Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Why does my body itches me after bath, and how can i get rid of it ?

Anyone know of a good deoderant that wont give me a rash?????
having a hard time trying to find a good one. seems like the clear sticks are the ones that give me the most trouble. i get a lot of redness and itching and sometimes even welts. have tried some that ...

What malady did ancient Arabs treat by slipping a garlic clove under the skin at the temple, until pus formed?
What malady did ancient Arabs treat by slipping a garlic clove under the skin at the temple, until pus formed?...

In cleaning your face, which is better to use? cold or hot water?
and if theres something i must mix with the water please mention ...

How do i help cure acne on my face?
i have severe acne on my face and i have a product that helps but i wana know tips thatl help speed up the process without overdoind the treatment....

Is this normal?
my little sister loves to pick dead skin from people in my family. i went to hawaii for 2 weeks and got a sunburn on my back. so, she lifts up the back of my shirt and starts rubbing off the dead ...

How can you get rid of white heads on the face quick and easy?

How can I get rid of lice?
On Friday, this will be my fourth week having lice. My parents have been using lice shampoos and combing through my hair and they washed everything, but how can finally get rid of it? My little ...

How do i get rid of my stye eye?
i woke up about 2/3 days agoa and my mom said that i had a sty eye! i didnt think that was true because i could not fin the pimple on my eye. i still cant and im wondering if its something else. ...

How come acne only appears on people faces?
I know it can appear on some peoples back (and butt?) but why these places? Why not on our arms or feet? Lol, is nature out to get us by making it most common on people faces?...

How to get rid of acne?
i have acne on my forhead. im a guy. i think its from my hair. when i had short hair and spiked it, i didnt have a problem. then i started to grow my hair out and i got acne everywhere on my forehead....

Armpit sweat problem?
what deodrant/product should i use to not sweat or smell, i hate when my armpit sweats and smells, what should i do?...

Help My Friend!?
My friend, whenever she itches her leg, or skin really hard like white dandruffy stuff appears but it goes away when you blow it off. But then her legs and arms are really really itchy!!! She doesn�...

I have blackheads on my nose?
i have blackheads on my nose i have used clean n clear but it didnt work in there anything what will get rid of ...

About eczema?
Ive had eczema for 11 months and the cream the doctors keep giving me ie Ollatum and Betnavate are not clearing up the rash and easing the ittching and pain still there Any suggestions ...

Question about sunburn?
I got sunburn on my shoulder six days ago and today there are millions of tiny bubbles under the sunburn. Does this mean my skin is about to peel? Are these blisters or something?
Additional D...

I knew that no one could answer this!?
I have an area on my palm that is puckered and seems to have a root in the center of it. I have dug at it without bleeding and when I try to pull this thing in the center it stretches out and breaks ...

What's the best way to get rid of acne quick?

How worried should I be about my itchy tattoo?
I got a tattoo on my chest about 3 years ago in Thailand. It healed fine and looks great but recently it goes through the odd day when it really itches. There's no visible marks (aside from the ...

What do i do about athletes foot?

kerry b
My hands have become very dry and skin is peeling off them. They are also very itchy any ideas please.?
I have recentley had treatment of antibiotic losengers for thrush in the mouth, could this have caused this reaction.

hoppo
go to the leper colonies...now!

Fighting Cocks
not sure about that but try e45 or aqueious cream, my hands are the same, I'm a chef and it works for me.

Ms Fabulosity
Rating
See a doctor; you may have developed eczema

coolbythepool23#
Rating
lt is best to see your doctor, as it could be a reaction to the tablets or it could be any number of reasons. E45 should help for the time being, but seek professional advice!

whisper
Rating
you may have eczema or psoriasis, both have dry skin and itchiness.
Check with your Doctor or pharmacist.

liya79
Rating
u must be reacting to somthin. see your doc coz u may be experiencing side effects

jonnyraven
Rating
An allergic reaction to antibiotics would usually be over most of your body. The fact that it is just your hands means it's probably a contact dermatitis.
You could use Domboro solution to help with the itching and use hand moisturizers.
Be sure to wear plastic/rubber gloves when washing dishes, etc

cleverpostgrad_007
Rating
Sounds like psoriasis. Stop itching them and peeling the skin, as it won't heal. It's chronic, but sunshine and sun lamps do wonders for hands and feet. The more you scratch, the bigger the permanent spots will get.

soniamalhotra210
Rating
Contact--soul.doctor@lycos.co.uk

michellaneous413
any lotion made with cocoa or shea butter with other moisturizers such as vitamin e should help. Also, try not to scratch them and stay out of cold or windy weather.

volley_girlie_12
Rating
just put lotion on them and if that doesnt help after about a week then go see a doctor.

Alicia
Rating
Try bag balm. Comes in a green can. Can be found at walmart.

Miss Behavin
Rating
Quite possibly = also, don;t use the soap in public bathrooms - it can be quite nasty

joe123
i get that when touch things i am allergic to.i get betnavate on prescription its very good and stops the itching

Liir
Rating
I would try Vaseline. My mother's hand used to crack and peel and then she started putting Vaseline on them daily and it helped. If the problem continues, I would go to the doctor.

Pegasus90
Yes, but not directly. Antibiotics can sometimes allow a fungus - yeast - to overgrow. Dry peeling skin can result.

Check out www.hufa.org, the yeast link, for some basic information.

blingding
Rating
if u r under 16, u might have gotten the first signs of eczema, like i am experiencing right now. i dont know how i can help, but keep it moisturized.

Rob S
Norwegian hand cream or as many dove products as you can lay your hands on! That or see a dermatologist ;-)

paul b
I had the same problems. I ended up scratching the skin between my thumbs and wrist until they bled.
I couldn't stand it anymore and went to the doctor. He prescribed "locoid lipocream" in just a couple of days the itching stopped and within less than a week the scabs have almost gone.

april
Rating
Try E45 at night and put on cotton gloves overnight.

Mikayla S
Rating
If you use vitamin e lotion dry skin will only take a few days to get better plus it doesn't sting.

Landi
it could be a number of things. try looking at the soap you use, or you could have sirouses. (Not of the liver,) It is like excema, but not as bad. It is stress related. Go in the sun, and use lots of aloe cream

EVSCHICK
Don't know if your recent treatment could have caused it, but can recommend you try Aqueous. Its an emmolient cream it's not expensive and you should be able to get it from your local chemist.

Ninni
this has happened to me in the past month and no matter wot ive tried its not worked, (sorry but i only being truthful!) although i am now wondering if the new soap at work we using is the cause, if you find the answer can you please let me know as it is frustrating as hell!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy