Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

I have a daughter that has 50 mosquito bites and need to know how to stop them from itching. please reply soon

What is a good way to fight dry skin over the winter?
For mainly the hands and face?...

How can i clear up my acne without having to buy anything? like anything i can make at home?

[Read ALL Details] I've always wondered about this...am I like, allergic to the sun?
Well for starters I'm deathly pale. I have naturally super light eyes & skin, too. Thanks to my heritage/genetics I guess. (Germannnnnn)

My problem is I can't go out in the ...

My2yr old has a ringworm on inside of her buttcheek&has2more w/in same area-should i treat w/lamisol or callDR

Additional Details
I TOOK HER A WHILE BACK WHEN IT FIRST APPEARED TO THE DR AND SHE TOLD ME TO PUT LAMISIL ON IT, BUT THESE OTHER TWO SPOTS CAME UP, AND I WOULDNT THINK IT WOULD SPREAD L...

Problem with my face?
i have a acne problem but i to young to have one i understand one or two. they are mostly on my cheeks and a little on my forehead. i know its about my diet, i do wash my fash face every morning and ...

Will I get made fun of in Middle school for my acne?
I am only in the fifth grade and i have really bad acne i was wondering if in middle school will i be made fun of for my acne?...

How do you get sticky plaster marks off your skin?
both me and my son have had wear plasters with that sticky tape and now we are covered in the marks that is left by the plaster. how can we get it off easily as i cant keep my son still for long as ...

Acne..Please help!?
okay, so i kinda have bad acne. Well bad enough to the point i get made fun of at school. when i go back in the fall i want to have clear skin. anyone know of any acne treatment/tricks/ any thing you ...

How to get tar off of skin?

If your depressed can it make your stomach hurt, and break out with acne?

Additional Details
i get hyper and happy all the time as well 2, but being depressed does often occur a lot as well, with a lot of people, it's life.. i just get really bad pains, ...

How to get rid of bad BAD acne????
i have really really bad acne and i really want to get rid of it but i dont want to but any products or anything mainly because i cant afford it so does anyone have any homeade remadies or anything? ...

I have a small patch of skin on my left shoulder that feels like it is crawling, what is this?

Do yellow socks cause athlete's foot?

What kinda shower should i take for a sun burn?

I am Somalian black skin, will bleach work to lighten this black skin? Help please yes?

Additional Details
It's dirty ...

Hi, Can someone tell me how to make a homemade mask for acne and or blemishes? thanks so much!?
I am 24 and get acne and pimples once or twice month and it drives me crazy. I took some kind of presciption antibacterial pills, but they helped for like half a year and now I need a mask or ...

What causes boils and what can be done to stop them from coming back?

Unknown skin rash?
My daughter age 9 has a rash appeared on her shoulder which looks a lot like she has been nettled.There is a group of about 15 small reddish bumps,that are itchy and sore, they were first seen nearly ...

Hi, could some1 please help me. I seem to have a really bad odour coming from my skin,like a pissie and s...ie
smell, for the last 10 years. i shower 2 times a day and were clean clothes all the time. I cannot notice this only on the odd occasion and dont think its me, but other people do all the time and it ...

Lewis A R
What can i put in the tub for dry skin?
i have very dry skin in winter and i love to take hot baths what can i put in the tub to help my dry skin

CrazyGirl
I use Aveeno bath products. They work really well on dry itchy skin.

Beau R
Go to a local store that specializes in these type of products. (Bath and Body is one) See what they recommend.

holly m
some kind of scrub mixed with lotion might help

Hot Betty J
Baby oil works well but Neutrogena has a product called Body Oil with Sesame oil in it. Awesome ans smells lovely. I have to use it every winter from dry skin. Doesnt leave you all greasy like you would think either.

HealthGuard
Dry skin problems respond well to self-care measures, such as using moisturizers and avoiding long, hot showers and baths. If you have very dry and scaly skin, your doctor may recommend you use an over-the-counter cream that contains lactic acid or lactic acid and urea.

In a more serious skin disease, such as ichthyosis or psoriasis, your doctor may prescribe prescription creams and ointments or other treatments in addition to home care.

Dry skin leads to dermatitis, which causes red, itchy skin. In these cases, treatment may include hydrocortisone-containing lotions. If your skin cracks open, your doctor may prescribe wet dressings with mildly astringent properties to contract your skin and reduce secretions and prevent infection.

I believe http://www.skinsosilky.com/ will help you best for more advices, ideas and best treatments for any skin problem like dry skin.

smacsx
Rating
Have you tried Baby oil.

peaches6
Aveeno bath & shower oil

Judy W
olive oil before you get in the tub apply to your skin. then dont use a bubble bath...maybe an aveno product

isabelladragonfly
a cup or two of milk or whipping cream does wonders for my dry skin in the winter even soy milk is great

B
Bath oils, or if you want try baby oil! Hope this helps!

Kimberly
Rating
honestly - hot water is terrible for dry skin - so limit hot water time. Try aveeno oatmeal packets. I use it when my excema flares up! After beeing it hot water, pat skin dry and put on a thick moisturizer like cetaphil in the tub or eucerin!

Pixie Dust
Rating
I suggest putting a little bit of baby oil in with your bath water. It'll get soaked up by your skin and leave your feeling moisturized!

Eidrib
Rating
Hot water actually makes the skin drier, but of course, nobody wants to take a cold bath! So I would suggest bath oil pearls, which you can get in beauty shops or even in convenience stores, depending on where you live. Bath oil pearls come in a variety of colors and fragrance. The oil will keep your skin nice and moist after the bath, and it does not feel sticky.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy