Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

How do you control bad skin?
My friend has really bad spots on her face and has been to the doctors and they put her on some tablets but they have just made it worse i was just wondering how else you could prevent it instead of ...

A mole has just appeared on my stomach. I've never had it before. What does this mean?
I'm 15...

My moms warning is it real?
when i had the chickenpox i started scratching it. and my mom said if i keep scratching it it will stay there forever as brown nn-tchy spots.
is she right? if yes is there any way to remove ...

Is there a really good way to get rid of a black neck?
i had it all my life, can i get some ...

How to get clear skin?
ok so i realy want clear skin any ...

Help cure my "stinkfoot"?
my feet stink. I've tried pure cotton socks, I've tried anti perspirants and athlete's foot cream. Dont know what else to do. cr4eams and antiperspirant only give temporary relief. I ...

Sunbed, can be helpfull to rid off acne?
Sunbed, can be helpfull to rid off acne?
Is anybody tried to give up acne in that way?

please help....

What is the best way to get rid of dry skin on the face?
I'm a guy so give me some products that work. I bought some Dove lotion and I've been using that for a few days. Is there something better to use? Or Is Dove okay and will my dry skin go ...

I am suffering from Exema in hands for last 10 years can you suggest me any treatment.Tried many doctors?

What draws infection from sting site?

I have an internal hemroid & no health ins. What can I use?
It protrudes, unless I push it back in(painful). I think I need surgery, & bowel movements are excruciating, because it bleeds! I've been eating oatmeal, fruits, &vegies. I've not ...

Have you got a remedy for psoriasis?
a friend of mine has got some nasty psoriasis on his knees and elbows

if you have any ideas about anything that might help i would be greatful

thank you

I just pierced my ears 2 weeks ago...question?? plz answer quick!?
I pierced my ears 4 the 1st time 2 weeks ago @ a clinic. They said that after 2 weeks I can change the earings if i wish. So I did yesterday. I cleaned my ears with Dettol & cotton then tried to ...

I got a BAD Dandruff problem And NO Tgel doesnt work on my head i got loads Help?
Im 10 And I Keep Getting Tons And Tons of dandruff and my mom and i been using medicated shampoo and t gel and loads of other stuff and NOTHING worked Please H...

Are there any safe/at home ways to lighten the skin around your privates?
The skin around my private area is a bit darker then I would like, any safe and at home treatments that I could do to lighten it?...

Acne Scars?
About 4 months ago I stopped using the solution ACNE Free. Which by the way i do not recommend to anybody because of what it has done to my face. I never had bad acne in fact i only had a pimple here ...

What in the world is this?!?!?
My sister keeps getting these bumps all over her arms, they just keep poping up, and she said they ich. But they are not mosqitous bites (Sorry I didn't spell that right).
And they are red.<...

Dandruff problem,?
i used soap weekly two times and also sampo and oil every day in my hair....

Has anybody had bells palsy Ive had it for 7 weeks and its not getting any better?

How do you get rid of ring worms?

Lisa C
The skin in between my toes is raw,red and sore and toes stink all the time.?
I've gone to foot doc. but it only gets alittle better than comes back. Also the bottom of my feet peel like crazy in the summer it's soooooooo gross.

§illyne§§
Rating
Make sure the floor of your shower at home is clean.
If you use a communal shower (at the gym, or school) always wear thongs (flip flops, not underwear) to avoid contact with the feral floor.
Only wear socks made of natural fibres.

Diane T
It could be that you have to much fungus in your body. Try a antifungal cream, and see if that helps.

Kalikina
That used to happen to my brother: try baby powder.

kEllYx33
Rating
yeah sounds like althletes foot, i had that once. medicnine will clear it up fast! and make sure (even after its cleared up) to wash between your toes in the shower.

omgitsjohn90
i dunno wuts happenen, but it sound nasty

John K
sounds like foot born vaginitis. treat with oatmeal and make sure you keep your toes separated at night so they can breathe. try putting tampons in between them, you can tie the strings together so they wont come out and keep them in place

Pepperdine University
what does it smell like?

Robster01
Rating
Soak your feet in warm soapy water every day. Always dry them thoroughly. Use aerosol desinex. Change your socks at least once a day, ALWAYS wear CLEAN sox. What it sounds like you have is what was referred to in World War One as "trench foot." If you don't take better care of your feet, you wont get to keep them your whole life!

Tito
Rating
That happens to my toes when I have to wear my work boots to long too many days in a row. Dry between them after showers, and when you take your socks off. Lotion helps, kinda hurts, but helps, and letting them get as much air as possible, it might seem like they get worse at first, but they get better.

auntcookie84
You have a fungus...it may or may not be athlete's foot. It's best to see a podiatrist to clear this up instead of your primary care physician....or you can just try Lamisil cream..you can buy it over the counter & see if this works. If left untreated, it can get infected and downright nasty...been there, done that!!

moe
sounds like athletes foot you need to treat your shoes and shower as well as your feet

danxtsupamodel
I just took my husband to the foot doctor about the exact same thing..... He had every one of your complaints and we were told that it's a fungus... and atletes foot....

What he was prescribed was lamisil tablets, loricox for his feet and betadine....I treat his feet every night by doing this...We have a foot spa that he and he uses because the fungus and the other stuff can be passed. So I fill it with warm water...and I use a mild soap to clean his toes and bottom of his feet...I have a scrubbing bar that I bought to get the dead skin off...then I put his feet back in the foot spa and scrub them more....After that... I take them out and clean them throughly...I get the betadine and a cotton pad and go between his toes with the betadine...this is supposed to heal the wet and smelly skin...then I get the baby powder and cover his feet with it...after that I let his feet dry from the powder and betadine and I put the pescribed cream all over his heals and top of his foot area...

He's toe nails are so black and discolored that the doctor recommened that they all be removed so he will have outpatient surgery this friday...and after that he should be doing alot better....

Yes, all that is gross but I love my husband and will do whatever it takes to keep him alive and well.....Hope it helps....

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy