Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

*yellow stuff comes out!!?
*all around my nose i have just started to get these tiny yellow things that stick out, and if i squeze my nose it all comes out...i don't know what it is. can someone tell me what and how i can ...

I have a party in 5 days, but my face has erupted with spots. How can i get rid of them quickly?
I use Retin-A constantly but i still keep getting acne. Its very frustrating especially because its everywhere this week and i have a party on saturday....

I want to get whiter! what is the problem with me?
I'm a Filipino. I have this sort of spanish mix down my system. I was born with fair skin, til now im still fair skinned.

I want to get whiter skin.

The natural skin color ...

How do you get rid of ringworm without going to the doctor?

What is the best remedy for sweat rash
I have a sweat rash in my groin area, what is the best treatment for it other than keeping the are clean and dry.
Additional Details

My son has two spots on back of his arm about1/4in apart there is redness and light swelling around them?
he has 2 black spots 1/4in apart on back of hie left arm they have redness around them with lite swelling. do you have a clue as to what it could be?

Is it an infection?
my sister dug her very sharp and dirty nails into my hand just 15 mins ago, and it is sort of red where she scratched my and it burns a bit too. there was only one cut, which i washed and bandaged, ...

What can i do for bad acne?
iahve tried pro active and that don't work any home remadies??...

Why do my body itch all over after taking bath?

How do i get rid of hickys FAST!!!??
i got a hicky && i dont want my parents to see!! what should i do?...

Can chocolate and soda cause acne?

My hands are cold are yours? ;D?

Can someone take a look at my pics and tell me what you think this is.....?
Its just on the sides of my back before it meets the armpit and the back of my thighs are starting too. I haven't ate anything different and it started after I left the tanning bed last night. I&...

Why do i always have cold hands?
Its been a major issue lately. My hands are always ice cold, even when my body or the tempurature is warm. Its also very difficult to make them warm. What could cause me to always have cold hands?...

Sunburn help?
i have a realy bad sunburn im out of aleo vera
and is there anything you can put on it to feel better
plz ...

What is the solution for cracked skin?
I have a crack skin on my finger and it was bleeding sometimes, I tried a lotion, but it didn't work, is there anything that helps?...

U wil be infected with hiv if u sleep with how many boys?
Im worried that im hiv beacuse i slept with 5 boys without using a condom so im very worried could that mean i have to go for ...

Will wearing gloves help protect me from the staff infections?
I have exema (sp???) and excess hand washing results in a break out of escama (sp???) ... so, I was wondering if wearing gloves is an alternative....

What does Toothpaste do to acne?

I don't drink alot of water...Does that have anything to do with causing premature wrinkles on your face?

october_gal_4
Is it okay to put rubbing alchol on your skin?

no body
Rating
Of course! That's what 'after bite' is made of. And if you get a cut it's what you usually put on it.

LadyGracefull
Rating
yes, it's good for sore muscles.

SEXY_IS_THE_NAME
yes it's okay to put rubbing alchol on ur skin as long as u dont put it on ur face because if u put it on ur face because after a while ur face start to look old and dried up!!!

Tonx
Rating
Yes rubbing alcohal is fine for your skin and is very gental. When a baby is born docters have mother use rubbing alcohal oround the umbical cord to help it fall of. If it is fine on babys sensitive skin you'll befine using it.
I hope I helped.

jimobasa
Rating
That is why it is made. People in the Caribbean apply it to their skin to ease pain and stiffness

Cloey
Rating
yes, when you get your ears pierced you put it on every day or so.

Big Head
not for no reason. if you have a cut yes.

Erica F
Somebody told me its good to clense your skin...I do it every so often at work, especially when my skin gets really oily but on the negative side of it...my face dries out....try using a moisturizer instead...hmm I should take my own advice.

rawrr
Ya. Iv'e done it like a bazillion times and my skin is fine. Just dont do it too much cuz it can make your skin dry and red. It also might not be too good if you have sensative skin. In that case you can get an astringent which cleans like rubbing alchahol but is more gentel and you can get the type for sensative skin too i think.

clueless
Rating
yes. that's what it's for.

Alowishus B
Yes. It's great for acne. Use a cotton ball and just have a look at all the grime that comes off of your face.

WhatheHell
Yes rubbing alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, is safe for skin at any concentration but it will remove the oils from your skin causing that 'white' appearance which is just dryness. However the higher the concentration, the drier it will make your skin.

bellavirgo79
Rating
i know you can use it as a bug repellent on your skin when you are outside.

Mommymonster
Rating
Yep...it'll just dry it out a touch.

rhsaunders
Rating
Of course. That is what it is for.

Viet_Gurl_1995
No it can harm u and u might die

rolfsmitherines
rubbing alchol or alcohol?

if you meant alcohol, yes, unless your skin is made of fire.

ninety9point8
of course. that's what it's for. it cools clear skin and is an astringent for oily skin. It can dry clear skin so don't over do it.

ck
Yes, but watch for drying.

abagtha_778
Rating
ya...its actually some what healthy unless u consume it, it kills the germs and bacteria on your skin....

Maggie
Rating
yep! that's why it's called rubbing alcohol. because you rub it in. doctors use it all the time.

aLawrence
Yea, That's What I Clean My Face With.

jack jack
yes

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy