Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Why does my acne is still forming?
i drink enough water, i dont touch em, i dont realle eat oily foods, i am clean wit my body, but i still keep gettin UGLY acne!...

What causes black circles under our eyes? What can we do to prevent them?

Three Year old Boy has Acne?
My little boy's face appears to have an acne like rash that comes and goes. Mostly around the mouth and nose. Tiny little red bumps. I know that infants can get it, but at his age shouldn't ...

How do i know if my earring holes are infected?
Recently my piercing on my right ear has been blackish around the hole, very very sore to the point where i cant wear earrings. and my earrings have a strange blackish residue on them. What could ...

Back acne: How many times a day should I shower?
I never get any body acne really, just a real biggy once in a while. It's pretty damn annoying since the mark stays a while due to my skin being so fair. Right now I'm using 10% PanOxyl (B...

What happens to you if you have Melanoma and you don't do anything about it?

I really want to know why micheal jackson's skin turned white.?

What is the best treatment for acne?
Please help? ...

How do i get rid of my beard dander?
its like dandruff and seems to be never ending ....

How do u get rid of a blister on ur lip realllly really fast?

My ears will not heal?
I got my ears pierced a year ago, and they're still not healing. I've tried surgical steel, gold, white gold, and silver. This is my second hole. I never had problems with the first ones. T...

What are some good face washes and remdeies for acne?
i have acne.. sometimes really bad cases of acne and i want to Know some stuff that helps... home remedies ...

Is there any way to remove a mole?

Is it possible to have psoriasis appear under your arm,in the armpit area?
I have had it for years on my knees and elbows,and have just noticed something very similar under one of my arms
Has anyone else suffered with it in this area?
T...

Any way to get rid of stretch marks?
Hi I had a child 3 years ago and got a bunch of stretch marks is there anything i could do now to make them fade or take them away? What about different kinds of food, laser surgery...??
A...

If you unscrew your belly button, does your bum fall off?

Sweat under armpits?
What stops it? i've tried EVERY SINGLE anti-perspirant. even the new clinical strength ones. HELP!? please!...

Please help me!?
Prom is coming up and I have been tanning for it. There are white spots on my arms that do not tan. 2 moles are also a little redish around the brown. what is it?...

Eczema Help Folks ?
Just back from the doctor's as my eczema has really flared up badly this week.
I asked the doc if he could send me for some allergy testing ot food intolerence testing and he told me NO.

Whats the best acne treatment?

Additional Details
ive tried proactiv and it didnt work......

KUDAVELLY S
What is the best cure for psoriasis of scalp?
i am suffering with dandruff for the last 3-4 years. Earlier for four years i have worked in a night call centre.

Edward
I would apply lemon juice with a slight brushing stroke to the scalp

pharriesand
Rating
salicylic acid is the main ingredient used for psoriasis of the scalp, you can either get a bottle of seabreeze with salicylic acid and massage it on your scalp 2-3 times a week OR buy a shampoo specifically formulated for that condition.

SUN FLOWER
Rating
there r no cure that I heard about! u need to see a Doctor!! It in your blood and is pass on in the family!! My, hubby his daughter, his mom.sister both suffer from psoriasis. My, hubby use head&shoulder!!

Amanda T
Rating
I don't think your job has anything to do with this. But you should try Neutrogena T-Gel Shampoo, its made especially for dry scalp and psoriasis, it works great!

Good luck!

babut
Clobetsone and such topical corteco steroids are used in such cases, with marginal success. some say homeo treatment is successful. anyway you need to make sure what your condition is and get medical help.

fireball226
Rating
Theres no real cure but you can try Tegrin or Head & Shoulders to see if it helps. Be glad its not on your elbows and knees. Some people have it everywhere!

nilajaj
try using a medicated shampoo with salycic acid in it........

banananose_89117
Rating
Are yo sure this is psriasis and not seborrhea? You need a physician to diagnosis it properly. In the meantime go to the pharmacy at a local store and ask the pharmacist for suggestions for the best OTC (over the counter) shampoo. There are lots of them.

You may want to notice if the flaking changes with the season (allergies) or with the food you eat (also allergies). And, you may just need to change the standard shampoo you are currently using. DO make sure you rise very well after you shampoo.

biker
Rating
Psoriasis or just Dandruff.
If it is only Dandruff use Nizoral Shampoo (ketoconazole). Belive me your dandruff will disappear.
make sure you use it according to the instructions. Do not stop it abruptly. Have a dandruff free hair by next week.

doctor asho
no effective cure,if u want ,u can email me ,get reply in 24 hours

Chinyama S
Rating
Caver a pantient with brod spectrum antibiotics, and then aquous cream.

Dr.Dynamis
if it is psoriasis with scales renewing and peeling while u scratch the head, u can take: Homeopathic medicine- CALOTROPIS GIG. Q DOSAGE: only 5 drops in one tumbler of water-7am and bed time. if u feel hot after taking u can stop the morning dose. 15 days after u cn se the result. more over it is ablood purifier and anti-obesity medicine. generally no medicine for this but i claimed cure by this prescription in a few cases. Dr. sangam

77loyal
Rating
Use anti dandruff shampoos.
You can also apply topical steroid carefully on your scalp.

Cool Guy in Cali
Rating
Head N Shoulders, Selsun Blue, and if those don't work then see a doctor.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy