Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best way to treat severely chapped, cracked lips?

Is it bad when your toenails are longer than your toes???

How do you get rid of chaped lips?
i get it every winter or when i am nervouse i trie to stop but i cant can you give me ome ...

Anyone know how to get rid of Head Lice?
We have tried everything on the ...

How do you make mosquito bites stop itching?

How to get rid of a zit?
Please help i need to get rid of a zit by S...

Help me with my sunburn!!?
I just got home from a short vacation in san diego, where i acquired the worst sunburn of my life!! my forehead felt like it was on fire the next day and the day after that the skin looked like the ...

I have dark skin. And I want to know if I can change my skin to light.?

I have many small red bites on my back,stomach,upper arms, and hip area.?
They look like flea bites, but we do not have pets, and I have not seen any fleas in our home. No one else has gotten bitten. My two year old sleeps with us often, and he doesn't have any ...

Is it possible to go threw puberty with out acme accuring?

My hands are realy rough and my girlfriend doesnt want me to touch her?
whats the best way to moisterize my hands cause I really like ...

What are some ways to help prevent nail biting?
I'm really ashamed of it, but i bite my nails. what can i do?...

Little red bumps?
The past 2 weeks i have been getting these little red bumps on my hands, legs, arms and stomach/chest.They itch really bad and I have tried every moisturizer you can find so I know its not dry skin. D...

Why don't animals get acne?
Seriously i want to know >_>...

How can i get rid of my acne??
ive tried proactive, and clearisal, and none of them have really worked( they work a little) i realize im a 15 yr old guy and thats part of life but is there anything i can do to help?...

Why is my grandmothers skin very yellow at age 86?

I just now ate a couple of war heads and i need help on somthing?
i just ate warhead there sour sour candy and my tongue is hurting like crazy like theres cuts or somthing can anyone help to cure it please i need ...

What's the fastest way to get rid of a cold sore?
I have one in the center of my lips that is full blown. (WAY past the tingling stage) No needles please!...

My cold sore is scabbing up and it hurts and looks awful. What can I put on it?
Stupid cold sores. I never got them until about 2 years ago. Now I get 2 or more a year. Anyway, I am getting over a real bad one. Now it's at the stage where the scab falls off in the ...

Freakles?????
i HATE my freakles and want to get rid of them alot og ppl like them but i dont so how can i get rid of them?...

Milde C
My daughter has big red circles with bumps all over her body. What is it? What can I do?

sea link
Rating
those are called hickeys

reddevil_149699
take her to her doctor and you can find out what it is duh

Ang3l-Uh
It sounds like a ring worm. If that is the case put calamine lotion on it or take her to the pharmacy and ask for ther opinion as to what you can use if you don't want to take her to the dr.

***MODIFIED***

All over her body? Yeah it amy be allergies but i would seek out medical attention. she may be having an allergic reaction.

bueko
This is why its bad to use your children as tennis ball returns :)

Kelsey q
it depends how old she is:
if she is 1-5 its just the chicken pox but if shes 6 and up its probably chicken pox but if it is then it could be serious!!!
thnx kelsey q.

SaroLiz
Rating
It could be a staph infection. Get your kid to the doctor, because none of the things it might be can be treated properly without a proper diagnosis.

scott m
go to er

cake n sprinkles
Rating
if i were you i would take her to the doctors.ask her if she feels dizzy or her stomach hurts.it may be an allergey.

heather
Rating
How long has she had it? Does she have a fever? Is she complaining about her throat at all? That sounds alot like hives, but even if its not I would see her DR now, to be sure. Hives can be serious! Good luck!!

AES1203
Sounds like chicken pox to me. Do they itch?

prplfae
Rating
sounds like hives to me, she is probably having alergies to something, maybe she tried a new food or medicine, take her to the doctor to find out, they can give her medicine to clear them up.

lovestogarden
ringworm?

Mike D
they may be black fly bites in wich its just a bug bite or it could be poison ivy if its not that go see a doctor

LBOOGIE
take her to the dr. no home remedies it could be anything.

kittycat_colorguard_rox
Rating
bug bites possibly.

RUFF! =P
Rating
it could be 5th disease - a child's disease that was never named and will go away eventually. For some people it shows by having a face that is really red as if you were slapped a couple times and for others it appears in bumps. It is only bad for people who are pregnant. *It is contagious* most physicians would be able to tell if it is 5th disease and you can take a blood test to see if you ever had it.

bookfreak2day
Rating
It sounds like ringworm. She needs either an antifungal cream or iodine put on the cirlces twice a day. If they do not start drying up within a few days ,she needs to see a doctor. If you have pets you need to check them as well.

smartypants909
Rating
Sounds like hives, which is an allergic reaction. It may go away on its own, Benadryl is good for hives, stops the itch. But to be safe, this is not a medical forum and she should see a doctor.

InstantMagic
Sounds like contact dermatitis. Make sure you use hypoallergenic to wash her clothes, no dyes, no dryer sheets.

ursala k
Rating
take her to a docter

Adeel
Rating
red bumps is nowhere NEAR enough info... just take her to the doctor. in the mean ime, if its painful- soakk her in an epsom salt bath

J4GJ1T
Rating
chicken pox

Maggie
Has she been outside? They could be mosquito bites. Or chicken pox. Or irritated skin. Just take her to the doctor if it doesn't clear up with some neosporin. In the meantime, keep her home from school and take her temperature.

nicola lala
take her to he docter

kay_flood
Rating
does she have a fever, does she feel sick, does she have allergies? not enough information here to give you any kind of rational answer. Suggest you take her to a doctor.

kja63
Not to state the obvious, but you take her to the doctor's, of course.

rebelady28379
Rating
sounds like she's got the measels.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy