Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone know what would cause my son's skin to turn yellow?
I noticed the other day that my 1 yr old looks yellow is that cause for concern? does anyone know what causes it?
Additional Details
He eats normal baby food, not too much orange veggies ...

Acne trouble! help!?
okay i have a fare amount of acne and nothing seems to work.I dont have any extra cash so i cnt buy any medication and medication in the past hasnt helped anyway. If anybody out there with acne ...

How do you prevent rebelliousness in a teenager?

If someone has herpes and you kiss them without seeing any sores on them or blisters can you still get herpes?

Do you believe in love at first sight????
please share cute love stories if you did have "love at first sight"...

Blackheads, zits.ahh!?
Is it possible to have blackheads on your cheeks and chin? cause i think i do. i feel lik ei have a cluster of blackheads on both of my cheeks-and then some turn into really small whiteheads. same ...

How can you get rid of nits?
My 2 daughters and i have got nits! does anyone know any home therapies as we have tried from the chemist, but we are still itching, i know they don't like tea tree oil but this does not ...

I Need To get rid of a cold sore whats the best thing for it ?

Acne medication, besides Proactiv, my parents wont get it 4 me?
my brother has really bad acne and is scared to talk 2 any girls with his face looking like ...

Ok I just burnt my finger on hair straighteners!?
k and now it is really red with a really White bit in the middle which is really sensitive to touch or to bend! What is this and what shall I do?...

What makes a hickey go away?
Is there anything fast that makes a hickey go away?...

Help me i'm itching like mad!!!?
Hi please help me please.
i'm itching like mad its driving me nuts i'm itching as i'm typing this!!!! i've tried everything E45, hydroquartzone, salt! everything. it starts ...

How to great rid of dead skin from face?
I've tried to exfoliating but it doesn't get rid of all the dead skin which is really bugging me
is there any other way for me to get rid of it?...

Can i grow moles?
I would like grow some moles, but i don't know if this is possible..!!!

any advice?

i would love the have a big juicy mole on my arm...
Additional D...

I am breathing in unscented talcum powder all day at work?
the company says it is not harmful to us but i dont know what do u think, i have approached the company health and safety offficer but the subject gets ...

Why do we walk on our feet not on our hands?

HELP PLEASE! Tell me if i have the begining signs of Staff or Mersa!?
ok well for about a month and a half, everytime i get out of the shower i have these kinda acne looking rashes on my thigh. i take a shower about every other day so i thought it was because i was ...

Hard skin on my feet.?
how do i lose this?????...

Can't get rid of Acne?
No matter what i do to get rid of acne it just won't go. Is there nything out there that will get rid of it????...

Serious Medical Question, about my anus.?
I have been feeling this sore in my anal hole (buttole), and today I was curious and looked at it from a mirror. Right outside my anal opening there is a brownish boil type thing there. It is soft ...

el_bros1
The skin around my anus is stained brown...is there anyway of bleaching it to match my other white skin?
Its not from being dirty, quite the contrary. It is very clean. However, the skin itself is quite brown for about 2 inches surrounding my anus.
Additional Details
Some of you have asked how do i even see that...well, its when my wife and i are "video-taping" and i always notice the skin...its not nice.

Y-Knot
my question is why are you looking at your anus skin? who does that? yuck!

Grrr. :]
Rating
ew.

Dreamy S
Rating
yes it is the new thing to do - use watered down bleach - it may burn a little but not much. And it does take about a week to to do and it is something you will need to keep up, it will only change again if you let it go (kinda like your roots)
But with just a cotton ball rub it for 15 mins a day you should see a change in a week

good luck!

CautiousNorm.
Rating
Take that mirror off the floor.

Pres
grossssssssssssssss lol
i dunno but if it bothers u go to the dermatologist.

pinkamoree
Rating
OKAYYYYYYYY
did not need to know that

nickisgreen
oh so why are you hating on the color brown?i see how you are.

Jen
Rating
wow that's gross... just tan the rest of your body to match =D

colt
Rating
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

didnt need to know that

DerDer
Drink the bleach, then when you poo, it'll do the work for you!

flyinghorsesnolie
anyone gets it your not dirty its your poo that is staining it.

you can get it bletched.

pikni09
no idea.

nitenurse1973
Rating
OMG!!!? It may be easier to just tan the rest of your body to match the color around your dookie shoot.

ßαßε
A skin lightening cream.

db2byl
Rating
It is supposed to be that color, it's not stain!!!! Take it from a nurse who worked for a gastro for 13 years and saw lots of them!

shortone22
Rating
It's suppose to be that way...

timetochangemyname
It isn't stained, it is darkening from age and becoming mature. It is normal and natural. The plastic surgeon can lighten it for you if you really wanted. Home lightening would be bad on a sensitive area like this. This area needs to serve you for the next 60 years or so, so don't injure it.

Personally, I would have my teeth fixed and whitened, my breasts enlarged or lifted, my moles removed, my eyes corrected, my arm-pit hair lazered, my toenails painted, etc before I moved on to a place that is as hidden and the only people I let see it are people who think it's better than blueberry pie anyways. (love)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy