Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Ive got this skin thing, white patches that dont tan,...?
apparently its harmless and there is no cure. But the doctor who told me this is apparently really old fashioned and some people said there is a treatment, do you know if there is one? Its just white ...

Any best homemade remedy for dry skin these winters?

My armpits keep itching and burning.. i think its because i shaved them.. help!?

What can you put on an itch???
What are some home remedies for an itch (mosquito bite etc.)?...

Whats the best remedy for acne?

What's the fastest/easiest way to remove acne? Does picking at it help?
sometimes i pick at my pimple/acne when it gets white and big
is that bad? why? how else can i get rid of it? ~...

Which face cleanser gives you the best result?
also what you use to clean the black small dots on the nose. thanks in advance....

How should I treat for sunburn blisters?
I got sunburned pretty bad a couple days ago and started forming some sun blisters. The largest of them were about the size of a quarter and have popped or burst. Is it still ok for me to continue my ...

Half the skin on my face is starting to peel, what do i do?
Starting the past few days, my [face]skin is really starting to peel. It started in the chin area and is moving up. Im really digusted by it and want it gone :[.
If the reason i have it because ...

How to get rid of dandruff?

What do they mean when they say "use a hot compress on it"?

Guys-Which is hotter, Pale skin or Tan skin?
I am really pale. I love it, my boyfriend loves it, but one of my friends said why would anyone find pale skin attrachive and another said that pale skin is so hot. What's you opinion?
A...

Itchy Hands?
The palms of my hands have become quite itchy and over the past couple of days I have noticed some red dots on my palms.. I thought it was due to stress but now I think it could be something else.. M...

Athletes feet?
I spend long hours in work boots and realy suffer bad with athletes feet the doc told me to use lamiseil but its not touching it any ideas.........

Does anyone have dandruff?

I have a round circle inside my neck and it moves around what is that?
is is some kind of inside pimple? it moves around, its inside my skin its not shown, it hurts at times, what do i do?...

My son's skin is broken out but I dont know what it is!?
My son has a rash like thing all over his skin. It feels like tiny little bumb and in some areas his skin is whiter in little patches, and in other areas the bumps are in circles. They do itch him a ...

What is the best way to treat a 2nd degree sunburn? I don't think that aloe vera is working.?

I've had these itchy red bumps for months!! Help?!?
In October I started to notice that I was really itchy and that I had this small bumps..In December I finally decided to go to the doctor cause one of my friends told me that he had scabies..So, I ...

Help!! Skin problems... I've got REALLY DRY hands... :(?
My hands are so dry, they have red blotches and feel rough. Whenever I use cream to soften them, I always come out in a reaction which involves bad stinging, and red blotches becoming more prominant. ...

Gina L
What happens if you use expired deodorant?
i have some dove deodorant and i figured that it has expired at july. what will happen if i still use it? will it turn my arm pits dark? (they;'re already dark and i don't know why) will they still work? or will something else bad happen?

purplepartygirrl
Rating
Where in the world did you come up with the idea that deodorants expire? I've NEVER heard of that?

WhoDropdTheSoap
you'll probably blow up

Lynn K
Keep using it and soon you will get a visit from Peppy La Pue.

REnate
Rating
Nothing; it may not work effectively

chrissie 10
not 2 sure bout that one but i think you will just go on musty for the day

Chucksters&Hoodys
Rating
theyll get a rash and it wont work youll be musty just by some new deoderant

rarefind
well expiration dates mean something otherwise they wouldn't tell you. Just go out and buy some more and get rid of the expired one.

Vinny
Rating
No the reason for the expiration date if it has one is for the fragrance and moisture content. what happens is it dries out and the fragrance dies off. It will just not be as effective at preventing oder. As far as the darking under the arms it could just be a pigment prob or bruising due to to tight of shirts and pressing to hard with that deoderant stick. Good luck

Christy
Rating
Nothing it will just get crumbly and fall apart and not have scent to it....buy a new stick buddy

frankmilano610
Rating
There is nothing wrong with deodorant that has expired.

papricka w
Rating
It should be ok to use. Nothing will happen to you. It is just that the deodorant might be a little dryer than usual. Don't worry about it.

stagger_lee1974
Rating
It doesn't usually expire; Deoderant is a particular type of soap that contains alphagenic complexies which destroy the odor-causing bacteriums on your skin. These complexes rarely disipate.

resigned
out of date deoderent could lead to an infection,rash or just not smelling very nice.

LesHug
Rating
WOW, Deodorant expires? well i would not think anything bad would happen, prob. just losses its potency. Good luck with that.

Pops
Rating
Nothing except it may dry out and get hard. Good luck. Pops

mommyblues78
its like using shampoo past the experation date or water. its put on there to move it from the store. so it doesnt sit to long. Food and drugs are really the only thing experattion dates are really important on

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy