Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

What is difference between thumb and small finger ?

Small lump on back?
i have had this little lump for about 5 years sometimes you can squezze pus out of it like a zit but lately i it sore and kind off swelling with a red mark around ...

What's a fast over night solution to acne?
Anybody please! I need some old fashioned remedies?...

Hi! my baby is 4 months old and she keeps on sweating, what must i do with it?

My 8 year old daughter woke up one morning and had little red dots on her face and the eyeslids.Why?

What do u think of doctors?
some people like them and some don't, so what do u think of them, are they good or bad and why?...

I have a zit on my back that keeps coming back. When I pop it, it stinks like dirty feet. Any ideas why?

I have a friend whose mom is an acoholic.. she has been bleeding from her arms and legs with out hittin them o

Additional Details
or anything. What could this be caused from?...

Body acne.?
i get pimples on my chest and back. how can i get rid of them....

What is the remedy to avoid darkcircles?

Acne help??
I have occasional breakouts, especially right before my period starts. I heard proactive isn't very good because it stops working when you stop using it or something. plus, it's too pricey. ...

Using body spray on my armpits caused painful lumps?
I used to use a roll on deodorant under my arms and then spray on copious amounts of 'charlie' body spray because i was paranoid about body odour. I started to get painful lumps every now ...

How to get rid of acne? Help!!?
How do u get rid of blackheads too? Is it good to put make-up over ur zits?...

Home remedies for acne??
hey everyone! =D
do any of u know an effective acne home remedy???
i just need to get rid of this!!!!
PLZ HELP ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH!.!.!...

What is the best shampoo for getting rid of dandruff? for very senstivie skin?
i have tried head and shoulders but it seriously irritates my scalp and makes it ...

Cold Sores!! and Worried!!?
Im panicking that cold sores can spread to eyes, nose, and rest of the face, if you touch the sore. Last night, In my sleep i rubbed my cold sore on my lip and then rubbed my eye. How long would I ...

My daughter, 15, has been bruising very easily, why?
She will get a bruise for no apparent reason and doesnt remember running into anything and takes vitamins regularly. She has a good diet. Loves fruits and vegatable's. She has a skin disease ...

What Cleaning product (acne wash) would you say that works the best?
I dont have bad acne but id like to get rid of the few i have. What do you think would work the best? Im using Clean&Clear at the moment....

ACNE PROBLEMS!!!! Please help me big time?
Someone please help! ive tryed everything! soaps, face scrubs, clearsil, Etc Etc And Nothing works for me, i havent tryed pro-active but it just feels like theres no use and i should give up i cant ...

When i get out of the shower i get itcy what can i do to stop the itcy?
for a long time everytime i get outofthe shower im icty. what can i do to stop myself from ictying?...

LilyDaisy
What is the best product to prevent chafing of inner thighs?
My husband has a job where he is constantly walking, walking... for 8 hours a day. He gets bad chafing in his inner thigh area, that is very painful. He has tried baby powders, corn starch powders, even diaper rash ointments. These do help healing the rash areas, but we need some suggestions for prevention while walking so much. Any ideas out there? Thanks!!

vpsinbad50
Rating
Gold Bond powder

chefzilla65
working in kitchens i had this problem also...about 10 yrs ago i switched from briefs to boxers which allows more room and air
i still use powders and cornstarch but without the tightness of the briefs made all the difference in the world

nora7142@verizon.net
nizoral cream may work it is a perscription product.

Honey Bee
Sometimes, I put deodorant on my inner thighs when I ware skirts. It keep my thighs from sweating and rubbing together. I hope this helps.

RSJ
First of all, I think you need to find out what's causing his chafing in the first place, constantly walking yeah perhaps a factor, but it doesn't happen to everybody. If he wears tight trousers perhaps he should try get a pair of looser fitting one, or different softer material. If he's overweight, urge him to lose weight because then the weight off of the thighs might make the problem go away.

Apart from that, I think he should go and see the doctor for advice, not Yahoo! Answers. You could try the wrap/band aids (the sleeve like things you wear when spraining your elbow/ankle etc) because this could conceal the area that is chafing.
Anything that's chafed is usually caused by not enough air getting in the areas. This could be partially solved if he wore shorts to work?

Anyhow, best of luck with his problems! :)

gjudge
Rating
How about getting the kind of men's underwear called boxer briefs? They come down to mid thigh and should prevent future chafing.

Handyman
Rating
Use boxer briefs and apply petroleum jelly to the area before going to work.

faye
My husband is a roofer.He has that problem too.After he showers while still wet rub on baking soda.

nomiadich
I know this may sound silly what about tights wearing a pair of tights we females wear them and we dont seem to suffer as much maybe he could try them it wouldnt be noticable under his clothing

Colette D
Rating
vasaline might work but it would probally need reapplication after a couple of hours also your husband might want to look in to why he's chafing? Are his pants to tight etc.?

mad_hat
We bought the tight boxer short underwear that go to mid thigh. The real tight ones (like spandex) It really helped stop the rash. The creams would have my husband realing in agony. Good luck.

wetsaway
Rating
I would try a pair of bike shorts that have the spandex in them and that go down to the knees, this will help take the chafing instead of the skin of his legs.

I can only imagine how that hurts. I'm incontinent and have to wear diapers 24 / 7 and if/when I get a diaper rash it is definitely very uncomfortable. The chafing isn't much different, i'm sure.

Good luck to him.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy