Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Why do i get these little cuts on my fingers when it's cold?
They're like little paper cuts that just appear from nowhere.. and they're really painful!!...

Does nicotine cause bumps on your tongue?

What is the best method to become fair?

Sticky blood..anything better than asprin..apart from rat poision?

Can applying Johnson's Baby Oil on stretchmarks make it less visible? Pls. answer, Thnx!?
Just wonderin'.......

Should I pop my blister?
Today I had a meeting and I wanted to look presentable, so I wore a pair of shoes that ended up giving me about eight blisters total. However, I am thoroughly concerned about two that I got on the ...

Gray spot on my arm...I'm worried...please help....?
It's a little gray spot, I guess it's a mole. It's not raised but it's there. It's gray and I just noticed it the other day. I've been getting really tired lately and I...

Whats the best itch cream?
i got a blister on my elbow and i've been wearing a baid-aid on it and i got a alergic reaction to it and it itches really bad so what itch cream/remedies work the ...

I have a scracthing problem in my crouch?
this is a serious problem...i dont have lice or anything down there but it feels so good to scratch it and i want to stop but it feels so good help me...creams dont work they burn the cut ...

How to get rid of pores in my skin...i crave to hav a clear skin....?
my age s 19/m..i hav oily skin..these pores hide my handsomness.......

At work I seen something really Gross!!?
I seen this man with red dots all over his hands looked like scabs or blood at the surface look really bad and irratated any ideas what this could be is it contagious?...

Has anyone tried PROACTIV? Is it over-hyped or does it really work?
Any opinions, details, or experiences you can share would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!...

Does any one else suffer from cracked skin around their thumbs?
Have tried creams but nothing seems to work ..they never seem to heal up .Any ideas please !...

What causes to get those little vaines in your eyes?
lately i been getting those little vains across my eyeballs can someone tell me the cause.
thanks....

If i cut off my lip would i still get cold sores?
on the surface of the skin where the lip used to be?

(jusk in case your wondering im not planning on cutting the thing off!!ah!)...

What are those black moles on some people faces??? how do they form?
people say that u can scratch them because u will bleed to death...many people have these moles they are black and they form in the face... and I am not speakin of black heads... I am speakin of the ...

How do i get rid of a small wart that I have on my finger?
It has been there for 5 years and it is getting very annoying. It does nto hurt its just i can't stand looking at it much longer....

Best antiperspirant?

How can you get rid of hickies?
I have a hickie on my neck & I want to get rid of it. & quick! Before my parents see it. I need answers & ...

I have a heat rash on my legs and arms, is it ok for me to go in the sun?
Or should I avoid it until it goes away? Its so nice outside I want to go, and nomally when I get a heat rash it takes a while to go away :(...

Uncle Rico
Scabbed over zit?!?!?
So I tried to pop a zit, no success. Then it scabbed over. Now I have this big dime sized zit that has swelled up beneath a scab. I can't pop it, the scab blocks the pus from coming out. I'm not even sure if it will pop. What should I do?

Chimplad
Rating
it sounds like its just swollem around the root.
the best way to get rid is pop it. but you need to put some force into it, so you get the root out too.
the root is a firm white lump, not the liquid puss that surronds it.
its gonna bleed like hell, and hurt, but try this first.
and a bit of advice,....do it after work/school when you get home to give the swelling chance to go down before the next time.
i have suffered from acne for nearly 11 years now, and tried every type of tablet and lotion that my doctor has prescribed, and none have worked,.......thus knowing how to do it this way.

Bell
I strongly recommend that you put a tab of 'tea tree oil' on it with a cotton bud. That helps fight infection and will get rid of the pimple completely. Some pimples you just can't pop!!! Try the 'tea tree oil' and see if that helps.

Edit* you might have a cyst under there. That once happened to me when I tried to pop a pimple and it went further under the skin & then a scab came up. My advice is to put some tea tree oil on it and it will go. Mine did!!!

emaf1uk
Rating
Ewwwwwww! lol

I agree with lovebug.

mudfish
Rating
leave it and let the scab fall off otherwise it will re bleed and scab up again and you will have to wait longer for it to fall off again

krimy_kri
put toothpaste on your zit then it will dry then you can pop it... but popping your zits is not advisable

lovebug6912
Take a hot wet wash cloth and put it on the scabbed area. This will soften the scab. Then you need to put some soap on the wash cloth and scrub the holy hell out of the scab to remove it. Then again you need to place the hot wet wash cloth on the zit. This will draw the pus/ infection to the top and help it to pop. Or you can just pick the scab off and then use your knuckels to get under. behind the zit an its going to hurt but should pop with some force. Or if you have a sewing needle, you can remove the scab and then poke the zit right in the center of it and that will puncture it so that it will drain on its own, but if you do that, make sure the needle is sterilized, and then after you puncture it put the wash cloth on it to draw out the pus.

Vicki C
Rating
I have been there. After it scabs the best thing to do is leave it alone- as hard as that is. When that happens, I use neosporin to get the scab to heal faster. Once it heals, if you still wanna pop it then you can.

Also, a medication called Benziclin works WONDERS for me. It is a cream prescribed by my doctor. It keeps my face from having huge zits like I used to get. I still get a few blackheads but they are not that bad.

dungeoness
sterilise a needle and gently pierce the scab,the pus should just ooze out,good luck.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy