Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

My parents won't let me go on accutane (I'm 21). Is there anyway I can go on it without them knowing?
I was wondering if drug companies normally disclose what drugs you bought and what doctors you went to on the forms. I have bad acne but my parents say accutane is dangerous. I'm not moody so I ...

How to get rid of an ulcer?

Is it possible for one who is bald to develop dandruff?

Is writing on your skin bad???
i do it all te time, the game zap,the game this,tats ( fake ) is it?...

Help!!! whats the best way to get rid of dark circles around the eye?
serious answers please....

All over skin itching with no rash?
It started a couple of weeks ago, on the palms of my hands. Then it went to my head, and then down below, around my lady bits. Now when I get it, it can be anywhere.
I hadn't been out in ...

Huge Hole in my face!?
Ok, here's the deal. I'm 28 and have never really had any acne. All of a sudden I noticed what looked like a huge holE in my face (by my nose). Well, what it was, was a huge blackhead. Sooo ...

I have really oily skin, is there anything I can do to make it less oily?
??...

Where can you buy the best kind of lotion?

Help Please, my son is getting diarrahoea at least once a week?
My son has had this problem for years. We have been to the Doc"s and have had no help there. We have monitored eating and seems not to be anything in particular. I know my son worrys about ...

Are swimming pools bad for your skin?

Acne. tried everything. help!!?
i have had acne for 5 years now. they started out very big and red, and after years of antibiotics and creams, it's been reduced to really small bumps all over my cheeks. the dermatologist said ...

If I spray my hands with anti-perspirent will it stop me from getting sweaty palms?

Acne!!!???
my acne only goes away if i follow a long detailed routine of cleansing my face up to three times a day. during the day, i cant touch my face at all and i must get exactly 8 hours of sleep or more. ...

Can you hurt yourself by cutting off a big skin tag with sterilized scissors?

How to control oily skin?
please reply ...

I Have This Bump Under My Lips!?
I found that I have a big bump on my lips! I was wondering, what is that and how do I get rid of it!?...

Help.plsssssssssssss........
my friend me ask how did i get my underarms smoother than her,her underarms lookes like a chicken skin but its not dark?i dont know what to tell her...plsssssssss ...

Acne!! Help!!?
i have a bad acne problem

i'd tried everything but none of them works

i really hate those acne

hope someone can tell me how to get rid of it completely without ...

How to deal with dandruff for my 3 year old?

Kenzie
What is this clear smelly stuff coming out the back of my ear?
is it cause of an infection? help! what should i do?

Pantera
Rating
puss. and yes, colliflower ear maybe?

ginabelle7
Ew! yeah that sounds like an infection to me. Are your ears pierced? Maybe that's what it's from

Sooz
You may have a middle ear infection when germs get into the middle ear and the area fills up with fluid (or pus). Best make an appointment with the doctor.

Eve
Everyone has phermones behind their ears. I never feel or see anything, but if you rub your finger behind the ear you can sniff it and yeah, I agree that I don't like the smell. Here is what Dr. Gupta told an someone online with the same question.

Gaurav Gupta: hi
Customer (name blocked for privacy): hi
Gaurav Gupta: i would like some more information before answering your question
Gaurav Gupta: can you specify your age?
Customer (name blocked for privacy): 56
Gaurav Gupta: ok
Gaurav Gupta: are you on any chronic medication like for diabetes, hypertenson etc?
Customer (name blocked for privacy): i'm on Prozac, but I've had this symptom before that
Gaurav Gupta: since when have you noticed the smell?
Customer (name blocked for privacy): all long as I can remember
Gaurav Gupta: has the type of smell changed?
Customer (name blocked for privacy): no
Gaurav Gupta: do you have any ear wax or ear infection or any other ear symptoms?
Customer (name blocked for privacy): I do have ear wax, no ear infection, never
Gaurav Gupta: what you are describing is a normal phenomenon
Gaurav Gupta: we have sebaceous glands behind the ear
Gaurav Gupta: they secrete a fluid to keep the skin lubricated behind te ear
Gaurav Gupta: this causes the smell
Customer (name blocked for privacy): it drives me crazy. what can I do
Gaurav Gupta: also since the area behind the ear is an easy place for bacteria to multiply
Customer (name blocked for privacy): I don't think my husband has this
Gaurav Gupta: the sebaceous secretions along with the bacteria can cause the smell
Gaurav Gupta: the smell varies from person to person as the body odour
Gaurav Gupta: in some people it is very strong, while in the other it is not

Lex_420
Rating
it could be the begining of an infection
the stuff is called pus.
and clean your ear with alcohol pad and dont touch it before washing ur hands..

christopher
Rating
probably a bump or something that you scratched and then puss or something came out of it. happens all the time.

Kyra C
Rating
i think it wuld be an infection im not exactly sure.

fjlsdkjf
Are your ears pierced? From the sound of it, I'd say they are. My ears are pierced, so I've had this before, and it is an infection. The best thing to do is:

1. Every couple of hours, twist your earrings around in your ears - this prevents the earrings to stick to your ears.

2. Every few hours, take your earrings out and squeeze the holes to help get the infection out.

3. When finished with number 2, keep the earrings out and put them in a small dish of either hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol. Then apply the same liquid to a cotton ball or q-tip and rub that on your ear. This will keep everything clean.

If it gets worse, go see your doctor.

Jessica D
The best thing to do is to go and see your GP and get a profeessional point of view. Good luck!

MATTHEW B & HIS WENCH
Rating
I'm guessing this is from your ear ring so summut. I'd say it could be! Try bathing it with salt water or TCP if it's real sore then see your GP

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy