Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Rid of stretch marks???
ok well i am 14 and for some reason just this year i happened to get some stretch marks on the inside of my legs. how can i easily get rid of them maybe without spending all that expensive money on ...

I cant stop itching???
I've been itching on my back, legs, stomach, arms, ears, and thighs. Where ever I scratch turns red and gets puffy. Whenever Ive had an itch before my skin would turn red but it never reacted ...

How can I get rid of acne easily?
I have acne! How should I get rid of them. Is there an easy way for getting rid of acne?...

How to get rid of annoying zits?

I'm 13..i feel so ugly with my acne *please Help*?
im a 13 year old girl and alothough i understand that it's normal to be getting acne at this age it's still all i think about. there isn't an hour that goes by without me wishing i had ...

I have a bad acne problem. I always break out really bad on my forehead how do I get rid of it?
I am always breaking out on my forehead how can I stop it?...

After taking a bath Itching starts why?
Once I take bath the there is a problem of over sweat then the Itching ...

I'm 13 and have really dark eye circles??
what the heck!?im 13!

and there really dark!

I eat great. Get 9 or more hours of sleep every night. And i still have dark circles?

a lady asked me about it and ...

Why does my skin itch so much especially when iam fast asleep?
Over the last three months, my skin has been itching alot, most especially when iam asleep. Sometimes the itching even wakes me up from sleep and when i scratch, the itchy areas swell up like ...

How do you tell the difference between a scab and a scar? Does the body always scab up after there is a wound?
Or does it go straight to a scar? How do I tell if i have a scab or a scar? The skin is stretched and its hard. but the color of the scab or scar is light and translucent almost. I've had it ...

I've got psoriasis on my finger nails, can I get rid of it?

Why do I stink?
Okay so I'm going crazy. People around me are acting like I'm stinky. I've done everything and even went to see my doctor to see what's going on. I was even sweating when I got ...

Question : What would a small lump on the middle of the left side of the neck be?
Its kind of a round bump...on the left side of the neck. Its a formed bump, but its not hard, its soft. I can feel something there. Buts its not sore or hurting. But its more of a crapping. Not even ...

Can you tell me what is on my back and under my arm?
I get these bumps under my left arm. They start out looking like a zit, but they get real big and irritated. Puss and blood leaks out of them. Now I have one on the left side of my back.What are they ...

How do you make the healing of bruises faster?
my parents would kill me if they see my large bruise!!!...

Please i am asking this question again i loose hair whn i masterbade what is this problem any doctors can help

What is the best lotion for dry skin? my skin is getting flaky and scaly! help!?

Stretch Marks?
Why are some red and some are white. How do you get rid of them?...

My elbows are very dry. Can anyone recommend anything to use?

Cure for eczema?
apart from steriod cream for eczema,does anyone know of any cure ....

bogdini
What do I have near my anus? Sore?
Its a very itchy patch it's like a sore that when i "wipe" sometimes I get blood on the toilet paper, what could it be? I have not injured myself, or anything like that, and i'm a straight male.

don't mind me
it could be hurpes...you might not have cought it. you could be a carrier

pilotsden2004
i would book an appointment and have a sugar glucose tolerance test for diabetes. the reaction to high blood sugar levels could be causing the problem as such was the problem in my case. the condition would come and go heal and open and after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and following a strict diet the condition has not returned in 8 years.if your suger levils are within limits you have still eliminated one cause for the condition

Rosie
Rating
you may have a small hemoroid

Isis
Rating
It could be a rash, a cyst, or an infection. See your doctor right away.

hrwwtp
It could be a simple rash, or coleorectal cancer. Any blood in that area is cause for a trip to the doctor.

~*ღKileaღ*~
I think it is Hemorrhoids.

desperatehw
Rating
Any chance on this green earth you could have picked up herpes? Another thought is external hemorrhoids. You should see a doctor in any case. It could be anything from the benign to the serious.

Albert Einstein
Rating
it's probably an ulcer of some kind as a result of a bacteria infection. have a shower right after a bowel movement to clean the area then apply an antibiotic ointment. if it still persists after that...you're going to have to put up with the em-bare-***-ment of seeing a Dr. I had something just like that a few years ago from using coarse toilet paper that made my skin raw and allowed bacteria to penetrate my skin. now i use wet wipes and shower right after a bowel movement.

The ~Muffin~ Man
Rating
Sounds like you got hemorrhoids. Get some Preparation H and try eating some more fiber ;-)

Polo
Rating
It could be hemorrhoids.

Julz H
Rating
try going to the dr

glassfemur
Rating
your last bowel movement could have torn your anus a bit. you might want to eat more fiber.

diamantenkitty
go see a Doc. before we all figure out what you have.

aukasted1
HEMMORHOIDS BYATCHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Go sit in some ice

Saphire
Rating
Sounds like hemorrhoids. Get some tucks or something. They're pretty common and are usually caused by straining too hard to make a bowel movement.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy