Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

How to get rid of a foot wart ?
I have two on my foot and i see two more forming.
I dont know how to treat it. I am using this Compound W liquid thing and its so annoying because it just hurts whenever i get out of the shower ...

How do i get rid of my acne?
i have acne and i hate it....i have tryed everything
cream,clothes,face washes,nothing worked...and my mom wont let me use PROACTIVE [she thinks its to much $]
so how do i get rid of it??...

Suggestions on dry and crack skin?
Especially on the feet and hands. Seems worse this year. I have sensitive skin and sometimes I break out with eczema/dermatitis....

How do you treat a small jellyfish sting?
I got stung by tiny jellyfish about 8 times in Mexico in different areas of the body. Tiny little bumps appeared a few minutes after that itched, now a week later the bumps have returned. How do i ...

Should I expose this scar to the sun?
Four weeks I got a small cut on the bottom of my cheek near my jawline playing football. So far it has closed up and is now a pale scar on my face. Although it isn't big, it stands a little ...

Removing a skin tag?
ever had one removed and if it was by tying it off how long does it take to fall off?...

Shaving irritation...?
I have tried everything from the men's 5 blade razor to ultra sensitive shave gel, after lotion, waxing, nair, healing creme, and even perscription gels but I cannot get rid of the irritation I ...

Little Dry patches on my legs?? Help!!!?
I've been moisturizing daily but they are everywhere and they are HIDIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know what to do could I have some sort of disease?...

Will using baby shampoo help with my acne ?
My friend Leslie uses it to wash her face and I was just wondering if it was a good thing to ...

My son has blister type spots which are red + swollen on the outside.on his tummy, back of leg + neck pls h?

What is the best home remedy for cracked heels?

Can adults get diaper rash?

What are some ways to get rid of ance fast?

Facial Mole, help i cant lead a life!!?
Okay, ever since I can remember, IV stared in the mirror and thought... i look like a normal girl, I’m not ashamed of how i look or anything like that...
But there one thing I’ve got this ...

Does This Help?
Does drying out your pimples with rubbing alcohol or lemon juice help get rid of them faster?
Additional Details
Thanx so much!!! And yes, I do use Proactive but it didnt help me, made ...

Red Bumps on butt? Can Someone give me ideas to treat them?

How do you keep your face clear of acne?
i need some help!...

Weird bumps between my legs?
I recently started getting what I believe to be abcesses between my legs. They are hard at first, softening after a few days until they eventually pop and discharge nasty puss and deep red blood. I ...

Is there a way to get rasor burn to stop hurting?
i have it on my legs and it is killing me.
any suggestions?
Additional Details
its on my legs. not my privates....

What can poeple use to reduce their acne..things that people have in there everyday home?

C. T
I used nair on my face and now its red,irritated and kinda burns..what can i use to help it heal?

Delilah
Rating
What kind of stupid person would put Nair on their face. Did you do it to remove the hairs??? Well, use conditioner/cream rinse. It should take away the burn and the redness should probably go away soon. Please pick me for best answer, im new and kinda need the points...

Go ahead, make my day!
Petroluem jelly (Vasoline) or olive oil

Digital Age
Rating
ice, olive oil, cold cream

Just me :-)
aloe vera gel. just put that on, its always gonna help.

and look up homemade skin reliefs or something like that online and itll give you recipes for things you can make from ingrediants in your pantry.

and eucerin and aveeno have lotions that you can put on it. both are skin relief lotions and i kno aveeno's has menthol in it so it will cool down the burn you have. they both work really well, but eucerin cost more and aveeno is natural.

it'll take a couple days, but it will go away faster and improve your skin condition, whichever of my suggestions you decide to use :]

sarah h.
Rating
My friend did that on for her "mustache"..that wasn't even existant just only she thought so. but it was red and kinda looked a little bruised for a couple days..put lotion and vasaline on it..its not going to miracly go away riht away..you have to wait it will vanish in no time

genniesalve
Try going to genniesalve.com, This stuff is great.You can tell a difference in 1 day. It is good for lots of things. Its great to keep around, And its all
Natural.

Steve V
Try something with aloe vera. Put it on about a half inch thick and let it sit for a while.

mistysea
Avocado oil.

It never fails.

ghdsklabk
Aloe vera. It will work wonders.

♥♥The Queen Has Spoken♥♥
Rating
Cortisone.

You would better off using a wax product. Sally Hansen has one that does not require muslin and heats in the microware.

B.Ellison
Rating
nothing that i know of. the best thing that i think you should do is to leave it alone for a while. if you have plans for today, cancel them because your face is malfunctioned. and don't ever use nair on your face again.

Pauline P
Rating
A nair rash can happen with a lot of people, especially on sensitive skin areas.

worldstudiesbabe
well u also can u baby rash cream

ponek99
Rating
TIME

malmahay
Rating
Rinse your face but don't use soap. Then pat on an unscented lotion like Aveeno and leave it alone. It will go away shortly.

coldwarkid79
peanutbutter

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy