Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

My son has two spots on back of his arm about1/4in apart there is redness and light swelling around them?
he has 2 black spots 1/4in apart on back of hie left arm they have redness around them with lite swelling. do you have a clue as to what it could be?

Is it an infection?
my sister dug her very sharp and dirty nails into my hand just 15 mins ago, and it is sort of red where she scratched my and it burns a bit too. there was only one cut, which i washed and bandaged, ...

What can i do for bad acne?
iahve tried pro active and that don't work any home remadies??...

Why do my body itch all over after taking bath?

How do i get rid of hickys FAST!!!??
i got a hicky && i dont want my parents to see!! what should i do?...

Can chocolate and soda cause acne?

My hands are cold are yours? ;D?

Can someone take a look at my pics and tell me what you think this is.....?
Its just on the sides of my back before it meets the armpit and the back of my thighs are starting too. I haven't ate anything different and it started after I left the tanning bed last night. I&...

Why do i always have cold hands?
Its been a major issue lately. My hands are always ice cold, even when my body or the tempurature is warm. Its also very difficult to make them warm. What could cause me to always have cold hands?...

Sunburn help?
i have a realy bad sunburn im out of aleo vera
and is there anything you can put on it to feel better
plz ...

What is the solution for cracked skin?
I have a crack skin on my finger and it was bleeding sometimes, I tried a lotion, but it didn't work, is there anything that helps?...

U wil be infected with hiv if u sleep with how many boys?
Im worried that im hiv beacuse i slept with 5 boys without using a condom so im very worried could that mean i have to go for ...

Will wearing gloves help protect me from the staff infections?
I have exema (sp???) and excess hand washing results in a break out of escama (sp???) ... so, I was wondering if wearing gloves is an alternative....

What does Toothpaste do to acne?

I don't drink alot of water...Does that have anything to do with causing premature wrinkles on your face?

Really itchy hands! Help?
The back of my hands really itch - moisturiser & hand cream just makes it worse, what shall I do?...

Acne problem.?
Ok. I have tried everthing! Prescrition benzylclin.Neutregena,proactiv,clearacel... gone,Now in process of clean in clear benn using it for a couple of weeks and i see no improvemnet of black heads.W...

How can i get my cold sore to heal faster?
I'm using this balm stuff but i want it gone now.. i always get them this time of year. So are there any tricks to making them go away?...

Are people with acne SOCIALLY unacceptable?
Each time a new relative sees me they tell me to use medication.They dont feel free to talk to me.Are people with moderate to severe acne really ...

Which is better??
Which is better for someone woth Mild acne along with cleaning my face 2 times a day
a refining mask
a clay maksk
or a Exfoliating peal??...

biscuit180
Someone told me that if you eat a potato that's gone green you will suffer an excruciatingly painful death!!
Is this true? Because if it is I wont bother setting the video to record Eastenders tonight!!!
Additional Details
cutegirl, eastenders is a british institution, the best soap on the box.

ą®?Gemsą®?
Rating
Well ive eaten loads of green crisps.. im still here.

Icy Gazpacho
Rating
It's not good to eat them once they turn green.. something to do with solanine... it's toxic. It may cause headaches, diarrhea, cramps and in severe cases coma and death; however, poisoning from potatoes occurs very rarely. Light exposure also causes greening, thus giving a visual clue as to areas of the tuber that may have become more toxic;

I have eaten a few myself though.. waste not want not... to save a few bob.... and I have obviously lived to tell the tale.... but never been gambling by eating really green looking potatoes.

Sparky
If someone ate a green potato and then died, how would anyone know it was caused by a green pototo??

foxbelle
No this is NOT true, you will be fine!

more_sorrow
Rating
Well depends what made it go green. if someone poured some toxic green liquid on it, you're screwed.

rozlyn r
Rating
totally not true!!!

Ivor Hugh G.Rection
I think you are confusing 'potato that's gone green' with 'grenade'

Alice b
is your life that empty that you have no option but to eat a green potato...don't do it man, get to Tesco and buy a healthy one...

Linda B
Rating
I think you're safe.

}SoC{bounty
Rating
green potatos are not ripe yet and should not be eaten but wont kill you unless eaten in big portions

barbara t
If you eat a green potato and believe that you will die, after you eat it you need to go to a hospital, not a general hospital, but a mental hospital for being too damn nieve. The potato is either too old(mold) or it's too young.(green)

VV
Rating
It's not good for you, potatoes are from the nightshade family so they have toxins in them. You won't die because you would have to consume loads but its not good to do it!

radiodjemma
oh my god i ate a green potato on saturday!

jlmsm@sbcglobal.net
Rating
hi;if a potato has got to the place where the color is green that's a real good idea that it is molded,so ofcourse it's no good,throw it away.wether or not it could kill you,i do not know i that but it would make you very sick. ..take care.

Eugene
Rating
Don't know. Try out and ask your mother to tell me.

v_key_9
Did the person who told you this tried eating it b4?If not u should tell him to.Then you can find out the answer for yourself.

RED (green's sister)
Why dont u try it and let us know. r just watch eastenders u will probably die a painful death quicker.

dels replies
Rating
No, green potatoes do have a poison,alkali I think,that can cause a tummy upset,possibly the runs,but is not fatal.Don't eat too many of them though.The substance in green potatoes is called solanine and will only cause problems if eaten to excess.Eating several pounds of them,which is extremely unlikely ,could cause neurological damage.Enjoy Eastenders.

lisachicky
Rating
it's true green potato chips too!! Saw it on Arthur last week

Norm
Don`t worry, we all die sometime lol

The Wandering Blade
The green in potato can contain a toxin but for it to be harmful you would need to eat more than your own body weight in potatoes.

Just an old wives tale.

erika12sa
Rating
Haha i have never heard of this...I hope you got your answer.but what is the Eastenders?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy