Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Can genetically dark-skinned people, such as africans or american indians, become sunburned?

Do you moisturize?
in winter months? I have to lotion my neck, my face, my arms, my legs, my hips, my butt... EVERYTHING!
In winter months I get so dry and dry skin gets itchy....

Is there a cream for warts?

Hey i have a layer of dead skin on my lip and i keep riping it off and it keeps comming back, does ne one know

Additional Details
does anyone know if it could be an ...

Help help help spots?
help i have this family thing on saturday and i need to get rid of my spots megga quick ...my mums orrdered this spot stuff cuase my cleasil ran out and i haven't used anything in a few weeks i ...

I have acne scars can anyone tell what would be a good way to get rid of them?..please!!!?
i've had acne my whole life i'm 26 now, some acne is gone(although i'm sure it will be back) but now i have scars can anyone that has had this problem help?...

What's the best not that expensive product to deminish stretch marks??
I have this horrible stretch marks in my lower stomach just because a few years ago I lost a lot of weight . Since then I've been fighting them with Cocoa butter but it doesn't seem to work ...

My hands are so cracked,dry and sore?
every time I clench a fist a new crack appears, its like having paper cuts all over my hand. What can I use to help this. I always get it in the ...

Spots!? How to prevent & get rid of them?

Additional Details
anything i should avoid in particular?...

Cure for smelly feet?
Does anyone know of a cure for smelly feet? My boyfriends feet stink, he's tried everything but nothing seams to work. anybody kow what he can do? besides cutting his feet off!!...

World's most embarrassing question...?
I have this um... "thing" on my rear end, I think it's some kind of cyst, and it's growing directly on my tailbone. It's excruciatingly painful to sit on, and it's ...

Acne Help!!?
Hey i have really bad acne.I'm using the Differin Cream and its terrible right now. I am also on the pill Doryx and washing with cetaphil gentle cleanser before differin. Should i change ...

Ok this question is pretty gross but pls help!!!?
Ok you see my friend suffers from acne and shes not really pretty so I do my best to help her out but this is really gross but here goes!!!

she had this pimple on the chin so she kinnda ...

How Do I Treat A Boil?
I have a boil on the left thigh on the left side. Its all infected and scabby. I went to the doctors and she said it was a boil. Its no longer got a scab but its always leaking of a wet substance (...

Good remedy to get rid of ringworm???
I bought a kitten with ringworm (unknowingly) and now my six year old has it, and not just one ring- like seven. Grrrr.
Any insight would be GREATLY appreciated....

Acne please help me!I to change my look for my crush over the chrismas break?
i don't have a lot of acne but in my forehead and blackheads on the sides of my nose.i ues the clean and clear packet. who can make sure that i won't get acne cause i wnat to put my hair to ...

I was wondering what is the best product to help with acne?

What is the best treatment for diaper rash?
I have a 3 week old who has diaper rash. My wife wants to use only Vaseline, but that doesn't seem to be helping. My wife doesn't want to "over medicate" any suggestions....

Moles,remove.?
i have two large moles on my neck is there any solutions howto remove with out surgery....

How to remove residue on the skin left from medical tape after surgery?
I have a lot of tape residue stuck on my arm, it is very sticky and i have no idea how to get it off besides rubbing and hurting my skin. Any solutions or substances i could use that would make this ...

bball+life=:)
My ears turned green from cheap earrings What do I do? What does it mean??
What do I do?? My earring hole is green!!! I bought cheap earrings from Claire's and have been wearing them for about a week, it doesn't hurt or anything, but it FREAKY!! How do I get rid of the green, and what do I do!!??

that judi
Rating
Clean your ears with rubbing alcohol and buy better quality earrings next time.

Lord_Darkclaw
It's the acid/alkaline balance of your skin - a lot of people get that problem. You'll have to be higher quality earrings.

El Lobo
Rating
The green pigment is from the brass that the earrings are made from it is called verdigris. Go back to Waring gold or silver, and in the meantime the green will start to fade, and go away

manndy
Rating
this means that your earings are cheap

lala
Take out the earring, if it swells you may not be able to get it off. Oh and next time you buy cheap earrings, I would disinfect the ends then dip them in vaseline.

penguinskater
I have gotten that with a ring .... all it is is just the cheap metal rubbing off and WASH TO GET RID OF IT

skis_gal96
It just means you bought some cheap earrings. ;)
Wipe them with alcohol. You can also take a sewing needle, clean it with alcohol, then thread it with some thread and soak the thread in alcohol. Take the NON pointy end and stick it in your ear as you would an earring. Pull it through all the way so that the thread goes through your ear. This will clean the inside of your piercing as well.

simarik757
Rating
I think it is some sort of reaction between your boday and the metal that is in the earrings.
It happens to me too, and it is harmless. You can use rubbing alcohol to get the green off.
Oh, and it happens to me with rings and bracelets too with EVERY metal except silver!

Je m'appelle Bee ♥
Rating
Don't worry. Just take a Q-tip and dip it in some peroxide and rub it over the green. it goes away like that. The same thing happened to me.

LaLa D
It means you're allergic to nickel. The green will sometimes come of will rubbing alcohol, but from now on, don't buy earrings with nickel in them. Claires offers a line of earrings that don't have nickel in them (Marketed as "sensitive solutions", I believe, or something similar.) Buy only silver/gold/other quality metal earrings, and make sure that if you buy silverplated necklaces or bracelets that you pay attention to if the plating is coming off, since the exposed nickel will turn your skin green. You can cover the exposed nickel with clear nail polish to prevent this.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy