Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Do you have scares left over from the chickenpox?
I have a few on my face and one on my arm....

I look older than i am!!???
i am 20 years old and people think i am 30, and this is a problem because i am a girl and i feel like i look tired and old. I have been in a lot of stress in my childhood, so that might be part of it,...

Cold sores how the hell do you get rid of them?

10 Points! Whats the best prescription medicine for acne... I'm 30 yrs old and breaking out all over !

Im going to my doctor soon(would like to talk to her about products!). and would like some suggestions that have worked for you. Please don't say ProActive cause i have it and it didnt ...

Which product is better for skin-- Dove or Eucerin??
They are both fragrance free... eucerin contains some sort of linthon (sp) alcohol... but people said the dove cleanser is very thick....
and they are both for sensitive skin...
Any help ...

I have very dry skin i have tried useing diffrent soaps but nothing seem to help my face is t?

I acedently took 3 pain relievers (advill) for burnt skin am i going to be ok and what should i do?
im 13 years ...

Weird lump on my chest?
i sometimes get acne on my chest, and i know its normal and i have to wash it, yada yada yada.
just now i realize i have this lump.
its smaller than my pinky fingernail, but it doesn'...

Little purple lines on my thighs. What are they!?
I've got these little purple lines on my legs and they've been there for around two monthes now. they aren't going away and looks like they've gotten bigger! What could they be? S...

How do i get rid of thoughts i dont want?

My toenails are yellow.. Advice please...?
I think it may be because i always polish them and they may be stained or something.. Is there anything I can put on them to make the yellow go away?...

I have poison ivy. Please Help. Itching like crazy?
I have poison ivy on the back of my leg, under my chin, around my mouth and in a place im not going to say. Any suggestions on how to treat it. Im currently using hydrocorisone cream....

I have horrible acne?
My face has HUGE pores and is getting to the point that it looks puffier than usual. Im sick of having this and I need to know what is going to get ride of this. I am a track runner so I always eat ...

Any way of calming down the redness of a bite?
I have been bit twice on my face and one of the bites is really big and feels like a big lump it had what i guess was poison in it this morning but i got that out but there wasn't much there but ...

What causes the skin under the eye to be darker?

My belly button...ozzing puss???HELP?
its oozing puss dnt knw wat caused it n it looks really red and raw, i tried puting a slaine solution but i dnt know if it is working should i see a doc??
Additional Details
is it common ...

How to get rid of acne?
I am 20 years old. I have terrible acne. Nothing I used seems to help. I have tried proactiv, acne free, and a whole lot of other over the counter acne products nothing seems to help. Most of those ...

In the future will everyone have the same coloured skin?
Since people have only started to mix races in the last 100 years or so, is it fair to say that in the next 1000 years the colour of or skins will merge so that we all look half-cast-ish?...

Strange little bumps all over my body?
when i pop them water like stuff comes out of them. there very ...

Does water help you with this?
Please answer every question I ask. Does water help make zits go away? Does water help you prevent zits? Does water help make scabs heal? Does water make your skin look better? And, how many glasses ...

Marki
What makes a hickey go away?
Is there anything fast that makes a hickey go away?

RiZzOn
tell her it was the vacume cleaner.

Hopper52
Take a lipstick lid and hold the open end to the hickey. Using pressure, twist the cap. You'll probably still have to use makeup, but it will be lighter. Next, don't get hickies.

rtd13440
try witch hazle or tea tree oil

mrneighbordude
rub tomatoe sauce on it, did you also know that it will get ride of the stench if your sprayed by a sknunk?

HOTCHOC
put aloe vera on it..
but i heard that it works even better if u hold a cold spoon over teh aloe vera

pinkwoodrose
Look in the mirror and scream BOO! If that works,,,you have found the ONLY way to get rid of one quickly.

bluemoca_1
nothing, its a bruise. it'll go away the same as if you bashed your leg on a table.

Jenblossom
Rating
Time.

There is always the" I was using the vacuum and it got away" excuse!

Try some concealer and powder or mock turtle neck (yeah, I know it is like summer) Well, hope you find some remedy!

10-T3
Rating
MAKE - UP ? .

sunburzt2001
Yes. You can help a hickey mark go away faster if you get a spoon and using the back of it, rub it over the hickey mark for a couple of minutes.

Carrie
Rating
you could put something cold on it but in reality it takes time. good luck :)

K.H.
Rating
A cold spoon. Put the spoon in the freezer for a while take it out and apply it to the hickey. A hickey is just blood so the cold compress makes the bruise go away. hope this helps.

johntbui1
hickeys are basically just bruises. to speed up the 'going away' process, just increase the blood flow there to dissolve away the blood clots. putting warm compresses such as a towel soaked in warm water for several minutes, several times a day will do the trick.

C K
a long sweater

or don't get one to start with it

TeriR
Rating
Time and healing.

kokopeli706
Time. Find some foundation concealer in the meantime until it fades.

2BaD4u
Rating
Time, only time. It actually has to heal.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy