Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Why do i always have cold hands?
Its been a major issue lately. My hands are always ice cold, even when my body or the tempurature is warm. Its also very difficult to make them warm. What could cause me to always have cold hands?...

Sunburn help?
i have a realy bad sunburn im out of aleo vera
and is there anything you can put on it to feel better
plz ...

What is the solution for cracked skin?
I have a crack skin on my finger and it was bleeding sometimes, I tried a lotion, but it didn't work, is there anything that helps?...

U wil be infected with hiv if u sleep with how many boys?
Im worried that im hiv beacuse i slept with 5 boys without using a condom so im very worried could that mean i have to go for ...

Will wearing gloves help protect me from the staff infections?
I have exema (sp???) and excess hand washing results in a break out of escama (sp???) ... so, I was wondering if wearing gloves is an alternative....

What does Toothpaste do to acne?

I don't drink alot of water...Does that have anything to do with causing premature wrinkles on your face?

Really itchy hands! Help?
The back of my hands really itch - moisturiser & hand cream just makes it worse, what shall I do?...

Acne problem.?
Ok. I have tried everthing! Prescrition benzylclin.Neutregena,proactiv,clearacel... gone,Now in process of clean in clear benn using it for a couple of weeks and i see no improvemnet of black heads.W...

How can i get my cold sore to heal faster?
I'm using this balm stuff but i want it gone now.. i always get them this time of year. So are there any tricks to making them go away?...

Are people with acne SOCIALLY unacceptable?
Each time a new relative sees me they tell me to use medication.They dont feel free to talk to me.Are people with moderate to severe acne really ...

Which is better??
Which is better for someone woth Mild acne along with cleaning my face 2 times a day
a refining mask
a clay maksk
or a Exfoliating peal??...

What would cause your belly button to "leak" , crust, and smell horrible for no reason?
This sounds really gross but its starting to get really disturbing.
I've always found that my belly button smells. and like if I itched it.. some white stuff would come out. Sometimes it ...

WHAT IS 2km IN MILES?

My legs wont tan, why?
I live in Florida, I lay out in the sun, no tanning beds or spray tans...I know it's hard to tan from the knee below, but does anyone have any advice on easier ways to tan my legs, because they&...

I burned my face wit these acne wipes that were two strong!?
now i have a huge burn mark on my face. i put aloe and stuff on it and its not working! what should i do!!!!!!!!!!...

Acne problems!?
i've been having the worst acne breakout in my entire life
my acnes slowly started to get worse during winter and now it's a HUGE mess
i am not even sure what i have now
my ...

Whats wrong with my body my hands and feet are green?

How do you remove fungus on skin?

Does anybody here use wacky home remedies for acne?
I don't mean stuff your doctor gives you or you can buy at the drugstore, but like your grandma telling you to rub a frog on it or something....

curiousboy
I want to get whiter! what is the problem with me?
I'm a Filipino. I have this sort of spanish mix down my system. I was born with fair skin, til now im still fair skinned.

I want to get whiter skin.

The natural skin color of a filipino is "perfect tan" .

Well, im a filipino and i want to be fairerrr...

am i normal?

sera d
Rating
skincaretipz.blogspot.com
the best website for all ur skin problems with solutions
open this website and u`ll also see so many links for acne removal and acne cure tips...try once..it really works

dede
well being normal isnt for any of us to answer but if you have a perfect tan all yr round why do you want to change that..people pay alot of money every year to get a fake tan

(omplExity _|_
Rating
go rub ur face with chockpiece retard ..or jus dip ur face in white cement

Eagleflyer
Rating
Why don't you give Michael Jackson a little ringy-dingy? Maybe he would be happy to share his secrets with you. That said, white is highly over rated. Most lily-white folks spend oodles of money just to get a tan.

Peanut Butter
You sound like Michael Jackson to me. Normal, you be the judge.

Zach G
Rating
normal? well if you like something you want to be it, so that sounds normal to me. I'd love to have a tan at all, i'm really white and i go out into the sun alot and still nothing happens, any ideas for me?

terracottaPie
Um.

Weird.

What the hell for?

But if you really want to do that, you can buy this skin bleach cream they sell at Indian stores.

Mimic01
Rating
Froot Loop. You're a froot loop.

Paul S
What and end up like Jacko? Stay your natural colour.

Angelacia baybeeeeee
It's not crazy! I guess it's just preference. I personally love filipino skin tone tho.

carlyray
Rating
i don't think there's anything wrong with you. just because many other people want to be tan, doesn't mean you have to want that, right? go for the white skin!! i don't know exactly how you would do that though except to stay out of the sun, or constantly wear a high numbered sunblock

rhodecol
Rating
You can be normal if you want lighter skin.. Just don't go Micheal Jacson crazy with it or your buddies might think it's wierd.

cheerchick
its pretty much human nature to want something that you cant have so i guess you are normal. i would love to have your perfect tan, maybe we can trade :)

jkso45
i have like the same problem,i think if you move up north and avoid the sun a lot you`ll get whiter,just where sun screen a lot and avoid the sun damaging your skin,but of course you can`t get whiter if you were born tan,it`s natural,but if you were born white skinned and got tan for years then you could lose th tan by avoiding the sun damagin your skin but otherwise if you were born tan i doubt it,unless you you get like a skin whitener i saw online,but im not sure about that.

KT
Dude are you off your rocker>? Be proud of who you are. I know gals who are pale and filipino. Just be yourself. And dont hate who you are.

Bruta
Rating
you know what, people always wish they have what they don't have. so yes your normal. i love tan skin. i always lay out to get a tan skin. like yours, but yours is natural.

Chrys
Rating
Of course you're normal. Nobody is perfectly happy with who they are and everyone wants to change something about them. I'm very fair and I wish I could be darker. All I can say to you is try to be as happy as you can be with yourself.

laalaa115
Rating
yea I'm west indian and I want to be lighter also

Apocalypse
dont go outside

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy