Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

I have a lot of scars, is there any way I can get rid of them or at least make them less noticeable?

Wots the quickest way to get rid of acne?
iv had acne for as long as i can remember! i hate it soo much, i put abit ov make up on to cover it, and iv tryed everything to get rid ov it, wots the best, quickest and cheapest way to get rid???...

How to get rid of a wart?
how can i get rido of a wart without going to the ...

Bug bites!?
I woke up yesterday with 5 small bumps and today they grew. Do you know any products or any way to heal them quick?
Additional Details
serious answer please....

NEED SOME HONEST ANSWERS please!!!?
Has anyone ever been bitten in the armpit by a flying squirrel? Well i have...and now the whole left side of my body is green and orange...but no bruises or inflation...whats happening to me?? Am I ...

Should you shower everyday?
i know it sounds siilly but apparently if you shower everyday theres a chance anyone with mild acne or spots or dry skin will get better if u shower everyday....i know both my mate and my cousin had ...

How can I remove the wart on my hand without visiting the doctor?

What is good to put on a burn?

When I drink alcohal i get really red and blochy in the face. how can i avoid this?
It looks so bad that people ask if i am ok, and if i am having alergies i am so read and blochy

more about me...
*i am caucasion, light skinned
*it happens more when i drink ...

How does smoking cigarettes contribute to wrinkles?
I don't get ...

How to get ride of blackheads?!!!!!!?
i have blackheads all over the bottom of my face and nose. they are rly small but still noticeable. they are to small to squeze out and i have tried sooo many different products even sum rly ...

Why do I keep breaking out?
I've always had pimples but it's worse than before. Big disgusting pussfilled pimples keep growing out of my face!! I've tried things my doctor has prescribed..never worked. Clean and C...

I have a mole in my armpit that hurts really bad. What do I do?
This mole started very tiny. Very very tiny. The same color as my skin, it was a little raised, not much, and i shaved my armpit a few days ago and I think I snipped it. Now it is bright red and it ...

I keep itching after i shower, it seams to be getting worse, i cant stand it!?
Everytime after I shower I keep itching. My legs, my back, my arms, EVERY where I cant seam to quit scratching. I dont know what it is. It cant be the water because we just put salt in the water ...

What should I use to get rid of my acne, I've tried basically everything.?

Do you shave your private area or go natural?

HELP!!! my sister got all these tini splinters in her leg how can we get them out????
We already tried tweezers!!They are really small and hard to get out!!!!
Additional Details
We are trying the glue right ...

My hands turn purple in the winter, is this bad?
When winter and cold weather come around, my hands are cold and have that purple color that your lips get when they are cold....

How do you get rid of blackheads?
I've tried so many things, but I just can't get rid of them =/...

Whats the best thing for sunburn?
I got sunburned yesterday while i was plying football whats the best thing to reduce the burning pain?...

secret_girl125
If your veins are very visible on hands and out wat does that mean?

Crispy O.B.E
Rating
means you are an alien hybrid

pepzi_bandit 2
Rating
sounds likely that your hands are about to fall off, get some super glue,
please

Who knows ?????????
if the veins are outside the skin and go in when you touch soemthing cold it is because of hotness. if they don't go in they are with stress and it better if they get seen by the doctor. if they are only seen and not out of the skin, no problem.

huw 4x4
Rating
nothing

crazy person
Rating
it means that you stress your hand alot. like working out or writing for a long time. its normal

littlebluefeet
mines are visible. if you're pale ,ypur skin is thinner so veins show up easier.some on my arms and feet.

formerly_bob
Rating
It doesn't have any medical significance - veins stick out in people who are thin and people who are muscular.

Red Dragon
Rating
You are HOT baby HOT! The veins get closer to the surface of your skin when you are too hot to help your body to cool down faster. Or something like that...

phoneypersona
As well as changes due to temperature or stress as mentioned by previous answerers the percentage of body fat will make a difference. Less fat means more visible veins.

joencrystal
Rating
If you have them all the time, then you probably just have thin skin... like me :)

minitheminx65
Usually that you are warm. the warmer you are the more they stand out.

Brendan
Rating
It's probably nothing at all to worry about. It means you don't have a lot of fat covering the veins in your hand. It might also mean that you have strong hands with good blood supply to the muscles.

ladytee
Rating
my veins show through my hands and there green and the doctor said i was not drinking enough water so i drink lots of water and they go away.. when i don't drink water they come up big and green ..scares the **** out of me.

Scotty
Rating
Mine are the same. If you are worried, please see a doctor

digger
Rating
my veins poke out all over the place don't worry is ok

splendid
my friends dad had the bigest veins i have ever seen

he's dead now

onukpa
Rating
it dont mean nothing. different strokes for different folks. better for you when you need to locate a vein for any reason. no stress at all

tallulah
i have pale skin so mine are very visible! but yes just means you are warm which makes the veins come up to the surface x

huggz
Rating
Its just a variation of normal, nothing to worry about;

Black Orchid
Rating
Its completly normal its nothing to worry about

Dr.Sunil.Vaswani
if your veins of hands are visible and stand out,there is no need to worry

it is normal to happen according to change in weather

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy