Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

How do i get rid of acne in two months?
or how to made it better....

What would happen if someone didnt take a bath or shower for years?
I know it's a bit of a freaky question lol....

Is it normal to have dry skin in cold weather?
my skin starts peeling from dryness. what should i do ...is it normal it usually happens in cold weather....

Armpits appear to be green!!?
Am i shaving too much or what? how do i make my pits turn back to reagular color?
Additional Details
i shower every day and use deoderant everyday....

I have dirty pores and huge blackheads. How do i get rid of them?
I don't get pimples, but i have really deep pores and nasty blackheads on my nose and its really gross. I wash my face twice aday and i have tried tons of products for it but they wont go away. D...

What is the best way to get rid of a sunburn fast? (a really bad bad bad sunburn)?

Acne Treatment?
Is there a cheap, effective, fast-acting acne treatment that can be purchased in the U.S. without having to be ordered online?
Does it cause irritation or inflammation?
Is it easy to find ...

Help, Ive been tanning alot lately but people are getting on my nerves tell me how bad it is 4 me.?

Dark ring around back of neck?

How do i get rid of scars?
i have a lot of scars along my legs, and i'm just wondering if anybody has any ideas on how to?
Additional Details
they're like scars from when i was a little kid and i had ...

What products could I use to stop my dry skin?
I've been using all these creams but they are not working. Does anyone have any opinons because I need them....

Wat do i do to get rid of poison-ivy?
i got poison-ivy and wat can i do to get rid of it faster?...

Mosquito-like bumps... everywhere !! help..?
For the past two days I have been developing these bumps.. almost look as mosquito bites. They itch like crazy ! They are all over my arms and legs and stomach area. I don't know what it is.. it ...

How do i get rid of this dandruff?
i tryed every thing nothing works please ...

Why isn't apple cider vinegar getting rid of my wart?
I have been using apple cider vinegar on my wart for about 3 weeks already. Everytime it turns black i stop putting it on and cut off the scab, but surprisingly underneath the scab the wart is still ...

Itchy itchy bumps all over?
i have itchy little bumps all over my sides, thighs, lower back, and chest. they are really itchy! what should i do?...

Skin cancer from tanning?
Is skin cancer is only caused by being OVEREXPOSED to the UV rays? For instance, you won't get skin cancer as long as you moderate your exposure to the sun...for example: if I go to a tanning ...

I got 5 stitches in my forehead..what will it look like after it heals? Will there be a big scar?

My bottom lip will not heal!! it keeps cracking / peeling every few days cause i use to pick at it.. HELP ME!?
i have been picking/biting the outside of my bottom lip for years now and i finally stopped about 3 weeks ago but it wont heal, it keep cracking / peeling it looks like there are multiple scabs on my ...

Acne question?
What do you usually do to get rid of pimples and acne?
The brand names of any products would help greatly.
Additional Details
If you could give me the website I would appreciate ...

Kevin S
I look like I'm on drugs, how do I change that?
I don't do drugs, people say I look like a druggy. Its because my eyes are squinty and dark skin around my eyes. how do I change that?

jollygreen12
Rating
start useing drugs......you already look like you do...so why not

starrwoode
you can buy skin bleach in the afro american cosmetics area of a large store. that will help a little and maybe you need glasses.

Liberty against the NWO
Rating
healhty flow of absorbant vitamins....and exercise

Mikey
Rating
stop doing drugs
=] j/k
start resting alot more
and work out
its caused by stress and no rest

Christina W
vitamins

carburater73
Rating
lots of water, for starters then get some minerals in your system
Try a vitamin/mineral supplement called building blocks you can order it on line for about 17 dollars for a 30 day supplie... you can also find it at GNC for about 37 dollars.

Avon has a great treatment for under eye circles that is fairly cheap and works well.

You can also try anew alternative it is a good product too.

todaywiserthanyesterday
Perhaps you don't get enough sleep?

♫¤ღy!α pRıη⊂εςς HATES PRETEENS
Rating
*get more sleep
*use concealor under your eyes
*clear the redness with eye drops.

ʍ○○η šнΐηє
Get some undereye cream that fades circles. They've got tons of stuff like that at wal-mart.

kaisers_angel
Maybe you can't help your eyes. Maybe with surgery. Dark skin? Are you getting enough rest?

mocha
Rating
you need more rest exercise and a healthy diet

zimdoomdoomdoom
Rating
More sleep. You need at least 8 hours. 10 hours is generally how long I sleep for.

saumitra s
Rating
Cosmetic surgery.

livlafluv
Rating
The dark skin around your eyes are either lack of sleep or allergies( my nephew and husbands gets really dark when their allergies act up) go see a doctor for sleep aids or allergy relief. And tell other people that although you appreciate their concern it is very offensive.

Also some dark skinned natives have natural dark skin around their eyes.

mighty_power7
Rating
i dont think you can...my eyes are often bloodshot, but it just happens that way when i'm tired (i get it from my dad b/c his eyes get bloodshot too), so i look like i'm high when i'm really not.

jit bag
Rating
Get more sleep and drink plenty of water. Regular water consumption is supposed to help with dark undereye circles.

JP the Answer Pimp
Rating
make sure you are sleeping well and eating well...

Wiseguy
Eat more vegetables and fruit. Exercise regularly.

robocop48
What they all said....except I think 12 hours of sleep might be even better to start with (first couple of nights if you can). Found this info:

Restorative theories of sleep describe sleep as a dynamic time of healing and growth for organisms. For example, during stages 3 and 4, or slow-wave sleep, growth hormone levels increase, and changes in immune function occur.
______________________________________...
Deep sleep coincides with the release of growth hormone in children and young adults. Many of the body's cells also show increased production and reduced breakdown of proteins during deep sleep. Since proteins are the building blocks needed for cell growth and for repair of damage from factors like stress and ultraviolet rays, deep sleep may truly be "beauty sleep." Activity in parts of the brain that control emotions, decision-making processes, and social interactions is drastically reduced during deep sleep, suggesting that this type of sleep may help people maintain optimal emotional and social functioning while they are awake. A study in rats also showed that certain nerve-signaling patterns which the rats generated during the day were repeated during deep sleep. This pattern repetition may help encode memories and improve learning.

Sleep appears necessary for our nervous systems to work properly. Too little sleep leaves us drowsy and unable to concentrate the next day. It also leads to impaired memory and physical performance and reduced ability to carry out math calculations. If sleep deprivation continues, hallucinations and mood swings may develop. Some experts believe sleep gives neurons used while we are awake a chance to shut down and repair themselves. Without sleep, neurons may become so depleted in energy or so polluted with byproducts of normal cellular activities that they begin to malfunction. Sleep also may give the brain a chance to exercise important neuronal connections that might otherwise deteriorate from lack of activity.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, April 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy