Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Whats the fastest why to get rid of a sun burn?
in so dark and red..lol how can i get rid of it before summers over..!!(help)...

Ive been getting alot of cold sores on my lips and?
i been getting them alot a few days later affter seeing my boyfriend!! its driving me insane! we only makeout but can it really be from that?! someone please help me!!
Additional Details

Are there any ways to get rid of/fade acne scars?
Homemade or otherwise? I am 14 and have scars from my acne. Any suggestions? Thanks!...

I hae been having white spots on my nails for a while now what is it?

What is the best way to get rid of mosquitos?
i have about 10 or more mosquitos in my house and i try to kill them but it does not work....

I am these strange purple lines on my back, what are they?
On my lower back I have these strange purple lines (they look like scars) and I have had them for a couple of years now. Does anyone have any idea about it?...

I discovered my palms are so hard, i mean strong, like coarse. it's being giving me nightmares, to soften it?
initially i thought rubbing creams and other moisturizers would soften it but to no avail. i am always embarrased when people shake my hand and exclaim "ah! your palms are so strong". pls ...

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!pretty please?
Why are my elbowshard dry and sometimes they turn gray its very fustrating and uncomfortable to want to hide my elbows all the time.I have tried lotion and it dries in 10 minutes.Same problem with my ...

What is the best treatment for my 10 months old son's eczema??

Why am I breaking out all of a sudden after 6 years of clear skin?
I have had the same routine and all of a sudden two days ago my skin just exploded in breakouts. I have had clear skin for 6 years...WHY NOW!!!???
Additional Details
No I am not just ...

Hide a mole on my face?
i have a fairly small, slightly raised dark brown mole on the upper middle of my forehead. In the day time my bangs cover it. but what about when i don't have bangs to cover, like swimming. ...

What should I do for a boil that I have under my arm?
It hurts like hell and I just wanted to know what shold I do?...

Acne willl never go away?
I know, another acne question ...

But seriously, for the past couple weeks I started to feel more confident about my face unitl I took a look at some of my classmates senior photos, saw ...

Can you contract any diseases from using rather old/used shavers?
My mum is too stingy too buy me and my sis new shavers. And we have a giant pile of old ones lying in the bathroom she says are fine too use.
But my friend told me if you use a month old or ...

So i got a new belly ring and i wanna clean it first, what should i use?
peroxide, alcohol etc ?
Additional Details
btw i already got the piercing...months ago...i jus now got a new ring for it..gold ..so its better for my ...

IS tanning for men?

I have a little acne on my neck and some redness and it wont even go away...what should I do???
Also, after shaving it gets a little worse. I do have fair skin but my face is clear of acne. My neck is the only spot where I get this....

Red cheeks?
i've had red cheeks my whole life & i get teased & bullied about it. does anyone know anyway to make the redness go away? i don't want to wear makeup....

I woke up today with a sty (or stie I'm not sure) on my eyelid, what is the best remedy/cure?

Acne question, please help..??
Every once in awhile my face breaks out with these hard pimples that don't ever come to a "white head", if I try to squeeze them all that comes out is a clear liquid. I've learned ...

double0negitive
My toenail is cracked, What should I do?
I didn't injure it, that I can remember. I am pregnant though. Wondering if pregnacy can make nails crack. It is cracked right across the middle. I think it will fall off. And I really wanted my feet to look nice when I deliver.
Additional Details
to +doc: Not my first pregnancy, my third and I'm scheduled for a c-section, so I won't be in labor. But I do have plenty of character, my friend. Let me put this plainly, to you can understand. I just don't want visitors in the hospital to be forced to look at a nasty cracked toenail if I can avoid it.

MedGeek
You have got to be kidding me.

a) This is obviously your first pregnancy, or you'd know that by the time you deliver you won't give a rat's patootie what your feet or your face look like or who's in the room or what room you're in.

b) Pregnancy wreaks havoc on every bodily system. It's probably nothing, but mention it to the doctor next time you're in for a scheduled appointment.

c) Go read a book about characters with character; I recommend "To Kill a Mockingbird", "A Wrinkle in Time", and "Gate to Women's Country" to start off.

wiccawoman
Rating
i would book and appointment with the chiropadist (I think thats how u spell it).

reshadow31
Rating
use some super glue on it this way it wont fall off and you can keep you feet looking nice

xenypoo
Rating
Your toenails are not strong enough, if you didn't injure yourself. Take more calcium, and vitamin E. E makes your hair and nails grow. Calcium makes them stronger. Also, not one, not even you will be looking at your feet when you deliver. You will be looking at the celing, wishing you weren't there, while everyone else is looking where it isn't so pretty, between your legs.

davidacapps
Rating
Go to any Mall and get a pedicure. They can fix it.

kja63
Honey, when you're in labor you aren't going to care one little bit about how your feet look!

elfgurl
Rating
Wrap it up in a bandaid so it doesn't break anymore, and just leave it. It'll either grow out on its own or fall out. Either way, there isn't much you can do for it. And if you want it to look nice when you're in labour, buy some coloured bandaids, I've seen pink, green, blue, that'd be cool.

margarita
Crazy glue.

jacob j
Put a band aid over it.

sheena
Keep the toenail trimmed and cleam to avoid further damage or infection. Will fall off when it's ready.

evanesheaven1985
Rating
Doctor is the keyword. You might be low on calcium.

Jo
Rating
You won't be able to see your feet when you deliver your baby. I think the doctor will understand.

Support Breast Cancer Research
Rating
Labor is no hold barred. File it down with a clean nail file, so fungus wont get attached to it. Soak your toes in listerins for 5-10 minutes. Put either lotion or vaseline on your feet and wear thick socks to bed. This will keep your heels from cracking as well. Hope it helps

CaSeY LyNe
Rating
put some triple antibiotic creame on it and it will heal up or fall off but you dont wanna get an infection soo if it gets red and hurts go to you dr. also you will probley be wearing socks at the time of delivery so dint worry about it!

minxy
Rating
i dunno if pregnancy can cause this, id tape it up with a plaster for a few weeks till it grows out or however long it takes, also ive had 3 kids and i like u wanted nice nails but really what does it matter? when ur feet r swollen and the last thing u think of when ur delvering a bay is 'oh i hope my feet r looking ok' it just doenst work like that as long as they dnt smell then i'd say u'll be fine.

bmac
Rating
Oh, good grief. No one is going to be looking at your toes when you deliver the baby. Trust me.

mlgable
Put a bandaid on it to prevent it from getting caught on your socks otherwise there is nothing you can do. If it falls off it will grow back. Also when you deliver NO ONE is going to even be looking at your feet so don't worry about that.

Nat Turner
I would put a band-aid on tight so it won't crack more

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy