Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

PROACTIV or MURAD??????
i have been using proactive for about 4 months, at first it started working really nicely and now it seems to be making my face worse and it gets really dry. I dont have bad acne but please tell me ...

Is there any REAL OVERNIGHT remedy for zits?

How to get rid of red marks/ scars on legs?
I used 2 cut myself on my legs ( not anymore) the last tym i did it was in may and cut pretty deep. the wounds have healed but i still have red marks on my legs, i really want 2 get rid of them, ive ...

What is the best facial acne treatment?
I have a lot of blackheads on my nose, and several highly noticeable acne spots on my face. I have tried many generic brands, as well as Clean & Clear, but nothing seems to be able to work. W...

Rashes and Itching all over my body?
I have rashes all over my body and they are itching bad. I have tried antihistamines thinking that my condition could be due to allergy, but it does not work.

Please help.

Dont ...

What is the causes of white hairs comes in young ages?
Iam twenty two years old. In my head most of the hairs convert black to white. what is the reason and solve it without chemical remidies(die, colouring) Please helpe me any one....

What can I do to reverse badly chapped lips?
I HAVE REALLY CHAPED LIPS AND THEY ARE STARTING TO SPLIT (I WAS SICK WITH STREP THROAT AND A COLD FOR A WEEK) what can i do that really works?...

How can I get rid of scars and stretch marks?
I have ALOT of scars. Acne, burns, + scab picking. Also i have stretch marks on my inner thighs + love handles. I'm fifteeen years old + very self-concious about it. HELP PLEASE....

My daughter has had severe eczema since she was a baby, she was referred to the hospital and put on a?
treatment programme there by the dermatologist - the main focus of her care was bandages/steroids..this was 2 years ago however and my GP seems reluctant to refer her back to the hospital for a ...

Cetaphil for acne?
is it any good? just the normal standard soap for acne?...

............acne?
what to do for acne? and i mean bad acne???? and it cant be anything that irritates or dries out skin too bad.

ive tried proactiv, acnefree, and clean and clear advantage ...

What are some good acne treatments?
Besides proactive....

How do you get rid of a scar or lighten the discoloration? HELP!!?
I was allergic to some ointment about a month ago and it turned into a rash. And now it leaves me with a red marking, the size of a half-dollar bill on my upper right arm. I am getting married in ...

How should i pop a blister on the bottom of my foot?
or should i not?...

How do you get rid of my teenage spots..I'm 13 nearly 14.. please help?
I want to know how to get rid of my teenage spots. I'm 13 nearly 14..
thanx ...

My cousin has a problem and i really want to help her, she wants to know how to get rid of dandruff?
she just cant stand it anymore....

Acne HELP!?
Recently getting stubborn acne at age 24 i wash my face daily use spot treatment but it seems like it almost makes it worse. does anyone have any tips or products suggested to help battle this? its ...

Painful spiderbite?
i have a large bump on my forehead, i believe it's a spider bite. it's very painful to touch. what can i do?...

Will this remove acne?
if i used rubbing alcohol on my acne will that get rid of them or make it worse?...

Does any one know any home remedies for Hemorrhoids- I have tried popping them with a sharp then apply salt.?
I seem to be developing some scar tissue and the bleeding is increasing. My stool is misshaped because of the scar tissue....

Shelbz
Okay i have this weird RASH on my face how can i get rid of it?
i just got this rash today. i was outside in the heat wearing jeans. and i walked home from the store. and when i got home i had this weird bumpy rash on my face. its on my cheeks? i think its an alergic reaction to something but i dont know what? HELP!
Additional Details
Also its not massive acne cause its spreading. or maybe i didint notice it, but now its on my ear. its going away, kind of.

Thank you for your answers! They really helped!

F to the N
Use some bug spray. It really works!

m
ATHLETES FOOT CREAM i am sooo serious it gets rid of everything

Chrys
cortaid
Benadryl cream
Benadryl pills

Doggzilla
The combination of low potassium levels and refined sugar are the atomic bomb of acne causes. Its very easy to eat too little potassium, it takes about 6 bananas each to get the the optimum level, but two would keep you at the minimum recommended level.
Potassium deficiency can also cause depression, anxiety, and extreme stomach problems.

priscilla
Rating
dermatologist

emy
Rating
i don't get a rash on my face but if i'm out in the sun too long (without sunscreen on) i get little red spots on my cheeks and they get really itchy. put aloe vera on it, it goes away quickly for me.

Sam F
Rating
could just be cause it was so hot out today. i got sun blisters at the beach today, its gross stuff. but your skin reacts to crazy things like that.

conleeb
Use some hydro cortisone cream or it. It should go away.

puppybronx
i have that same rash
i get it on my arm and face

I have a dog and idk if it is the one causing it do u have a dog?

Mike P
This could be virtually anything. For starters, try a little aloe vera gell that is in any drugstore or supermarket as it is a natural remedy for skin problems. That doesn't work see a doctor.

CST
Rating
No it's massive acne.

lovely
Rating
well it could be possble, poison ivy, heat rash, or elergic reaction you to something you may have took earlier. but i think its sun rash give it a few hours or days. good luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy