Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Acne problems...?
my friends and i were discussing this last night... do guys think its unattractive if a girl has acne...i don't think they do but some of my friends said they do.....

I'm suffering from chronic acne problm from last 15 years. I'm 29 now. I'm afraid if some girl will ever marry

Is it normal...?
for dogs to grow out of your chest and for your skin to change colors or is that just my cousin?¿?¿?
for the past 7yrs. my cousin started to grow a chihuahua on her chest. and everytime the ...

What's the worst that could happen if I cut off a mole?
It's a very old mole and it's appearance has always been the same. It's one of those weird ugly ones that looks like a raisin. The bit of skin that the mole connects the mole to my ...

Can some medication make u itchy all over your body?
i took some pain medication like 30 mins ago and i just started to be itchy everywhere
Additional Details
yea i drunk about 3 cups of water and it calmed it down ...

I am taking Accutane, and notice that my hair is thinner. How?
much hair will I lose? Can you go bald?? Help me please....

How do you get rid of stretch marks?
I've been skinny all my life and still have stretch marks. Its annoying, what causes stretch marks, and how do I get rid of them?...

What if You Burned your self with a iron on your foot what do you do need help ***Now****?
Help M...

What do I do to relieve the itching!?!?!?!?
I am getting an allergy test for chronic hives on the tenth...which means no benadryl, no kind of antihistamines at all until after that day. And I am covered in hives, and very miserable. What do I...

My girlfriend has shingles and shes only 17, Is this normal? I thought only old people get shingles...?

How do i get rid of a stye on my eye?

Bleeding mole?
hi. I have a flat mole, which has recently become a bit irritated, and itchy, and startred to bleed last night. i dont know if this is because i scratched it, or it just bled, but i'm wondering ...

My sons' hands are extremely dry. What to do?
Both of my two oldest sons' hands are so dry they are cracking and have places that look like carpet burns. They've tried all sorts of lotions, neosporin, etc. Last night I had them put ...

Does grape juice make you breakout?

Additional Details
sorry should've been more specific and said acne ...

I have just been shot in the face, what do I do?

Acne problems help!?
I'm 15 and my skin isn't horrible but I do have problem areas especially around my mouth and forehead. I have tried almost everything but it leaves my skin really dry and flaky which is ...

How can i get rid of spots?
i have been getting spots for 4 years and i dont know how to get rid of them i have tried everything. please ...

Skin tags?
I asked a question a while ago about a growth on my neck which i got quite a few answers for and have found out that it is a skin tag. So thank you for my answers.

The problem now is that ...

How do I get rid of my parents?????????

What would be best for my dry lips?
My bottom lip is dry and I can't stop licking it....

matty_69_2002
Is there anything I can use for chapped/dry lips, besides chapstick?!?
WHAT CAN I USE IT, AND WHERE CAN I GET IT

woman01234
Rating
neosporin

Bael
Aloe Vera is a good moisturizer, and should be available at any drugstore. It's primarily used for sunburns, but should work reasonably for chapped lips.

It probably won't taste very well, and commercially available chapped lip remedies like blistex and carmex will probably work better, but AV might be a good short-term solution.

aditi m
Rating
try homemade butter/ghee. You dont even need to buy extra, and it is completely edible

eddybaby
chapstick is just grease
basically perfumed, flavored, solidified mineral oil
mineral oil is not good for you

any grease you can stand
[butter, olive oil etc]
will serve the same purpose
to seal the skin and hold in moisture

vaseline is less solidified, non-flavored non-perfumed mineral oil
it still ain't good for you

if this a normal condition for you
[chapped lips]
you probably have a b vitamin deficiency
or other medical condition
[or are a professional skier]

try taking a multivitamin

some people get addicted to chapstick
[i don't know why]
[women just use lipstick]

deathscythe05
petroleum jelly works... it has the same components as chapstick, minus the flavor... and it is available on pharmacies... try it! it's super effective...^^

xxxhaylesxxx
Rating
Hey...Vaseline works great, its not a chapstick, it comes in a tub. If you dont wanna use it public just put a slightly thick mount on before bed and in a couple of days there will be a difference!

none
Lorenzo is right drink more water, it makes sense when we are dehydrated, lips and skin get dry, it is chug eight glasses a day, the best chapstick is carmex, because it will exfolliate your lips also and get all of the dead skin off. (you can get it at any drugstore).

LorenzoRed
Also, drink more water. Unless they're chapped because you spend a lot of time out in the cold, windy weather, you're probably dehydrated.

bozobabe
Rating
try carmex, or plain old vasoline. you can get them at a cheap drug store, you dont need anything fancy just keep the wind away from your lips and keep them moist.

Twitch
vaseline, applied several times a day, and when you go to bed at night.
It's cheap, and works better than pretty much anything!

Foxy lady
Rating
Vaseline. Get it at the drugstore.

raven_geisha
You can use KY jelly or a lubericant like that

purpleaura1
vasoline is the best, and its cheep and and at any store

biker babe
Chapstick has wax in it, wax makes lips dryer. Try vaseline. I use it all the time and it works for me. You can buy it in any store except for where I live. Lol!

Asha J
you can use Vaseline, lotion or olive oil

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy