Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

What can i use for dark circles aroud the eyes please?
I hate people always asking me if i am allright because of the dark circles aroud my eyes, i look tired all the time even if i had a good night sleep. Please help! lots of thanks in advace. ...

How do u heal a sty?

Lyme disease- pulled a tick off now there is a big red circle?
My husband pulles a tick off a few days ago on his back, now he has a redot with yellowish surrounding it then a red ring around the yellowish circle. Lyme disease or not??...

Can anyone recommend any good products for psorasis of the scalp please?

How do you cure athletes foot at home?

How to get damaged skin to peel off fast!?
I recently damaged my skin due to an allergic reaction and now it is starting to peel off but very slowly so is there a way i get it to peel off ...

Why does your bedsheet always stick to your skin just below your belly button when you wake up in the morning

Whats the best thing to use on very bad sun burns?
I took my kids to the water park but forgot the sunblock with much regret, Im in pain with blisters, what should i use?...

Does putting sunscreen on prevent you from getting burned?
I went to the San Diego fair last week and didn't put any on because I didn't think I could get burned because I'm a latina and thought because I'm a little dark I wouldn't ...

Does anyone know of a good body cream for very dry skin?
Here in Orlando my skin gets very dry, I have used all kinds of creams and moisturizers and I still haven't found one that works....

I was hurt. and its very itchy. Is it serious?
Ten years ago, I was hurt on my leg near the ankle by a 'lantana camara' thorn (a small one} till today that place is black and its always itchy. Is it something serious? and what should I ...

That song that says Wrinkle your nose and it goes on about toes and stuff?
Does anyone know what song that is?
Additional Details
THANK YOU I GOT MY ANSWER...

I woke up this morning with a big blue, black and red bruise on the top of my right thigh..its not painful?
Anyone know what this is? Im a little concerned....

Toothpaste and acne...does it really work?
I have oily to dry skin;always depends.
But im starting to break out,and i want to get rid of some of the pimples i have.Will toothpaste work?...

I sweat a lot and store brand deodorants aren't helping . any suggestions on a strong deodorant?

Does petroleum jelly work on sunburns?

I have a small problem?
I am 19 years old and i am only 5ft tall. My size is starting to have an effect on my confidence as i am now smaller than all my friends. Is there anything i can do to look taller?...

Small red bumps on one arm?
Hi guys...

Last night I suddenly got a lot of small red bumps on the back of one of my arms. They're not really itchy unless I think about them. I did some research and they look ...

How do you keep your feet smooth?
My feet get dry easily, i have tested almost every lotion product in the market, but to no avail.Any suggestion?...

Acne & food?
its a certainty that when i wake up in the morning i'll have new spots on my face.
Could it be what i'm eating in the evening for dinner before i go bed & my body not being able to ...

barbara
The back of my neck is breaking out. Why? What should I do about it?
I have dry skin, and never got zits at all until my late 20's (I'm now 39) . Now I've had short hair for a year and I'm getting zits behind my ears and down my neck. I even have some on my upper back. Staph infection might explain one or two zits but I've treated that, and they just keep coming and don't appear to be staph this time.
I use hydrogen peroxide to dry up when I do break out, but it doesn't keep new ones from coming.

kyle g
because you keep your hair on it. put your hair up!

DimePiece TWEETY
I think u should see a doctor
Or use Noxzema

AutomatedPOM
Rating
Try getting a full night sleep each night. On top of a balanced diet, your body will be able to heal anything!

Miss. Misunderstood
They have anti-fungal creams probably at your local grocery store. So you should get that or either you should have a doctor check that out.

dooneygirl@sbcglobal.net
it might be anxiety i break out when i feel anxious!!!

miss tique
Rating
Get pro-active and use on on your problem areas.

GeniusDUH
Rating
I would definitely check with your doctor. With staph infections, you need to make sure you take all of the antibiotics. I am sure you have heard of this. Go to the doctor, and make sure it is not something like MRSA.

whitecloud
Rating
its hormonal ,ask ur doc for medication to stop this ,my friend jenny has to take pills to stop hers as it got so bad and shes all clear now but if she miss a pill they are back again

Lana Prezino
First thing you have to take into consideration is that skin changes with age, sometimes for better and sometimes for worst, but that´s a fact.

You say that you have now short hair. Are you using some kind of hair product that might be more in contact with your neck skin now than it used to be?

Where do you live? is it a cold place? It might be that your neck is now expose to a lot more and therefore your skin is suffering from the change.

Sometimes dry skin can be the cause for zits, not only oily skin. And I believe the reason is that the dryer the skin is, the more oil and dirt your skin feels it has to keep in order to feel not that dry. I was told that once, and it really made a difference when i started moisturizing a lot more. So keep that in mind.

You could also use a brush or a wash clothe when you take a shower and make sure you are getting rid of all those dead cells. Exfoliating helps a lot.

Anyway, going to a dermatologist is always a good idea when having skin problems, so you might have to visit one at some point.

Bottom line, I hope you get rid of all those zits. Best wishes !!

gretta
Rating
Whats your shower routine? make sure you are shampooing and conditioning your hair BEFORE you wash the rest of you, so you can thoroughly scrub any conditioner off your neck and back, since thats where it goes when you rinse it out.
Try Neutrogena Body Clear body wash. It helps get rid of body acne, and if you use lotion after your shower, try using your facial moisturiser on your neck and shoulders instead of your lotion, since facial stuff is usually oil free, unlike many body lotions.

montana
Rating
there are several explanations for this. It's an allergy or it's just your hair. You said you just cut it short. The oil from you hair maybe causing you to breakout. You probably need to wash you hair everyday with a oil free shampoo. If you are doing this already. It maybe styling products. Check the oil content. You may need to stop everything you are using to find out the cause. Try changing your pillowcases every night. Oil from your hair will remain there. Are you fidgety do you play with your hair? The oil from you fingers may cause this.
Go to your local health food store and find tea tree oil face pads or face wash to scrub behind your ears and neck this will help heal them as well. A tea tree shampoo would help too.

Chaos_dude
Drink a lot water

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy