Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Sweat.....any help please?
school starts soon...n i need somethin that will help me stop sweatin so much
i dont wanna b known as the gross sweaty girl...please any help?...

How effective is Proactive for acne?
I have had acne for about 10 years and nothing I use seems to work. I've tried changing my diet to more natural organic foods, I don't take showers in really hot water anymore, I wash my ...

The skin around my anus is stained brown...is there anyway of bleaching it to match my other white skin?
Its not from being dirty, quite the contrary. It is very clean. However, the skin itself is quite brown for about 2 inches surrounding my anus.
Additional Details
Some of you have asked ...

What causes cold sores?
what causes cold sores for yall? I get them a lot and it's annoying, blistex doesn't help that much either... what will ...

If I have problems with my toenails, should I go see a foot doctor or a skin doctor?

Whats the least expensive way to get rid of head lice?
I am absolutly over my daughters and myself getting head lice. The treatments i buy are so expensive. I wash the sheets,brushes etc and even re-treat the hair a week or so later but it seems the ...

What is the best way to treat eczema?

Embrassing acne please help?
i have a lot of acne scarring on my cheeks and its annoying because i try to put scar treatment on it but i still get red pimple i cant pop over and over again so there is no point of me putting scar ...

Getting Rid of BRUISES!?!?
heyy!!! ok so i went to a major huge jumpy thing. it was just a room full of bouncers and stuff with my two best friends and 3 guy friends. (it was a teenager party :P) ANYWAY... i got ALOT of ...

Is it normal to sweat ALOT?
i mean i barely ran today and i was pouring with SWEAT!! so is this really normal?
Additional Details
NOTE:I AM A MAN NOT A WOMEN LOL...

Best antiperspirant?
I recently started sweating REALLY BADLY, with stains that are about 6" in diameter - I'm a girl. I had this problem when I was younger and was using a deodarant and antiperspirant. Now I&...

How do i get rid of blackheads?
i got blackheads and tried everything possible to get rid of them, and have bought expensive things to sort it out, the doc gave me cream but made my skin dry....

What is good to put on a 19month old baby boy with an itchy bumpy rash in his groin?

Does anyone know what would cause my son's skin to turn yellow?
I noticed the other day that my 1 yr old looks yellow is that cause for concern? does anyone know what causes it?
Additional Details
He eats normal baby food, not too much orange veggies ...

Acne trouble! help!?
okay i have a fare amount of acne and nothing seems to work.I dont have any extra cash so i cnt buy any medication and medication in the past hasnt helped anyway. If anybody out there with acne ...

How do you prevent rebelliousness in a teenager?

If someone has herpes and you kiss them without seeing any sores on them or blisters can you still get herpes?

Do you believe in love at first sight????
please share cute love stories if you did have "love at first sight"...

Blackheads, zits.ahh!?
Is it possible to have blackheads on your cheeks and chin? cause i think i do. i feel lik ei have a cluster of blackheads on both of my cheeks-and then some turn into really small whiteheads. same ...

How can you get rid of nits?
My 2 daughters and i have got nits! does anyone know any home therapies as we have tried from the chemist, but we are still itching, i know they don't like tea tree oil but this does not ...

eddie s
Is it true if you tie a string around a mole it will fall off?

SoCal
only if its a nasty stick out one...why use a string though when you can just pull it off yourself???

Peach
Yes, it's true. You can also do it with a hair off your head. Have someone tie it really tight around the mole. It will fall off.

Jessica L
Rating
yes its true!!! my dad did it once! lol

darksongbirdreturns
Yes. YES! NOW someone finally gets me and all my troubles!!!

♥♥

♥♥ Merry Christmas! It's 4 days away!!! ♥♥

kspsarank
Year its 200% sure. Because of my experience I saw it takes 20 to 30 days.

no_telling2003
Don't know about the mole,.but years ago I tied a string around my left testosticle and it fell off!!

Merry Christmas!

Zombie Killer Cat
Rating
I think that's for "skin tags" not moles! Don't F with your moles! Have a doctor remove it.

RayeKaye
Rating
That really only works well for skin tags and the kinds of moles that stick out from the skin, and it's a lot harder than it sounds. It's easier to trim them off with a small, sharp pair of very clean scissors...as long as the mole is normal, anyway. They bleed quite a bit so you have to have something to stop the bleeding.

You should probably see a doc to have it removed.

Charlie M.
Rating
NO, if that were true people wouldn't pay thousands of dollars to get them surgically removed. U are talking about the moles on your skin, not the rodents, right?

Barbara F
Rating
Please don't do that to yourself! If a mole is bothersome, have it checked by a doctor. Because some moles will grow back. If you mess with them too much they could become infected. Moles can also be cancerous. So please please please, do not mess with the mole. Have the doctor remove it completely if it is too bothersome.

Be Careful!

*Miss. Rachel is a Sophmore!*
strange......

whyme
Rating
Maybe a wart.

NicoooL
Rating
Oh my lord! Don;'t do it! It's so unsanitary, not to mention the blood and scarring. Your best bet is to go to your doctor adn discuss your options!

Carol P
Rating
no it isnt. You'll likely cause more damage. You should also have a mole checked for skin cancer. A dermatologist will remove it and check it. Dont tie anything around parts of your body - thats just nuts.

rath
Rating
Not if you tie it tight around its neck.

sky7th_7
if you cut the blood supply for any thing it will fall ..but its not a good idea for moles...

Little Miss Sunshine =]
i dont think so! do you have too many moles?

pretty_shexyy
ahh noo!
unless theyre like really small you can like.... pop it out or soemthing.
but thats sccary.

VWLVR
Rating
No, thats a tooth!

VEGGIE LOVE
Yes...but almost all the time they grow back. Getting them removed by the doctor is the only sure way to get rid of one forever.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy