Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

What the freak is that on my toe?!?
There is a red patch on the inside of one of my toes. It's not itchy, but a little sore. But i have noticed when my feet are in a hot/humid place the red patch spreads onto other toes, then the ...

Oh no i have poison ivy! it's itchy and i need help!?
I'm pretty sure I have poison ivy. I scratched my arm earlier and felt bumps. When I checked it out closer I noticed I have a line of bumps, and another couple of bumps next to eachother. I ...

Gross question about my foot?
I get these clear bumps that itch like crazy and then I open them and they keep filling up for like three days, then dry up. Always on the same foot and they never spread (to other body parts or ...

Mole on back - something to worry about or am I just being paranoid?!?
I have quite a large mole on my back which I've had since birth. I go through phases of worrying about whether it will turn cancerous but usually tell myself I'm just being paranoid because ...

I have developed a painful belly button. Should I get it removed?
OWWWWWW! IT BURNS!!!!...

How can I quickly get rid of eczema? What brings it out and what helps a break up?

I have a rash?
I have had trhis rash for aobut 2 weeks now. It is on my chest. It basicly is just tiny red bumps about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. It itches sometimes and sometims it just ...

Condition of hot, itchy, dry and red skin all over body.?

What colour is healthy we, is it clear or yellow?

HELP!! my 16 year old son has really bad dandruff! I have tried olive oil, mineral oil, all the OTC dandruff?
shampoos and last month went to Sally's beauty supply and bought Tea Tree Oil shampoo by Paul Mitchell. It is better but no where near gone. Any suggestions would be great! I will be taking him ...

How can I get rid of my scalp problems?
I have to wash my hair every day because it gets flaky. I have a few small scabs on the top of my head. I have tried every special shampoo - Pyrithione zinc, salicylic acid, Coal Tar, herbal formulas,...

How to brigthen armpit and inner thight skin? it seems to be darker than my other skin.?
My armpit and inner thight skin seems to be darker than my other skin area. I find it very unpleasant looking.....what is the best way to brigthen the skin? I want no cosmetic surgery......

How can i get rid of acne???
ive tried clearsel,soap face wash,aloe,seems like nothing works.is there any way i can get rid of it naturally???if not whats the best solution???...

Sunbeds,good idea or bad?
Hi my friend says she goes to the sunbeds once a week to clear up her skin because she gets a lot of spots and her skin is now flawless,i am considering trying it as i have a lot of stubborn ...

Spell out the sound a zit makes when you pop it!?

Additional Details
I, personally, always thought the sound was "Kung PAO!"...

Why am i growing hair on my body legs arms?
wot do i do why does growing up/puberty make u uglier i.e blackheads
Additional Details
im a grl ...

I have a rash that it going up on my leg like a vain ...It itches so much and it is red and also seems like a?
snake the way it is ...

Help!!! I have a mole on the top of my head, how do I remove it? 10 points for best answer!!!?
I have a mole on top of my head. it's not a pretty one. right now it's covered by my hair; however, i'm slowly losing it. i want to know if u guys have any advice. i suppose that the ...

I'm male and retired. I need to go to the toilet during the night. Are tablets available to control my water
I have no pain whatsoever. theee is absolutley no blood. I don't drink alcohal or smoke. But I need to go to the toilet during the night. Perhaps tablets are available to control my ...

How can i get rid of acne on my back,chest and shoulders?
I have bad acne on my back,shoulders and arms and a little on my chest. I am really uncomfortable wearing a bathingsuit and spagetti straped shirts, and i really want rid of it. i want something ...

cyndiangully
Is Dove soap good for skin??? coz have been using this soap for a long n swear!!! i really don't knw if it
really wrks........needs ur opinion n i used to stay in fornt of computer for 7 - 8 hrs, it seems it really makes me dull wit no glowness....

mehta.amit
Rating
As far my knowledge says you should try camy soap coz its good one.

PJ
Rating
Yes it does...I have been using it for years now
Try Dove Energy Glow

hope
Rating
I love dove myself but believe that all soap dries your skin to some degree. I always use sorbelene cream or vitamin e cream after i shower to add moisture back to my skin. i have a skin condition so i am carefull with what i use so i say keep using it just add moisturiser too

askaway
Rating
i find dove great....but different soaps are good for different skin types....try to find a moisturising soap that suits you....

daisu
Rating
any types of soap is made of chemicals. i think u can use herbals instead of chemicals as we r using.

acontradiction@sbcglobal.net
I use Dove. It keeps my skin soft. It's those long hours in front of the computer that makes us dull witted.

Natasha
Rating
I use the gentle exfoliating soap with a quarter moisturizer. It's pretty good, my skin is considerably softer.

Justin R
i have to agree with you, dove soap seems to iritate my skin. makes it itchy sometimes, ect.

cdieoxide
Rating
As far as my experience is concened, Dove in only good for extra dry skin. If you have extra dry skin then its good. But it really don't give any glow or freshness to skin.
Some times it causes pimples also. Because it contains oils and lot of mosture.
If its making ur skin dull, then please leave it, becauseit is the initial stage towards worse problems.

meenakshi
Rating
yes i suits for dry skin but if we use it in oily skin the skin will become more oily.so if your skin is dry means its ok.........

darlin12009
Rating
raw unpasteurized apple cider vinegar
use this apple cider vinegar for rejuvenating results. first, wash the skin in warm water,
no soap. next, apply a wrung out hot water soaked cloth to the face for 3 minutes, then
remove. soak thin cloth in warm vinegar water 2 tbsp per cup of water and again apply to face. cover the vinegar soaked cloth with a towel wrung out in hot water, relax and lie down for 10 minutes or more, if possible with feet elevated above head. remove both cloths and gently rub skin upwards with towel or small loofah face pad. this rub removes the hundreds
of dry skin scales. you can repeat this weekly or as needed. your skin will look youthful and beautiful..
i also drink the vinegar, 1-2 tablespoons in water with honey in the morning..and i use the vinegar water as a toner 2 times daily..

suhas
yes as the ingre dients are good and mild to skin it is the the best i think so

pam
Rating
i think u should use it coz it can make ur skin soft and glow and pls stop siting on computer for 7-8hrs as this damages ur eyes....and skin.........

silicon
Rating
yes i'm also using that dove shop, it actually works, only shop doesnot make ur skin glow, u need to clean it in using some home remady , such as mixture of(besan + turmeric powder + milk ) and apply on ur face & claen it , use at lest once in the week & use some creams which make ur skin glow, such as lakme cream or any other cream which suits ur skin.be happy & then u can see that ur face will glow like anything.

rrichards2k3
I recommend the Dove Nutrium. It is very high in emollients and will make your skin feel so moist!!! Also, you can try the Dove exfoliating bar--it is white with these amazing blue beads. They BOTH smell good and make you feel GREAT!!!

nightingale
either Mysore sandal soap or medimix soap is preferable to dove soap. soaps do not relieve you from the stress caused to you by sitting before computer daily 7 to 8 hours a day. apply cucumber juice paste with multani mitti or besan powder with curd and lemon juice and mix rose petals and apply the paste on your face daily 10 minutes, you will get glow in your face.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, September 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy