Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Does drinking soda cause acne?
mainly Dr P...

What can I do about shin pain without buying a product?

Tattoos removed?
Got a freind who as tattoos on their hands .

It was a foolish thing to do and he as been told countless times . ( this happened 35 years ago )

The Q is can he have them removed ,...

Theres a hard small lump on my neck?
im going to the doctor but im pretty curious to know what it could be. its small and hard. its under the skin on my neck just at the bottom of my hairline....

How do you get rid of hemroids?
not major, very minor...how to avoid the doctors?...

Any good remedies for tonsilitus?
I've been to the doctors this morning, and she diagosed tonsilitus. However, she refused me anti-biotics as I wasn't dying on the floor. My throat is extremely sore and covered in white ...

Will hot oil treatment help dry itchy scalp?
i mean my scalp gets dry..so i have some mild flaking and itchiness (even after moisturizing shampoos and conditioners), so will oil treatment help this???...

Any good homemade tips for good skin?

Whats the best cure for acne and also scaring caused by acne??

Can it be ringworm?
I just found a bald spot on my dog, Sasha. Its pink as if the skin was peeled off. doesnt have the ringworm look to it because its smooth. Doesnt hurt when pressed. Just a smooth pink bald spot. She ...

Are moles unnatractive?

Additional Details
i have a number of them on my face but they are not huge but id say fare size...and i hate them...how would i go about getting them removed without scarring?...

How do i get rid of face blemishes in two days?

Dandruff problem?
I have a lot of dandruff and am not able to remove it no matter how hard I try. doctors and shampoos are also not working. please help me as to what should i do?...

I have been getting rashes every day!?
in all different areas! i dont know what it is? it could be the medicine enbrel i am taking for rheumatoid arthritis. but it is really bothering me. it is red and bumpy and sometimes covers large ...

Acne. Zits. Blemish. Blackheads. HELP?
So lately, i've been getting a lot of zits and i want them GONE. what's a good product that's cheap, one that i can buy at like walmart or a drug store....

I think i have scabies what are the signs does anyone know?
itchy hands and feet at night same time around 6pm .. drives me crazy.. i take 2-3 antihistomine to calm the itching ?? HELP !!!!!...

Why do i drool when i sleep?

Which is the best medicine for dandruff?

Small bumps on hands and wrists...?
OK, I have had this problem before. I sometimes get these small bumps on my hands and wrists that, when scratched, turn into rough, stinging, burning patches. They then form a scab, but never bleed ...

My cat has an open sore, like a hole or crater, in his chin - anyone know what that is?
My cat is a 15 yr (or so) old black and white long hair. He's a very pretty cat, but I noticed awhile back that he had black spots on his chin. After researching, I figured it was probably acne. ...

Sandy B
What is causing bruises on my body? They just appear for no reason.?
I have not been hit or bumped anything.
Additional Details
What could that "something serious" be??

kaitlyn w
some people just radimly brusie and see a doctor

Dante
Rating
well it is possible that you sleep walk and you hit something or maybe you are violent in your sleep and you hit something that left a bruise

kay_flood
is there a history of hemophilia in your family?

jane
Rating
you might toss and turn in your sleep. i get that alot. and i easily bruise so even if someone just pokes me in the arm, it bruises.

Byron Brunski
You have been abducted....................

Charles S
Rating
You probably have an iron deficiency. Take some vitamins, or eat some liver or something. My wife had the same problem, and after she started toking a multi-vitamin every day it went away, and came back after she stopped.

Elvis W
Rating
Have you not been eating enough? I think easy bruising can be a symptom of malnutrition. You probably want to get a doctor's advice though. It could be nothing or it could be something.

Eternity 4U Always
Rating
It might be something as simple as being anemic - a simple blood test by your doctor will put all worries to rest.

veus
Talk to your doctor. This can be a sign of something more serious. Bloodwork is in order.

William B
See a doctor!
If this is a new symptom, then it is possibly an indication of a more serious problem.
Have you started taking any new medication recently?

dymps
If you notice multiple bruises on your body for no known reason, see your health care provider as this may be a sign of something more serious.

Hope it's nothing serious though,
good luck

TY
I really hope it's nothing serious...but bruises appearing suddenly may be caused by several reasons including anemia, leukemia, etc. Are you feeling tired lately? What about your weight and appetite?

Go see your doctor and discuss your symtoms. Lab tests such as bloodwork should be done to find out what's been causing your bruising.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy