Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Stinky much?
i have a problem were i stink really bad. i dont know why though. i never wear deodorant and i dont ever shower.
help?...

Does Proactiv (acne medicine) REALLY WORK???

What is the best acne product?
the ones that take your zits away and they dont come ...

How do you get rid of cancer sores?

Additional Details
whooops i meant canker sores you know the sores you get on your tongue? It really hurts....

My daughter has these "bumps" on her feet?
They are tiny little "bumps" and they ITCH her to death...they look clear and a couple of them look like they have black underneath them?? I rub "itching cream" on them and it ...

What is the best solution for blemishes?

11 year old has dry, itchy lips....with sores below her bottom lip?
My 11 yr. old daughter has dry, itchy lips which everyone figured were just chapped lips because of winter time arriving here in the midwest.. In the last day she has developed sores on her skin ...

Red bump on pinky toe?
I hurts if i touch it. It's at the tip of my toe. Also it is VERY red. it's less that a centimeter wide and long. It's kind of and oval type shape. I know It is not a corn or callus ...

Cold Sores spreading to other parts other than your mouth?
I kinda have a weird situation. My husband has a cold sore right now on his lip, I have never had cold sores at all in my life either! But anyways... I woke up this morning with a red rash looking ...

Im a window cleaner and suffer really badly with dry hands,?
ive tried every hand cream you can think of but none of them seem to soften my hands,is there anything else i could use.....

Best way to stop zits and remove popped zits scars?
please tell of home remedies or awesime cheao ...

Anyone know of a swimming costume that will cover up slight stretchmarks at the top of legs?

Additional Details
how did i know asking this question would get some childish answers, grow up, I'm a size 12 and that is not a big size, everyone has something there self-...

Best acne face wash?
i dont have horribly bad acne but i find the stuff i use makes my skin dry so i need something that effectively cleans my skin but also moisturizes it?...

Is there any other way to cure chapped lips besides using chapstick?
yeah my lips are chapped super bad i keep using chapstick but its not helping at all...and i tried different brands too...nothing seems to help..is there any family secrets or something u heard to ...

How do you get rid of a hickey?
I need it gone in like an hour and a half
Additional Details
i can't wear a turtle neck because i have to work my uniform, which is a t-shirt when i go into work in an hour and a ...

I have a sunburn what can i do to make it feel better??

Is there any way to get rid of a hickey??
I work at a fast food restront and my boss saw it beacause I have to have my hair up and he was asking about it!!...

Do those blackhead nose thingys really work?
The strips that you put on your nose, do they really work? I get little blackheads on my nose and i was wondering if these would help, or just hurt like crap....

Dry, cracked skin on hands?
can anyone tell me how to heal the cracked skin on my hands ? I work with cardboard everyday and this is what has cracked my skin, mainly my knuckles, and it is really sore....

Dy Cracked Hands?
my hands are cracking....ALOT. I've been using Vaseline and gloves for about 3 weeks now and I haven't been seeing any results. I heard that Bag balm and utter cream worked well. Anyways......

bulletprooflonliness
My legs are SOOOOO itchy and i scratch them til' they bleed....?
so now i have this red rash-like thing on both my shins (just on my shins, and not on the back of my legs) and theres some deeper scratches from where i scratched my skin and then theres some red bumps. i try not to stratch them but apparently i scratch them in my sleep. =S i put cream on them but that doesnt really relieve the itch and i cant help but stratch all day!! whats up with my legs and what can i get to relieve the itch and the redness and the scratches from my fingernails? its driving me CRAZYYYY

slim_jim1752
Rating
Give me your address. I'll come over and scratch your legs, among other things, for you.

blueblue
It sounds like you may have an allergic reaction or possibly have an infection starting because of scratching the skin right off your legs. You should really see a doctor about it. Until then, try lotion with anti-itch medication in it. Neutrogena makes one with lidocaine in it (Neutrogena Soothing Relief Anti-Itch Moisturizer), and that will help deaden the itch. You should also use a cream with cortisone in it, like Cortaid or Eucerin Calming Cream. But call your doctor, because if you have open wounds on your legs, they can get infected, and your doctor can see exactly what condition your legs are in to help them best.

You can also read about some people's experiments with itch relief here:
http://www.tcinternet.net/users/kritzerburke/naomi/PUPPP.htm
The woman who made the page had a specific cause to her itch, but that doesn't really seem like it makes much of a difference if you want lots of ideas on possibilities for relief. The banana peel sounds interesting to me.

Good luck!

Stuck in the middle of nowhere
Rating
You need to quit scratching them until they bleed it is only irritating them more. Maybe you are allergic to something?

dr.macgruder
sounds like shingles.... get antibiotics.

Tapioca
Rating
If you're really that itchy, see your doctor. It could be an allergic reaction to something.

sirius_josh
1) Try a lotion called Cetaphil. It works great. I use to have rashes on my legs I couldn't stop scratching.
2) Wear a rubber band around your wrist. If you have that twitch to scratch that itch, caulk back that rubber band and let it go. The pain of the rubber band will be a reminder for you to not scratch.

David R
In these kinds of situations we all deny there's anything wrong, but a trip to the dermatologist will usually clear things up, it's probably nothing serious, but really a doctor needs to take a look. The right cream could cure you in 24hrs!

Yo C
Rating
You might have a case of scabies. They are tiny mites that burrow under your skin and leave slightly red patches.They make you itch like mad! There is quite an epidemic right now. See your doctor for a mite killer cream but be aware that it may take multiple tries to get rid of them. Only your doctor can tell right away if that is the cause. good luck

dehbee
are your legs super dry? try putting vita E oil over your legs and just wait (for a LONG LONG TIME) for it to sink into your skin. i had a weird rash on my hands from crazy dryness and i put vita E over my hands over night and it eventually got better.

ladyoh
Lots of lotion and vaseline is very good

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, December 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy