Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Does anybody know what i can do to stop sweaty arm pits.?
My arm pits sweat so badly by the time i finish putting on the rest of my clothes and to reach to work or college my arm pits are soaking wet....

Acne solutions?
ive tried things like oxy, clean & clear, proactive, acnefree, and many many more. ive had really bad acne since like 5th grade and im in 8th. all the products ive tried start clearing me up and ...

Is there an acne product that ACTUAllY works??
i'm so frustrated because all the products i've ever tried are **** proactive, acne free, clearasil,neutragina, clean and clear, and a bunch of others don't WORK!! i'm so angry at ...

I have VERY sweaty armpits. Is there any home remedies to help me with my problem?Things that aren't expensive
I am on a budget so any thing that will work will be fine but i would prefer home remedies....

How many cold sores do you get a year?
On average..?

I've just got my first ever one.. I'm 15.. and I am really hoping they don't occur that often. I know everyone is different but how often do you get them?

How do i get ride of head lice?
my aunt and i have been working on this for ever now she has two girls who get it alot they dont go anywhere or do anything. we just did there head like two weeks ago and now they have it again i ...

How do you get rid of cold sores FAST!!!?

Acne is really ruining my confidence and my life. What do I do?
I know I'm supposed to not let it get me down and let my personality shine through, but it's hard. Ever since I've had it, I've never made any real friends and I've never ...

How to get rid of warts?
I have two planters warts on my right foot.. I want to get rid of one in perticular. Its on my second toe facing my bigtoe. I don't want to go to the doctors to do it. Any ideas on how to get ...

Sunburn Relief?
Anyone know of any legit sunburn remedies? I wore sunscreen today, but apparently it wasn't enough. I've already applied aloe vera, and I'm about to apply some milk. What works for you?...

What is the best solution to remove the dandruff?

What to do with red, puffy, irritated eyelids?
Okay so after around a month and a half of not using Proactiv, I started using it again cuz my acne is really horrible. Out of all the many things I tried, this one was the only one that actually got ...

Is drawing on your skin with pen safe?
i like to draw fake tattoos, but will the ink absorb through my skin and give me poison or something???...

I have a water bubble blister on my foot what do I do??
Please ...

What are some of the best things people have found to combat chronic eczema?
I have chronic eczema, and I have found nothing that really helps it, at least not long term. It is an extremely dry, extremely itchy red rash, and no matter what my doctor's try, nothing seems ...

My husband has a rash that covers most his body , no fever not really itchy,?
rash is on his sides going down his legs to his ankles, could he be allergic to soft water..this rash started after we had been at our new home for a ...

I have struggle with acne for a long time now. No over the counter product has worked.?
Does anyone know of a place i can go that treats acne?...

A female with hairy chin, whats the cure???
am only 19 years old with long hair growing under my chin....

A quick way of getting rid of spots?
I have a huge spot on my fore head and I really need to get rid of it before school any quick ways to rid of it?...

Plz help! acne problems!
I have pretty bad acne and i dont have the money to spend on special skin products. I already drink alot of water, and i wash my face in the morning!...

karlos
What do I do with a scalded hand?
I just knocked a pan of boiling water over the whole back of my hand and wrist.It's partly numb and obviously really painful.I keep utting it under a cold tap is there anything else I should be doing?
Additional Details
Thanks to you all It is the following morning and after keeping it in cold water for hours my hand is fine this morning.I was very lucky as it was a full pan of boiling water.

hollywood71@verizon.net
just keep it running over cold water and put some ice in a large bowl and add water putting your hand in it. if it starts to blister up real bad, you may have deeper burns and have to go the er. i had a friend of mine when she was cooking, pull hot liquids out of a microwave dumping it on her hand. i kept her hand in cold water for several hours and the next day she was fine. you don't want to wrap it, put butter or creams or sraps on it as you need air to get to it. keep a eye on the burn for blistering. if anything gets worse, go to the er right away.

angela j
if theres any blisters you should go to the hospital

Jackie
why are you on the net/ Run it under cold water for 20 mins then warap in cling film to keep the bugs away and go to the hospital.

'bye, Yahoo...U Suk
Rating
How 'bout seeking medical attention?

squigglekit
Call NHS Direct - details online - http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/ - if in uk , of course :-)

DO NOT USE ICE - WILL CAUSE FROSTBITE

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGGL,GGGL:2006-17,GGGL:en&q=burns+and+ice

Delora Gloria
Rating
Ice. I did something similar, and sat up all night with my hand in a bowl of ice water with baking soda. Keep it cold.

Basically, you have cooked your hand. So you want to stop it cooking.

zen
Soak it in a big bowl of ice water.

That will help with the pain.

kurticus1024
Rating
ice then lots of aloe, then a strong drink, then sleep

ana
Rating
just keep running it under cold water, don't use ice as it can cause complication, if its red and blistered just put a dry dressing on it and keep an eye to stop infection. don't burst the blisters they will go on there own, if its really bad go to your local a&e dept and they will apply a dressing for you.
for hands we don't tend to wrap in clingfilm anymore so don't use.
As soon as you take it out of the water it will sting again so just take painkillers if you can,

cuddlybunnyjean
Rating
rap it in cling film an go the hospital ,they will do the rest

THE POVES
Rating
wrap in clingfilm,then hospital if it is that bad.

Tony T
Rating
Seek medical advice!

BackMan
Keep the cold water on it. if it is open ( Weeping blisters etc)cover it in "Cling film" (very sterile) and get to the nearest A & E

Grumpy
Rating
get it in cold water.
Keep the cold water running on it until the pain subsides.
You really should call your doctor if it blisters badly.
The cold water will keep the burn from progressing and mitigate the pain and tissue damage.
Do not put oils on it.
Here is what the Mayo Clinic recommends.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/first-aid-burns/FA00022

Best Wishes...
Yours : Grumpy

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy