Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

How do you treat a small jellyfish sting?
I got stung by tiny jellyfish about 8 times in Mexico in different areas of the body. Tiny little bumps appeared a few minutes after that itched, now a week later the bumps have returned. How do i ...

Should I expose this scar to the sun?
Four weeks I got a small cut on the bottom of my cheek near my jawline playing football. So far it has closed up and is now a pale scar on my face. Although it isn't big, it stands a little ...

Removing a skin tag?
ever had one removed and if it was by tying it off how long does it take to fall off?...

Shaving irritation...?
I have tried everything from the men's 5 blade razor to ultra sensitive shave gel, after lotion, waxing, nair, healing creme, and even perscription gels but I cannot get rid of the irritation I ...

Little Dry patches on my legs?? Help!!!?
I've been moisturizing daily but they are everywhere and they are HIDIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know what to do could I have some sort of disease?...

Will using baby shampoo help with my acne ?
My friend Leslie uses it to wash her face and I was just wondering if it was a good thing to ...

My son has blister type spots which are red + swollen on the outside.on his tummy, back of leg + neck pls h?

What is the best home remedy for cracked heels?

Can adults get diaper rash?

What are some ways to get rid of ance fast?

Facial Mole, help i cant lead a life!!?
Okay, ever since I can remember, IV stared in the mirror and thought... i look like a normal girl, I’m not ashamed of how i look or anything like that...
But there one thing I’ve got this ...

Does This Help?
Does drying out your pimples with rubbing alcohol or lemon juice help get rid of them faster?
Additional Details
Thanx so much!!! And yes, I do use Proactive but it didnt help me, made ...

Red Bumps on butt? Can Someone give me ideas to treat them?

How do you keep your face clear of acne?
i need some help!...

Weird bumps between my legs?
I recently started getting what I believe to be abcesses between my legs. They are hard at first, softening after a few days until they eventually pop and discharge nasty puss and deep red blood. I ...

Is there a way to get rasor burn to stop hurting?
i have it on my legs and it is killing me.
any suggestions?
Additional Details
its on my legs. not my privates....

What can poeple use to reduce their acne..things that people have in there everyday home?

How to get rid of a tan?
my tan is getting really weird looking and i think that i look better without it..it's not a fake tan....i hear that scrubs are good any recommendations will be helpful....like products and ...

Armpit sweat . how to get rid of it?

I am a lady in my 50's. When winter rolls around, my skin becomes unbearably itchy. Any suggestions?
on lotions that you have used that may have worked? My back, arms and legs itch constantly. Thanks so much!...

skinnymin
Ive got a big hard red lump on my stomach ive squeezed it and?
clear fluid oozes out plus blood i know i shouldnt have squeezed it how can i get rid off it can i buy anything at the chemist over the counter i havent got the time to go to the doctors sorry everyone for such a gross question only serious answers please

*Hi!*******!iH*
Rating
Sorry to say but eeeuuuw

davetherave
Please find time for a Doctor,before it gets more serious!

SerbY G
I believe that you may have a condition called Hidradenitis Supprativa. It is a condition of re-occurring boils/ cysts/abscesses , that are often misdiagnosed as ingrown hairs, herpes, being unclean and folliculitis. This is a newly diagnosed skin condition , but there is a lot of info out there.
Here is a link :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidradenitis_suppurativa
If this sounds like it might be you, READ it, PRINT it out, and TAKE it to your DOC.
Its better to try to start treatment soon, it can spread over the body if left untreated. These boils can become quite large and painful. Sometimes even lasting for weeks or months , do not attempt to POP them they can then tunnel under your skin and spread all over the body. Most common areas are armpits, groin, binkni line, inner legs, and intimate places and basically anywhere that sweats and rub against clothing. Stress is a big inducer.

There is some support groups at MSN

(http://groups.msn.com/HidradenitisSupportClub)

and yahoo, and I am open for questions!
I have had this for 8 years, I was misdiagnosed for a LONG time, It was very embarrassing, painful and scary. I am just trying to help out so you don’t have to wait as long as I did.

Sick
It depends on how big it is. Might be an infection and will probally need antibiotics. If you dont go to a doctor put a warm wash cloth on it and it will help draw the infection out. Good Luck

Radiographer
just bathe it in warm salty water and put some antiseptic cream on it (savlon etc)you'll be fine

Tara
Could be an ingrown hair, try to find the hair in it and pull it out. Or it might keep reoccuring

Rachel
Rating
but anti bacteria cream, i had thoose they last for 1-2 years, keep a band aid on it and dont let it spread around your body.

daveknowsall
Rating
DONT SQUEEZE IT!!!
if it is a boil which it sounds like you can cause other boils by spreading the fluid because of the bacteria!! let it get a head on it and dab regularly with surgical spirit!!

Hayley
Rating
its probably just a spot more like a zit you dont always get them on your face, the clear liquid is puss and the blood is normal you want to clean it as best you can preferably something like a sterile wipe if not clean with warm water then cover the wound so it doesn't get infected don't worry too much about it if it starts to change colour, smells, oozes yellow puss see a doctor its probably infected.

MR HENRY S
Rating
If you can't take time to see a doctor, make time to see an undertaker!

Confused Little Flower
use anti-biotic ointment on it and cover it with a bandaide. And keep it clean by washing it with soap and lukewarm water.

rath
You can just put a band-aid over it. It will help keep your fingers off of it and give the lump time to heal. If you want, you can also a tiny dab of neosporin on it before you put the bandaid over it.

ALiCiA.
Its probably a BIG Pimple

the jeremy vile show
call Sigourney Weaver it could be an alien in there

Adrian Wapkaplett
put an antibiotic ointment on it so it doesn't become infected.

olivo
Rating
Old fashioned remedy to get rid of the rubbish inside it......combine a little soft soap (bar not liquid) with wqual sugar to make a paste, and put on the wound -cover, and leave overnight, it will draw all the puss and infection out.

Blueberryflowers
sounds like a boil. You should not squeeze it. I would say put a little antibiotic ointment on it and leave it alone and wait for it to go away. If it gets worse them you need to see a doctor for antibiotics. Something like that can be nothing or it can be very serious if puss gets under it and builds. Keep an eye on it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy