Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

I have bad acne and it wont go away, ive tried about everything. what shud i do?

How do you stop your skin from itching when you have dry skin?
I do shower and bathe, and use the afterbath/shower lotions and creams, which helps the itch for at least twenty-four hours. But is there anything to help my dry skin from itching more than 24 hours, ...

Does splashing hot bacon grease on your face help with acne ?
My friend told me if I throw hot bacon grease on my face it will cure acne..any thoughts ?...

Have you found an effective treatment for acne please?

Could I have scabies?
I started off having an itch around my groin/scrotum area which being slightly embarassing I decided not to go to the doctor with and assumed it was jock itch. I was treating it with anti-fungals ...

My face looks disguisting?
i have a pet cat who has fleas.
so i imagined that my WHOLE face is covered with flea bites!!
can you help me with it?
and how long do you think it will go away?
what products ...

Omg please please PLEASE HELP?
I am going on holiday tomorrow and i have 4 red blotches on my nose, they look disgusting

I need advice on how to get rid of them overnight? any home remidys that work? I cant go out now ...

Should I throw away my mascara if I have had a staff infection on my eyelid?
I have a healing staff infection sore below my eyebrow, on the eyelid. Should I throw away the mascara I have been using while I've had the infection? Could this cause a recurrent infection if ...

What is this pink dot on my face? (PIC)?
its been there for a couple of years..i dont know what it is but i want to know how to make it disappear..ive bee using conceler but its hard to cover it.

http://i227.photobucket....

Who do you go to to get a mole removed off your face?

Why do i sweat a lot when i'm sleeping?
the room is not warm and i am not stressed....

REALLY chapped lips???
i week from today my lips got really itchy and then like i got a line right under my bottom lip that had a couple bumps that looked like a rash andmy lips go really dry and started to peel. now they ...

Whats good remedies to git rid of warts?big n small ones?

Additional Details
i went to the doc n they got froze off n just came ...

I have a bump that came up by my lip it hurt 4 5 days it has pus but you can't see it dont hurt now what is it
it is a little bump and it is a little hard...can anyone help me out??...

How many people in the uk have scars?

Do u think people who are drunk or on drugs should have to pay for emergency hospital treatment?
and explain why.....

Can you get chicken pox more than once?
Ive got bumps on me and they just came on me skin like 3 days ago. my mom said that i had chicken pox one time but it was a small one on my neck and the doctors said i could get it again. how do i ...

HELP! My children have head lice and I can't seem to get rid of the bloody buggers. Any suggestions?

Please help my child's skin issue?
My adopted son who is 11, has a skin issue. Where we live its very cold and packed with snow. Ever since Winter came around my son has skin that feels very rough and dry, feels like it has no ...

My wife has had an insect bite her arm?
it has swelled up quite badly.she has been given anti biotics.flucloxacllin capsules 500 mg.
taken from yesterday 11am.
the swelling has not got any better yet.when can we expect it to go ...

Amber
My daughter has 2 bites...They are red, swollen and hot!?
What could it possibly be? We were outside late last night around the fire. We had bug spray on. She woke up this morning with 2 welps on her arm. They are very hot to the touch. She has vomitted once and will not eat. They do not look like mosquitoe bites. I gave her tylenol for her fever.

me
get her to a doctor

Dr Christian Troy
it could be spider bites. spider bites make arms red, swollen and painful.

take your kid to the hospital.

sucksazz
take her to the doctor she could of gotten a diseas froma bug or maybe a spiders venom has made her sick however take her to the doc to cheek it out

HelpOneAnother
You should take her to the doctor IMMEDIATELY with the fever and vomitting!!! Some spider bites can kill a small child within a matter of days. Go to the doctor! If you're uninusured, go to the ER of a charity hospital or to the public health department first thing in the morning!

tenaciousd
Rating
They could be stings and she could be having an allergic reaction.

Kacey
Take her to the doctor, it could be spider bites. Go to the hospital ASAP. Better safe than sorry!

very-necessary@sbcglobal.net
Rating
They might be spider bites. You should call your pediatrician and/or take her in to be examined - especially since she is vomitting and has a fever.

Liddy
Rating
go see a doctor NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

☮♂♥♀Soul Flower♀♥♂☮
Those sound like spider bites. You weren't in Brown Recluse Spider area, were you? If you were, I would go to a doctor immediatley. Any kind of spider bite that does that to someone doesn't sound okay. Get her to a doctor!

lexi_131
Rating
You should take her to see a doctor asap. The site being hot to the touch, fever, and vomiting are indicative of infection or allergic reaction (possibly both). As far as what insect bit her, there is a long list of possibilities that vary according to where you live. The main concern is the reaction she's having to whatever it was. I would certainly not hesitate to take my child to the doctor given those symptoms. I hope she gets better soon ;).

joseph
sounds like Brown Widow or a Brown Recluse take her to a doctor asap

Caffiene Junkie
Rating
Sounds like spider. You need to talk to a nurse or doctor. Do the bites have 2 holes on each of them? If so, they probably are.

You really need to talk to a nurse or doctor.

butterfliesRfree
Rating
You don't say where you live - that is important. In Florida we have fire ants and almost NO bug spray will work. If the bites are HOT to the touch, it is an infection. Check with the ER (by phone first) and see what they say to do. I almost died from a fireant bite (but it was an immediate reaction - so don't get scared -- she obviously has an infection only).

Heathery Lane
Rating
could it be a snake bite?

flip4prez
Stop everything ur doing right now and take that baby to the doctors or hospital.

thegouch4life
Rating
It is most likely a black widow bite, black widows, and brown recluses are the only two species of spider in north America capable of biting humans. however brown recluse bites do not cause vomiting or a fever. take her to the doctor pronto. also if you could search her room or other places that she has been recently, and find the spider (it doesn't have to be alive) it would be very helpful for the doctors who are treating her. one of the first things that the doctor is going to ask you is if you have the culprit with you, and how that you even know what bit her, this extra step can save a lot of time, energy, and money on testing, and may even prevent a bad diagnosis.

-TY

motorcyclegrin
Rating
Probably spiders. Bug spray doesn't affect them and they do get hot to the touch. Call your pediatrician, especially if she keeps vomiting.

AJ
Rating
Take her to ER now or Urgent care, the heat and swelling is her body reacting to some kind of poison, she could go into shock or begin choking..I have no idea which insect it could be, possibly fire ants.

sizzlingl
Rating
Ok If her temp is over 101, call the dr. If it is low grade keep giving tylenol and keep her hydrated, Sounds like she had a localized reaction.
If she has troble breathing go to th emergency room.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy