Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Do niccorette patches really work?

What are some natural things that can clear acne??

Today i woke up with my eye really puffy from the bottom eyelid ? do u know what this is called?
if yes then tell me a website that tells you how it happens and how to cure it?...

I have a bump on the inside of my lower eye lid.. what is it ?
i woke up this morning, and i had a tiny bump on the inside of my lower eyelid.. towards the corner of my eye.. the corner clsoer to my ear.. and everybody keeps telling me it's a stye. is it a ...

My skin is really sensitive and it itches especially after a shower...?
does anyone else even have this?? what do you do to make it stop?? it itches everywhere to the point of being painful and i dont know what to do about it. ive tried lotions and aveeno and still ...

How to get rid of acne?
I have had acne for four years, and I have tried everything to get rid of it. I even tried Proactive. I have finally started using something that works and my acne has gonne down to the point where ...

What do you do to stop a sun burn for BURNING!?

What can I do about fast aging, dry skin?
any good creme or diet suggestions?...

Is there a way to get rid of my tan?
Contrary to...well, everyone, I hate tans. Unfortunately, it's pretty hard to be in texas for two weeks without developing one. My legs, my arms, and my cheeks are all now a pinkish tan. I HATE ...

What kind of metal turns some skins green and others not?
And is it valuable?...

Lice problems,please help.!?
Ok this is a serious problem to me so please do not take it like a joke or play with my problem cause I will delete you,well I'm sorry but I need to know if somebody have this problem before? my ...

Can you kill lice eggs with tea tree oil?
I've had lice for like a long time now and we've used the lice shampoo twice, didn't kill them. We tried tea tree oil it seems to kill the bugs very well but I'm not sure if it ...

I have a very sweaty body. How can I stop and prevent this?...?

Acne help?
ok I have acne bad on my face. I'm 13. I got it on my forehead, cheeks and chin. I use the ProActive stuff. I first put the clenser on, then wash it off. Then I put the Toner on, then wait for ...

What happens if you use expired deodorant?
i have some dove deodorant and i figured that it has expired at july. what will happen if i still use it? will it turn my arm pits dark? (they;'re already dark and i don't know why) will ...

How to get rid of a boil?
This is kinda embarrassing but i think i have a boil n its on my bum! Well its kinda on the side of my cheek near the crease of my bum and it bloody hurts!!!
My bf had an abscess before and ...

Quickest way to get rid of chapped lips?

Does anyone know the best way to get rid of a HICKEY???
I have two HICKEYS and I need to get rid of them Fast!!...

I have itchy armpits???
I have started getting really itchy armpits recently, i know its not my deodrant cuz i always use it, i know its not my razor cuz ive used them several times before, i know its not my washing powder ...

How do you?
How do you get rid of a sty in your eye?...

gorgonamedousa
Is it possible that I got bitten by a spider while sleeping?
I woke up two nights ago because my arm was itching and I noticed a red bump. I thought it's a mosquito bite, but later that night (when I got bitten again) I saw a nasty dark black spider on the ceiling. That's the 3rd one I am finding in my house. Then today I saw a smaller one in my bedroom. I keep killing them, but they seem to appear out of nowhere...I'm paranoid that they are crawling on me at night, and I can't sleep ...

Quitty
Yeah. I've gotten bitten in sleep before. Go see a doc.

Pandora Tommorow
yes they can bite you when you are a sleep

go_home_and_get_stoned
Rating
yes it's possible....but a survey shows that by the time ur 30 u will have swallowed about 1000 spiders at night....somthin like that

Tory b
Rating
anything is almost possible..

tmac
Rating
Could be a spider,. I know how you feel! I couldn't sleep either until I knew that spider was out of the house and dead. YUCK!!

xyz
Yes it is possible cos when you are sleeping sometimes spiders do come to the body & they leave some kind of saliva which causes skin irritations or like burns boils.

mockingbirdkiller
Of course it's possible.

~Whitney~
Rating
Yes it is possible when i was a little kid i got bitten by a spider when i was sleeping on my grandma's couch. They thought it was a brown recluse...it wuznt though. I've been having a spider problem inside my house also, right outside my house is a field so i have to get sprays. maybe they'll help you too.

brattychik
Rating
of course...ouch

I'mstillhere4u
call a exterminator.... I was biten by a spider it is not a pretty thing to go thru..

damn_sam
Yes definitely, you should contact your pest control service to see about getting rid of them.

flamingo_sandy
YES, it's very possible! I was bitten by one in my sleep when I was 17 years old, and developed blood poisoning.

yay4avi
!~ yes it is............but well... not sure..... try killing that spider before you go to bed tonight ~! *g'night ! (^_^)

yahoo2006
Rating
yes and they say u will eat 12 i think number of spiders in ur lifetime while u sleep. crazy

cyanne2ak
Rating
It is possible but NOT likely. You probably have bed bugs. I suggest you call an extermination service.

marco551
Rating
Actually its almost impossible to get through even a year without getting bit at least once by some kind of bug, no matter where you live - dont worry about, there isnt much you can do, - spiders for the most part will eat the bugs that bite you at night

superchic
Rating
It isn't impossible. It actually happens to lots of people. I got bite by a spider the other night. Just don't think about it because if it was a dangerous spider you would have been feeling different and most of the time it would have started to swell and change colors. Don't worry about it because it happens to alot of people. You actually EAT 7 spiders in a life time while you are sleeping.
*superchic*

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, December 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy