Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

I use lotion and baby oil and my skin stil looks dry?
i have been the lotion and baby oil routing for almost 2 years now and my skin got really soft and healthy looking but now all of a sudden it looks really dry but feels soft, i can litterally scratch ...

I have a lot of scars, is there any way I can get rid of them or at least make them less noticeable?

Wots the quickest way to get rid of acne?
iv had acne for as long as i can remember! i hate it soo much, i put abit ov make up on to cover it, and iv tryed everything to get rid ov it, wots the best, quickest and cheapest way to get rid???...

How to get rid of a wart?
how can i get rido of a wart without going to the ...

Bug bites!?
I woke up yesterday with 5 small bumps and today they grew. Do you know any products or any way to heal them quick?
Additional Details
serious answer please....

NEED SOME HONEST ANSWERS please!!!?
Has anyone ever been bitten in the armpit by a flying squirrel? Well i have...and now the whole left side of my body is green and orange...but no bruises or inflation...whats happening to me?? Am I ...

Should you shower everyday?
i know it sounds siilly but apparently if you shower everyday theres a chance anyone with mild acne or spots or dry skin will get better if u shower everyday....i know both my mate and my cousin had ...

How can I remove the wart on my hand without visiting the doctor?

What is good to put on a burn?

When I drink alcohal i get really red and blochy in the face. how can i avoid this?
It looks so bad that people ask if i am ok, and if i am having alergies i am so read and blochy

more about me...
*i am caucasion, light skinned
*it happens more when i drink ...

How does smoking cigarettes contribute to wrinkles?
I don't get ...

How to get ride of blackheads?!!!!!!?
i have blackheads all over the bottom of my face and nose. they are rly small but still noticeable. they are to small to squeze out and i have tried sooo many different products even sum rly ...

Why do I keep breaking out?
I've always had pimples but it's worse than before. Big disgusting pussfilled pimples keep growing out of my face!! I've tried things my doctor has prescribed..never worked. Clean and C...

I have a mole in my armpit that hurts really bad. What do I do?
This mole started very tiny. Very very tiny. The same color as my skin, it was a little raised, not much, and i shaved my armpit a few days ago and I think I snipped it. Now it is bright red and it ...

I keep itching after i shower, it seams to be getting worse, i cant stand it!?
Everytime after I shower I keep itching. My legs, my back, my arms, EVERY where I cant seam to quit scratching. I dont know what it is. It cant be the water because we just put salt in the water ...

What should I use to get rid of my acne, I've tried basically everything.?

Do you shave your private area or go natural?

HELP!!! my sister got all these tini splinters in her leg how can we get them out????
We already tried tweezers!!They are really small and hard to get out!!!!
Additional Details
We are trying the glue right ...

My hands turn purple in the winter, is this bad?
When winter and cold weather come around, my hands are cold and have that purple color that your lips get when they are cold....

How do you get rid of blackheads?
I've tried so many things, but I just can't get rid of them =/...

zashley4eva
Is it poisonous to have a green mark around your finger after you take a ring off of your finger?
I did and my mom said now it's ganna kill me or somethn'

mryuk7262
Rating
No, don't worry. It is not posion. There has been an oxidation reaction involving the metal of the ring. It is not a problem. It will wash off.

Lucas R
no it wont kill you but the ring is fake

reas0nn
lol not at all

pegasus_1174
Rating
Your mother doesn't know what she's talking about. It's a chemical compound in the ring that absorbed into your skin. It's harmless and it will go away.

allis0nx3babyy
Rating
You're not going to die. This just means that the ring you were wearing is not real gold or silver or whatever it may be. Real material does not leave residue on the finger. But fake ones do. It's not poisonous. Just leave the ring off and wait for the green to fade.

bgee2001ca
It is not poisonous, and it does not necessarily mean that the ring is cheap.

It happens to some people, and the green will wash off.

freebird
No, it's not. It's just the metal reacting to the natural acidity in your skin. Usually with rings made of cheaper metal. Stick to gold or silver!

becca m
Rating
no it's not poisonous. the reason you finger turned green is because you ring has copper in it. any time copper gets wet it oxydizes its surroundings turning them green. That is why the statue of liberty is green is because its made of copper and the ocean made the statue oxydize. you will be absolutely ok if you can handle a green mark on your finger.

lovinbeinmarried!
Rating
no all this means is that the ring was made of a very cheap metal and as it got wet it turned your finger green-it used to happen to me all the time as a kid. It won't hurt you and should wear off in a few days

♥doctor jayni♥
Rating
If you will lick the green part and it has chemicals left in there then you'll e poisoned. But the green color alone? I don't think so. Probably the ring is made of a cheap kind of metal.

richard t
Rating
it's a cheap ring..get a gold one and no ring.................

jeff_02557
cheap rings ear rings will change ears fingers color don't were cheap stuff your allergic to cheap stuff it will go away

wendy_da_goodlil_witch
Rating
it means it's a cheap ring and made your finger green. it won't hurt you. the ring is just tarnishing.

Doodlebug
I think you're mom is just kidding with you....the green mark is there because the ring was made with a cheap metal of some kind...it will eventually fade away and/or wash off.

♥brunettehdm♥
Rating
omgsh nooo. its just from the silver not being real silver. it happens to most of us when wearin a cheap ring. lol yeah itll kill u. haha that pretty funny

ohmygawd_itsme
Rating
of course not! i think shes just kidding..i think. but that green mark appears on ur finger with its a fake ring. LOL. so just dont wear the ring anymore and itwill eventually fade away. trust me it happened to me before and my friend recently got her finger green due to the fake ring she was wearing

julie a
Rating
No it will just wash off, put some clear nail varnish on the inside of the ring to stop it happening again.

irenerossie
Rating
Well i dont know about poisenous, but its definatly not good, was fingers good, it might be cuz ur ring is dirty, you do everything with, so all the food, dirt, and everything gets stuk to it, creating that green thing, so wash ur hands and that finger good, and then you have to clean ur ring, with a brush or something

Cand
Rating
could be poisonous if u take it into ur mouth. its the ring undergoing some form of chemical reaction. simply wash it off ur finger and it should be ok

Bill
Listen to your mom, if you're still alive to read this.

WHITE FEATHER
No, its just oxidation from silver or cheap metal. It WONT kill you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy