Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

I have a bump in my earlobe, and its stinky when I try to squeeze it, whats with that?
It also happens sometimes when I scratch just in front of my ear. Has this ever happened to anyone else, and how do I make it stop? Yes, I bathe frequently.
Additional Details
Ive been ...

Why can't I get rid of this horrible rash between my thighs?

My boyfriend has acne on both sides of his face underneath his cheekbones?
His acne problem is hereditary because his mom has acne in the same place, along with a few other family members. His mom has tried alot of skin care treatments but none of them seem to work. My ...

Whats an effective way to get rid of hickeys?

Can any one inform me on what is the fast and quickest way to get rid of acne red marks.money is not a problem

My face is oily what i have to do?

I have a huge mole on my face what should i do ?
HELP !!!...

Acne, PLEASE HELP!!!!?
Im 20 and i still suffer from acne. Its only on a small area on my chin, but i worry about it speading. Normally its just under the skin spots, nothing comes out of them, but they become very red and ...

Can u get sunburnt on ur scalp?

Im 15 & i have a brown-red spot a inch below my lip & im always inside with no sun exposure, what do i do?????
ive never even seen this im never in the sun i play video games & play on the computer someone help me i have a wedding to go to; im the best man!!!! in 11 days is there any cream or sumthing or ...

How long does body lotion keep? How do I know when to toss it?

My 12 year old daughter has blackheads on chin and nose?
tried to squeeze but no go. still there, wont budge. tried pore strips. nothing. tried different at home facials. didnt help at all. any ideas?
ps were in maine. thers no local spa's (hick ...

My son has a rash all over does anyone know what it could be?
i took him to the docs he said to put e45 on but its got worse doc said it was dry skin but its changed in to more of a rash and seems to irrate him hes only 15 months old any ideas
Additional D...

Dry skin???
i have used Amlactin lotion. oatmeal lotion and still have dry red patches of skin....what can i use to help this condition....also have tried most of the other "miracle cures" that are ...

Itching...lots of it...arms, hands, legs, groin, beltline. Any suggestions? Is there an OTC Cream I can buy?
I'm going to the derm. soon, but is there a cream that can help with some relief? I've washed sheets, stopped taking some new vitamins...any thoughts as to what it could be? It's not ...

I really need help! i need a doctor to answer this or any one who knows the answer!?
i have a couple of moles. twon on my kneck. is there a secret to getting rid of them without going to the doctor or usinf something like "freezeoff" ? something maybe that uses household ...

How are moles ,freckles formed,are they genetic?

Chicken pox is going around school i heard u can have them 2 times is it true?
i think i have chicken pox.i have been itchie and i feel so bad....

Does cactus help acne?
hey i was just wondering that does cactus help acne and scars when you apply the inside juice on your face....

Can stress cause bad skin?
I don't know what's going on; my skin has been really hard to manage lately.

Normally, I have very dry skin, so I don't get pimples or anything. Lately though, my skin has ...

tiff
Ringworm! I need help!?
okay I touch my friends ringworm on accident! Does that mean I caught it from touching it? I need help so please help! thanks.

Betty Smith
It's possible you picked it up, so I would wash your hands. I once got ringworm from my cat when I didn't realize she had it and it really wasn't that bad. Its just a small dry patch on your skin. I would suggest going to see your doctor they should let you know. If it turns out you do have it no worries though, it's really not a big deal. Chances are you didn't catch it though.

engelkind247
not necessarily it is possible though. ring worm is a fungus, not a worm so yes you could have it. You should was the part of you touched very well. Even if you have it it is no big deal, just get an antifungal cream and spread it on the area.

foster007
Rating
Probably you are not going to catch it, if that happens you can use Lotrimin cream Be careful next time

humm
just wash yourself really well and hope you don't get it

little loca
Rating
That's nasty why would you touch it...lol..But no i dont think you'll catch it just wash your hands.

AngelicBeauty
Rating
no...if the ring worm was dried up...but if it was moist, then you should be a little worried. Buy some Bluestar Ointmint incase~~~~> http://www.bluestarointment.com/index2.html ...Glad i could help!

hammo1129736
yes but you can easily remove then with a sharp scallple or a rusty knife .

orangie
Wash your hands, it is contagious, but your probably fine.
If you get a round rash on your hand or finger take some iodine, drawl a circle around the the outer edges of it, without touch the infected area. You will start to see it get smaller and smaller, and use some anti fungal cream to completely make it go away.. As the patch of rash gets smaller, put another ring of iodine around it, and keep going until it's almost gone... Good Luck.. For some reason they don't like it....

♥Sweet Girl♥
Wash your hands really good. You probably did not catch it, because a rash will form.

But if you do get it....use lotrimin foot fungal cream

Captain Morgan
Rating
hmm maybe...
cause you know like wrestlers
don't they get it from like rolling around on the mats?
and it on the mats from some wrestlers having it..
hmmm i really don't know.

Noota Oolah
I can if you didn't wash your hands after. Its easily treated with anti-fungal over the counter stuff. Keep it clean and dry.

Sonny H
Rating
best way to cure a ring worm, is to put clear finger nail polish over it, as they breath air and this will zapp the old worm.hopeing the ring worm of your friends is not on his worm!!

treebird
Rating
It's treatable and non-fatal, so don't worry so much. Was your friend's ringworm being treated? If so, it probably wasn't contagious anyway. If you do get ringworm (a fungus, not a worm) then treat it with an antifungal cream and it will go away. You can easily get ringworm without having any idea where you got it from.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy