Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

What is good for foot odor?
My husband has really bad foot odor.. whats something that I could buy at a CVS that will work?...

I have acne?
do you suggest any creams ( like proactive ) that works. but i've heard that proactve doesn't work. are there any that work out there? can you give me names?
Additional Details

Do ring-worms spread if left untreated?
We just got a darling kitten 3 weeks ago. When we got him he had ring-worms but was being treated, oral medication, now they are gone. But then I noticed my son has one on his back, at first I ...

Emergenccyyy?
How do i make my lips bigger without gettin surgery or needles injected.? becaus my lips are very thin????...

Any home remedies for insect bites?
Specifically yellow jacket stings? Its itchy, and it burns. and the bite is like growing and its already 3 inches in diameter. What do i do!!!?...

How can I cure severe dry, cracked heels. I can't stand to use a blanket because my heels stick to it! HELP!
It's even starting to turn kind of greyish white! It's really nasty!
Additional Details
I've tried lotion & a pumice stone?...

Doing a statistical study . . .?
I need some data for a study I am conducting and need answers to the following questions.

A) Do you have psoriasis?

B) Do you smoke?

My answers are yes to both ...

What could i eat or drink to get rid of blemishes faster?
My foreheas is quite scarred and red due to spotsand i pile foundation & concealer on to hid it..which leaves me with more spots. Its just a vicious circle out to get me! What do I do to end it? I...

Acne Problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
i have had acne for 3 years now, and it is killing me! my mother always tells me that i should use the proactive solution everyday, but it isnt working, i tried the refining mask, the 1 2 3 steps, ...

Breaking out at age 23????
All throughout my teenage years my face would barely break out!!! Now that I am 23 it seems to really bad around my mouth and chin area...It is driving me insane because I was under the impression ...

Psoriasis help needed?
have psoriasis,red and white,dry. have tried many creams. any actual cure?...

A cure for athletes foot please?

Do you have a natural cure for acne?
I am 23 and have an acne problem. According to my dermatologist, my hormones are yet to stabilise. After 2 treatments, I noticed that the pimples come back right as I near the end of treatment. I am ...

Little red spots on skin?
I notice on my upper arms, I get these tiny tiny little red spots which are very barely noticeable, they cause me no pain nore do they look suspicious. What could these be?

I'm 17....

55yr old took a 20 min sauna. When done her face was very red and blotchy she seemed out of it for 5 mins.?
I put cold paper towel on back of her neck. What was the problem?...

Beautyyy problem. please help =]?
im seeing a dermatologist, and his creams do work, i guess. i dont suffer from a LOT of nasty acne, but its not just one small pimple. its hard to explain.but i was wondering if there is a faster ...

How to get rid of my black heads on my nose?
So I take great care of my skin. I drink plenty of water. I cleanse, tone and mosturise my skin morning and night. I do a scub every couple of days in the shower and use a deap cleansing mask once ...

What can be transfered from sharing a hairbrush or a comb from one person to another?

In winter I have extremely dry skin. No matter how many times I put lotion on it's still dry. what can I do?

Allergic to lube?
every lube i have tried burns really bad. is there anything i could use that i wouldn't be allergic too?...

itachi7fan
My Mom's face is turning yellow. What is it?
The left side of my mom's face is turning yellow in two spots right next to her eye and a second spot below it. It's nothing you can wash out and i'm sorta worried. Can anyone help?

ALSO:
She's not pregnant, she got her tubes tied

Elizabeth M
Rating
Not to scare you, but it may have something to do with her liver. I'd get her checked out if I were you.

Krasus
It might not be anything serious. But just to make sure go to the doctor.

auntkarendjjb
Could be a sign of jaundice,? have your mom see a doctor.

ilessthanthreeyou
Rating
it may have something to do with her liver or kidneys...take her to the er....better safe than sorry!

Momwithaheart
Are the whites of her eyes yellow? If so she is jaundice.
But not knowing what exactly you are seeing, I would have her see a dermatologist, skin doctor.
Let him diagnose. Not us.

kearneyconsulting
Please have her consult a doctor.

moe
Rating
Liver problems does she drink alcohol? she needs to get her liver checked by her doctor that's not a suggestion

S.S.
could be signs of liver problems.....see a doctor......

are her eyes yellow......if yes then dont waste any time.....see a doctor ASAP

fleshy queen
wash your face with Ivory soap, let air dry. take a benadryl. sounds like a alergic reaction to something. If does not clear up could be a liver problem. Please see a doctor.

jo j
Rating
go to the doctor. if could be something really serious.

maybe it's jaundice. good luck.

mary s
It could be anything from a simple healing bruise to a potential liver problem. She needs a blood work-up before you worry and get your self sick. good luck!

damn spitchus is lost
Rating
does she smoke? have a kidney infection? i would look into it .most times if u turn yellow it has to do with yor kidney's be careful good luck

thezookeeper
Sounds like jaundice. Yellowing of the skin happens when the liver isn't doing what it is suppose to. Does she drink alot, or did she? Maybe look into that.

justwondering
Liver problems will cause yellow discoloration. Old bruising will look yellow too.

racer 51
yellowing skin is a sign of liver problems. hepatitis maybe. usually. the entire body has a yellow cast to it though. check her eyes as well. if the whites are yellowing it could mean liver failure.
EDIT- just wondering makes a good point. it could be an old bruise. has she been hurt lately?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy