Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

How do you get rid of ring worm?

Acne worries?? Please help...?
I'm really worried that I may be getting acne or that I may develop it. I wash my face twice a day with face wash and I moisturise straight after... My sister had acne and started to develop it ...

Dry SKIN HELP 10 POINTS BEST ANSWER?
k omg i have really dry skin and I have tried this vitamin E cream moisturizer and aloe vera but it doesnt work. I dont have any money to go to the store and buy something for dry skin. Oh ya and I ...

HELP!! my daughter has some kind of bumps all over her.?
my daughter has something all over her. the doctors dont know what it is. its not scabies. im assuming tis flea bites and shes just allergic, but she gets more everyday. when shes bit their like ...

OMG!! I hate my feet . . what do i do!?
Okay this is so embarrassing . . but i seriously hate my feet . . everyone has such CUTE feet except for me - - i don't even like to wear open toed shoes . . such as flip flops . . am i being a ...

Head is ITCHYYYY?
I don't have lice my mom is a nurse and she knows how to check and i don't have any i dont have dandruff either when i scratch and pick nothing is ever coming off or is left under my finger ...

Does crying cause acne?

PLEASE HELP Me!!!?
i put on this acne creme over night. when i woke up the next morning there were these big red circles where i put the creme!!!
it's noticeable and it look really bad.
What should i do ...

Please help, i hav acne.?
please dnt b mean , this is a serious issue man its messed wiv my self esteem 4 2 yrs now. ive tried evrythin, evry facewash, been 2 the doctors n taken tablets (which woz no use as i had side ...

I need a simple, fast, and easy way to get rid of blackheads?
I have blackheads all on my nose and they drive me nuts. is there a fast, easy and simple way to get rid of them?...

I have a really bad sunburn what should i do?
I went to the waterpark today and I forgot to wear sunscreen what can i do to make my sunburn not hurt so much?...

I am all of a sudden allergic to my engagement ring?
it is white gold and i have had it about a year, i am okay with yellow gold though, if i wear the white gold ring, my finger swells and gets really itchy and the skin cracks.
I know that white ...

My boyfriend said I have a big forehead and a double chin?
He said as a joke but it really hurt. What do you think I should do?...

This is kind of embarrassing!?
I’m Italian and have to shave my legs and bikini line like everyday! I have really sensitive skin and can't afford waxing or electrolysis. What are the best shaving techniques, tools, and how ...

Will a tanning salon help my back acne?

What has lots of legs?
what has lots of legs and looks like a ...

Can any one tell me this my 18 month girl has a faint red rash all over body .it seems to be more behind ears?
we have already tried tumbler test and rash ...

Can you really go blind from jecking off to much?

BEST and CHEAPEST way to get rid of ALOT of ZITS PLEASE!!!!!!?
I cant afford more than like $5 on lotion or whatever for my ...

How do u get rid of sunburn?

dave
If your skin color become yellowish, does it means I have already hepa b?
when I close my hand very hard, the yellowish color appears, so im so worried if I have hepa b

Heidi
you could be having trouble with your liver....you should go see a dr.

kckontagious
consult a doctor or a free clinic

Brittany K
Rating
jaundice liver failure

Arggg
Is your skin naturally yellowish? If not, it could be hepatitis, kidney disease or liver disease. See a doc.

mycornertime
doubt it.

cristelle R
Rating
most peoples hands turn slightly yellow when they close it hard and keepit closed like that for a few minutes// however, if you are concerned and feel LETHARGIC then i suggest you see an internist... it could be even your gall bladder which can cause this...not only hepatitis B causes yellowing of skin

sailortinkitty
Rating
It's so obvious noone is reading everything you wrote XD

No,.. there are a good number of reasons someone would be Yellowish. The Hepa B it's self isn't what causes Yellowing,.. it's problems with your organs it is causeing, such as your Liver.

A few organs haveing problems can cause yellowing. An allergy can cause yellowing. An unablity to process certain things properly like Yellow Dyes can cause Yellowing. It goes on and on,..

Some people's skin types naturally have some Yellow to them,.. maybe you should think of it as most people.

What you are asking about though doesn't indicate anything of importance. You are extremely likely to have some ammount of calusing on your hands and finger tips to begin with... for you not to would mean you did nothing with your hands all day but softened them... you wouldn't use any pens, pencils, or a keyboard.. nor eat on your own,.. just constantly soften your hands. So just useing your hands at all or haveing any ammount of yellow in your skin tone ( even if never noticed) are enough for you to see yellow if you close your hand and open it. You're also cutting off blood flow and loseing "your color" by doing that,.. so to put it simply you are seeing your worn out, dyed, bloodless skin.

If you were jondus ( that's something that happens to people with Hepa B) you would constantly be an abnormal for you yellow or orange with the whites of your eyes effected. Parts of your body would be bloated and you would most likely be in pain. You wouldn't need to Squeeze your hand to see it.

Gary D
Rating
Yellowing skin and the whites of your eyes means you do have a liver problem. This yellowing is called, "Jaundice", and can indicate any number of several liver problems. You should seek a doctor as soon as possible for a diagnosis.

bratnumber5
you may just be jaundest

Dragon Prince
Rating
It could mean anything but go see a doctor. However if you are clenching your fist hard then its normal for the skin to go yellowish as you are stopping blood flow.

Good luck

remmy
Rating
not really unless u've other symptoms of hep b or any other signs wic leads u, may b u hv anemia or other disease, so y dont u visit a dermatologist

lafingalltheway
Rating
if your eyes our yellow your in trouble. Your liver is shutting down. Go see a Dr as of yesterday.

~*TTC#1*~
Rating
You are probably freaking out over nothing but here is what I'd do:

I would go to the doctors. They will likely give you a blood test to see what is going on. It's probably not hepatitis although it might be have something to do with your liver. Any other symptoms other than the yellowish color?

self-employed
Rating
the yellowish after closing your hands is normal. Look at the whites of your eyes and your skin to see if they are yellow. If they are, you need to have your liver enzymes checked. Jaundice (except in newborns) is often a sign of liver failure or pancreatitis.

Oliver Natividad
nope. But of course, consult your doctor to get an expert opinion.

Rating
sounds like jaundice to me

Crystal Marie
i know someone that has hep c and she gets yellow, but its not ur hand, its your whole body...and it has to do with your liver. hep c is not currable, and closing ur hand real tight and opening it doesnt mean its actually yellow...push on ur skin with one finger and watch what happens...its the color in your skin...lol chill out, chances are u are absolutely fine ;D

peaches6
Rating
It means you have jaundice which could be a symptom of hepatitis.

modayear
Rating
No.

If MY skin color becomes yellowish, it does not mean YOU already have HepB.

Now, if your skin becomes yellowish, it could mean many things - but most of them are related to a liver problem. Could be any type of hepatitis - A, B, C. Could be cirrhosis. Could be a block in a biliary duct.

The bottom line is - don't self-diagnose. See your doctor.

Mr&Mrs J
it could be that your liver is not working properly that also causes yellow (jaundiced) skin color.

Erudite#1
Not really. Check your eyes. Check the color under your eyes. Also are you or do you feel ill? Feel run down? If in doubt see your doctor. Put your mind at ease.

Nancy B
Rating
If this is the only time you see yellow skin, no problem. A lot of people have yellow (or pink or bluish) undertones in their skin. However, if the whites of your eyes are turning yellow, go to a doctor. Could be liver disease or gallbladder disease, among other things.

bikerchick1578
jaundice - the yellow color in the skin is caused by other things besides hep b - it can be caused by any sorta liver problem- sirrohsis, liver tumors, hep, any type of liver prob.

piefkeholz
Could indicate one of many Liver problems. Don't hesitate, get to the Doctor right away, you only have one liver!

YaoYao D
Rating
I don't think you have it. When I close my hand hard, it turns yellow too. I ask my friends to to the same, and their hand turned yellow too. I think theres nothing to worry about.

willm16
Rating
Hmmm, the only condition I can think of that turns skin yellow is jaundice. However, I just closed my hand tightly and it looked a LITTLE yellow, so if it's REAL yellow I might see a doctor, but if it only a TAD yellow and it only happens when your fist is closed, don't worry about it!

Chantilly
Rating
it could also mean you have liver disease or cancer..... if you are jaundiced though I would have it checked out.

Fred W
Rating
I don't see how my skin colour can be used to diagnose your health problems, but I would have to guess, no.
Sounds more like a case of white knuckles to me. With hepatitis B, you don't need to clench your fist to show the discolouration, it's quite obvious.

van kedileri
stop doing that with your hand-- has nothing to do with disease

â–ºsolo
Rating
THAT or you're becoming Asian.

Think about it.

Edit: My bad. I thought the question was so ridiculous that it deserved a ridiculous answer. I give myself a 'thumbs down' too.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, April 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy