pulse. My friend says everyone has this. is she lieing? no she benver does. it also is heavy and absorbs water. when i get a sunburn on it ...

Mole Problem. Please help?
I have a big mole on the center of my nose. It is skin color. I am a 14 year old male and it is really hard to live with it. I asked my mom to go to the dermatologist to get it removed but she ...

My wedding ring and engagement ring keeps causing my finger to blister? How do i stop it!?
I got married three years ago. wore them with no problem!! Since i had my baby (11 months ago) Everytime i put it on it causes blisters. I have had the rings professional cleaned. I have had them ...

What kind of medication is good for hives, rashes?
My Dr. put me on rosacea medication thinking that was the issue, but it seems it isn't. My skin burns, itches, and looks like poision ivy. . .not rosacea or acne. Can anyone recommend a cream ...

Hi. My girlfriend woke up one morning itching all over for no apparent reason?
She told me that she even feels itchy inside her head - help! what's going on?

Thanks so ...

What is the best way to wash acne on face?
I don't know if washcloth is too damaging or if hands clean enough....

Been to 3 doctors, not able to diagnose...do symtoms sound familliar to anyone?
i thought i'd just throw this out there and see if anyone had experienced somthing like this.

i have a red, itchy rash on my face.
it starts out a small pimple-like bump...but ...

Warts please help?
tried just about everything i have found on the net burned oiled duct taped etc... you name it
anybody have any new ideas on how to remove a stubborn ...

What is your opinion?
You know how everyone say "Its not whats on the outside that counts but whats on the inside!"

Well i was thinking we need to stop looking at the color of peoples skinn. Cause ...

Itching- my mum used to say when a sore /scab starts itching it means its gettin better-true or rubbish?

â„¢Danny
What would happen if someone didnt take a bath or shower for years?
I know it's a bit of a freaky question lol.

RICHARD P
Rating
Very bad body odour, thats what - Theres a woman in our town who smells so bad, you want to throw up.
Bad idea.

Karen R
they would pong !!!

Martin M
You would be smelly!

Daniel F
Rating
they would live alone.....

Tenchi P
Besides the odor that everyone else is so obviously stating, I think you can also develop diseases resulting from such uncleaniness. If you don't wash off all those germs then it's bound to happen.

Cheeky
Do it and find out for us if you like. Not advised though.

anna
Rating
they would smell!!!! not to mention they would be at higher risk for disease/poor health.

Angela M
Rating
Wouldn't they be called "Sting" ? I heard that he diznae use any soap or washing stuff. He only splashes aboot in some plain water!!

?
Rating
smell you later

Dr Frank
Not much, many populations don't get that much chance to wash, but you might not be very nice to get downwind of!

Ang
I suppose they would smell alot, would probably have sores all over their skin and that is a disgusting question. Why would someone not shower or bathe?

Secret Name
They would get very dirty.

Going into that further, it would cause spots/zits in places around the body.

The person would smell, pretty bad.

I also reckon they would get lightheaded from time to time.

rohit
If someone wont take bath as you say he will hav lots of skin infections as no hygiene ill b maintained he ill also smell real bad making him a source of nausea and headache for others as well as for himself

bubblesthepowerpuffgirly
they wud smell like the man on the bus next to me did this morning!

Polo
Rating
He/she would become a very lonely person......

vegan_lauren
not to mention the smell, they'd most likely get bed sores all over, bad acne,, and other medical side effects.

carebearexecutioner
Rating
They'd need a lot of Oust air sanitizer :D

Purple Diamond
I watched a tv programme about a woman who didn't wash her hair for months as an experiment. At first, she felt dirty & started to itch etc (eww) but after a few weeks her hair started to look really healthy & shiny & didn't smell bad at all. It was as if her body was cleaning it naturally. I don't know whether the same would happen with the body though. I've noticed a number of people who stink really badly as a result of not bathing (I presume) but maybe the smell was more on their clothes than their body. In other words, if they didn't bathe but changed their clothes regularly they wouldn't stink so bad.
The idea is repulsive to me though

amicus curiae
Rating
well i happen to know a bloke that doesnt wash. so far i think its over 2 years since his last brush with water n soap.
apart from a nasty crud on his skin and no close :-) friends...
he appears fine.
skin rashes and ingrown hairs would be expected, and all the experts would say its likely to lead to illnes, but this guy doesnt even catch a cold..
the near phobic must scrub everyday is a new phenomenon anyway! until about 20 years ago 1 or 2 baths showers a weeks was the norm. and you wore the same clothes more than 1 day also! ditto towels and sheets, did not get done more than 1 washday.
advertising and consumerism has affected our perceptions.
office worker who dont get dirty or even break a sweat, use deoderants etc. really do not need a daily shower, it feel s good but could be less often in reality.
someone working with dust grime and chemicals would be justified.
our skin actually has a natural flora for a good reason. overwashing causes some skin problems to get worse not better, especially the high sls and caustic soaps.

Niamh
Smell obviously; and get infections and sores from the bacteria and they would attract nasty flies who would lay their eggs in the putrid sores.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy