Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

My skin has always been dry ill put lotion on and it will be dry again an hour later?
can u suggest a really good lotion? i feel like ive tried everything even baby oil and other thick ...

Can anyone suggest a solution to eliminate dark circles beneath the eyes?

What are some ways to beat the heat?
It's sooo hoooot in Florida, my car is drippin from sweat, I'm drippin from sweat, what are some good ways to beat the heat?!...

I have had ezcema for 8 years and it has left scars how can i remove them?

I have a wart growing right along my eye. How do I get rid of it?

My nephew has eczema, on steroid cream, but does not seem to help. any remedies?

I am black and I wanted to use a skin lightener to lighten my skin so it wont be as dark should i go for it?

Acne problems.. help?
I have zits all over my forehead, and on the sides of my face close to my ears, and I have blackheads all over my nose. I also live in a very dry climate. What can I do to stop the acne before I end ...

Acne every where?
Hey Help Me,
I need some help from expirienced people seriousness this is a very touchy subject for me so be nice Thanks!Anybody know of a product to help with face acne also on my chest and ...

What are stretch marks? how are they made. and is there any way to get rid of them considering i am 18?
no chemical or surgical suggestions please, they are light and ...

Anyone know any good ways to treat and heal eczema?
i have bad eczema and just wondering what i can do to calm it down and heal ...

What's a good way to get rid of acne from YOUR experience?
Lasers, peels, anything......

Does proactive have any bad effects on the skin?
i have really bad acne n im wantin to use proactive bt im scared that just like the other products proactive might harm my skin aswell......

What is the best kind of brand for chapstick..?
my lips got really dry when it got a ittle colder it is really ...

What is a good to put on my skin i mean like people put *foods* on there face what sorta stuff ....
can i put on my face and hair to make it look more healthy..and i mean stuff you can get ou of your kitchen !!! ...

I am a 43 year old man that still gets zits/spots. Any idea why?

Itchy skin under arm?
I'm having a terrible problem with itchy skin under my arm. It isn't in the armpit, there is no redness or rash, but it drives me crazy. I've used hydrocortisone cream which helps a ...

I have a lump under my skin end i dont know what is??
i have a lump under my skin in my right hand in the radius-ulna region. I dont know what is this. It is like ball 5mm under my skin, immovable, hard, is not getting bigger in the last 2 years, not ...

How do you get rid of Blackheads?
I've tried squeezing it
but it just went bigger and didn't go in and jUts bled and Hurt Alot!!

I'm 15, will it just go out on its own??

What happened to me????
Today I had an episode where I had this sudden pain in the left side of my abdomen. It was so bad I doubled over from the pain. After about 5 minutes of convincing myself it was OK to stand up ...

sweetness
What to do for dry skin?
What is a good body moisturizer? I apply lotion everyday to my skin and it still is so dry looking. I do exfoliate regularly maybe its the moisturizer. What do you think? I would love to have glowing skin! Well wouldn't everybody. But if anyone knows of something out there that will do it let me know. Thanks

iahtu
after bath put some oil on your skin then Nivea intensive moisturizing milk and drink a lot of water.

Ladybug
Nivea and St. Ives works for me

HappyGirl
use something with aloe vera in it. It moisturizes really well. The brands that people are mentioning above are all good. I wash with Dove body wash and it's amazing and smells amazing too. My skin feels so soft afterward. I agree that Olay is a good brand and St. Ives too!

Jellybean is having a baby bean
I like to use Eucerin, clears up dry skin but can get a bit greasy. I use it at night so I don't feel so greasy during the day.

I_heart_geometry
You could be exfoliating too often - if you are always scrubbing, then you never give your cells a chance to create the neccessary oils for keeping your skin hydrated.
However, it could still be your lotion. Try switching brands, and go for something with a thicker consistency. Try a body butter from Bath and Body Works or THe Body Shop. They have natural ingredients (unlike Vaseline which can make your skin harder rather than softer and more radiant) so you wont have to put on so much and they last the whole day.

sweetpiej2000
hay first of all take a bath with DOVE soap after that clean your body with some cleasing milk the apply some NIVIA cream on ur skin then it'll be gud

Tasha
Olay's "Quench Therapy" is really good for me. It's specially made for EXTREMELY DRY SKIN and it's sold in a purple bottle.

african.violet
I know that this is going to sound random. But, Olive Oil straight from the bottle helps. Doesn't smell to good but is a good thing for your skin. Then, shea butter unprocessed is good too.

♥bLOnDiE♥
Rating
hey
http://www.olaybody.com/images/usa/body/NewSkinNews/img-bdy-news-360x310.jpg

this stuff works GREAT for me...whenever my face is dry
good luck
♥

sophia j
you should really apply some SARNA on your skin its for extremly dry and itchy skin and after you get out of the shower make sure you put on some GOLD BOND

lovetherain75
It took me a long time to figure out that for myself, I even started seeing dermatologists. I know what works for me and maybe you too. I take a hot shower and i only use dove senstive skin soap, not that i have sensitive skin but it has moisturizers in it and its fragrance and dye free which is hard on your skin, as i rinse i cool the water down a little at a time to close my pores to hold in the moisture, then when I get out I pat dry so i dont rough up the skin and I use cetaphil lotion, you can buy it at walmart or any drug store, its about 8 dollars but its a big pump bottle. While im still damp i rub in the lotion, it too is dye and fragrance free and thats what the dermatologist recommended. i let it soak in before i dress, also try it as soon as you shave too, its great skin soother, helps with razor rash and that sorta stuff. You will notice a difference the first time you use it and by the end of the week you will see a big difference in your skin, it even helped with my scarres.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy