Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Help with mosquito bites?
I got bitten by a mosquito or mosquito's through the night last night and although it wasn't itching, it is itching really bad now and I can't stop stratching.

Does anyone ...

What part of the body, when itchy, gives the best relief when it is in fact...itched?

HELP ME please?
I have this huge red zit on my nose and it hurts everytime i touch it. I dont think its a whitehead because there is no white thing. And on friday i want to look great and this zit is stopping me . HE...

I have no acne.?
i recently had a break out of acne where i got the odd spot on my forehead chin nose evry now and then.

so i started using this duac once a day stuff and it worked wonders

i ...

Proactiv, does anyone use?
does anyone use this product. i am a grown women with acne . and i use it but it never takes it away but just controls it. anyone else?...

I have a bump on my lip what is it?

I have extremely dry skin on my hands, which is pealing. What can this, and what is the best cream to buy?

Weird marks on my skin?
Ok, for a while now I've had these marks that are in the shape of a cut, it looks kinda like scars, but their not scars. Their a light purple-ish color. There isnt any pain at all from them, but ...

Please help me with this lump
Earlier I posted the following message: have a bump on the upper left side of my neck. It doesnt appear to exist on the other side of my neck. I dont know what this could be and would like some ...

Why does my face go red when I play video Games?
Hi.
Since I can remember, I`ve played video games on a regular basis [ not too much though..] and nothing used to happen.
Now that I have got Call of duty 4, [ A very intense shooting game ...

My left toes have skin cracks and even small bleeding.. itchy also.. what problem? how to cure?

What can i used to removed deep inprint on shoulder from bra?
my shoulder has a deep dark mark on it from my bra strap it there any thing i can used to get it off?...

What are the parts of he body called?

Guys Plz answer!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Do guys care if girls have acne? Is it unattractive? Would you ever date a girl with acne? Just wondering cuz sometimes I get breakouts and it makes me feel self conscious....

Whats wrong with me?....plz help?
I need help, ok here it goes I have had a rash for two months now on my thighs, butt and under my arms they itch alot....it doesnt hurt, burn or anything like that. Im worried, the thing is I dont ...

What causes skin to wrinkle when we age?
I know its because we age, but why? Is there a scientific explination?...

Does anyone know of a good deodrant that will stop me having sweat marks?

Tanning beds?
Do going to tanning beds or staying outside in the sun help cause break outs....

Does anybody here get bitten my misquitos?
Ive been attacked by mozzies and have massive red swollen lumps on my poor arms, its never been this bad, ever does anyone else have bad bites?? help my tell me im not alone.....

Bad sunburn - help?
I got this horrible sunburn on my chest from a cruise ( I wore sunscreen 70spf and I don't USUALLY burn ) and it hurts really bad, I'm not sure what to put on it to make it better or speed ...

girll
What is the bump on my eye?
it is a small bump on the corner of my eye (the outside corner of my left eye).

it isnt a pimple, my sister said it could be a stress bump?

what is that and how do you make it go away?

nothing ive looked up helps
Additional Details
its been here for a while now, its just started hurting

Scream!!!
Rating
It could be a cyst. . .you need to go see a doctor

reebokgrlz
Its a star
put a ice pack on it...
or either rest ur eyes
or warm pack

I had it my brother had it and those things work....
and now its gone..and its painful u can hardly open ur eye.right!

sunshineonmyshoulder
Just don't touch it for about 2 or 3 days - if it starts going away - just continue to not touch it at all and it should be gone in a week. I had one of these once and my friend gave me that advice and it worked. I don't really know what it was.

tlcorbett85
Rating
could be a stye. Apply a cold compress and wait for it to go down. They normally happen along the lash line.

Lori K
Rating
Those are usually linked to high cholesterol (if they are painless). I believe they are called milia.

If you have pain, it is probably a sty.

blue
it's a sty. put a warm compress on it or stand. it's kinda like a pimple. there is stuff over the counter you can get. ask ur pharmacist. don't wear make-up for awhile.

NONAME
Rating
it's actually *on* your eyeball? if so, see a doc

if it's a little white spot on your eyeLID then it's a stye, and it'll go away within a few days. Don't play with it.

nickie u
Rating
the small bump on your eye is probaly a sty. i sometimes get them. they itch and burn. to treat it go to a pharmacy and get some sty cream it will go away in a few days.

anqi_yu
it can be a stye.
these have to be surgically removed, usually relatively cheap a and little or no recovery time.

Krista
Rating
It's a wort, trust me I have one too. Just go to the skin doctor, he'll give you some medicine to get rid of it, mine did I just went yesterday lol.

haylorsmermaid
it could be a sty i dont know if i spelled it right

thephoneguy1234
sounds like an eye bump, these can get to be very large and puss filled. most grow to at least an 1/2" across before they burst and ooze the puss out. some have gotten as large as 3", good luck.

sasha
send a pic

stjohnscheer196
its sty. they usually appear when your not getting enough sleep. does it hurt at all?

Steph
Rating
how long have you had it? a few days? it sounds like a sty infection. keep your fingers out of your eye.. you may need to get antibiotics.

Achilles
Rating
its a sty, time is the best remedy.... don't pop it with a needle, unless very careful and very depserate.

chanti
to make it go away
take a q-tip
dip it in hot water and gently apply it on the bump
i dont know what they are but they appear from sweat
to prevent it always wash ur face, from salt and sweat my brother had it thats why i know

hope it helps :)

sandra b
It sounds like a stye. I've gotten many of them in my lifetime. It usually comes when I'm tired, weakened immune system, etc. Here's what to do: place a very warm cloth over the bump several times a day. Be very gentle with your eye. If it doesn't get better this way there is topical ointment at drugstore called Stye medicine. This is only to be placed on the exterior of your eyelid...not directly in the eye. The warm compresses really do help. Also, refrain from using eye makeup, since it could have been caused by this...eyeliner or eyeshadow.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy