Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Why do i get break out on the back of my head?

I have a big 'ol zit on my forhead, and I need to get it cleared off by tomorrow!?
Ok-ok. Well, yeah, I have a big 'ol zit on my forhead and I have to go somewhere really, really, really important tomorrow and I'll look unporfessional with a huge 'ol big zit. I need ...

A friend of mine had shingles, started 6wks ago, now getting blisters that scab over - is this still shingles?

Tanning Beds?
What happens when you go to a tanning salon? I haven't ever gone to one and I want to know what is going to happen? I have average skin I tan and i don't burn easily. What am i supposed to ...

For heat rash would it be ok to give my five month old son some calamine lotion?

Minging blackhead question!?
I have got a blocked pore/big black head on my shoulder blade. I have tried back brushes scrubs etc but nothing has shifted it and i cannot reach with both hands to have a dig! My boyfriend had a ...

Whats best solution for dandruff? traditional treatment answers are welcome..?
I have dandruff problem the past 2 years.Its all over the head.Its all so thick...Whats a solution...If its a traditional treatment ill be more happy....

Best Chap Stick?
I have really dry lips and I haven't found a really good chap stick, what really works?...

Homade acne solution: will this work? easy 10 points to first best answer!!!?
Overall my skin is not that great. I have a little acne and acne scars. I have hear that you can put orange juice (like freshly squeazed by me) on your face to help acne. Will this work? What about ...

I don't have any type of skin problem than what products should i use?
it is just because of sunburn and i can't avoid going ...

Can you catch a fungal infection off squirrels?

Can carrot juice really make your skin turn orange?
Any science behind it would be helpful plus, how would one get rid of it and/or how much carrots must be consumed for this to take place?...

Can you suggest any remedies or treatment for eczema (atopic dermatitis) that you know to be effective?
I have chronic severe eczema and have been struggling with it for years and just havn't found anything that has been able to effectively manage it. I would appreciate any suggestions....

What is that white patch thing on Kara-Louise's forhead?
I presume it has something to do with the lighter patch of hair....

Acne problem?
A friend of mine as a acne problem which occurs on her back.
As she lives on her own its a problem applying medication.
Can anyone suggest a cream or lotion that would be easy to apply?...

Any good solutions to getting rid of dandruff?

What is a good moisturizing lotion?
For dry ...

My whole body including my head itches!?
I woke up this morning and i have been itching since then!

I don't see any rashes or anything. But I did feel some bumps after scratching them.
The skin is a little red because I&...

Do facials hurt?
i am considering going for one.i have alot of blackheads and i heard when they remove them it hurts?...

Do i have ingrowing toenails?
both my big toenails are same. the corners have curved almost under itself so i cant get to it all with clippers. the main nail has lifted off the bed quite deeply. it kills me when i knock any of ...

norfolkgal89
I keep finding bruises on my body,i dont know how i got them?
i have been on the pill for about a month,would this be the reason i bruise easily?i am also abit chubby maybe thats why aswell,sensible answers plz thanx

christina t
U may b diabetic

kateblogs
If you have always bruised easily it is probably just the way you are, but if this is a new thing I would check with your doctor.

jackie m
Rating
could be - I had that years ago while on antidepressants, doctor told me to stop taking them immediately.

Malibu
it depends on how bad the bruises are realy. if their little dont worry too much. but if their big go straight to the doctor. i had a blood disorder when i was 5yrs old. just meant i had too many white cells and not enougth red cells and that was teh cause for the bruises. if your worried ask a doctor. it'll ensure things will get better before they get too bad, and it'll ease your mind. but i dont think the pill would have this effect..
good luck girl, you'll be alright if you seek a doctors advice :)

billy
Rating
check with your GP

it could be something as simple as not enough iron in your diet but best to check with the doctor

monty
Yes the pill can sometimes affect your INR cloting times go to docs and get a blood test if it goes too high you could get internal bleeding. Your inr normaly is 1.0.

goingmad
Rating
check with GP may be need new pill instead of one you are one.

Nova
Rating
could be the pill, could be something in your diet.

if it goes on, you should perhaps really see a doctor.

I also bruise easily, but it got better over the last years.
wouldn't worry too much, as long as the bruises heal over.

honey
Rating
It may be a heart condition. Get your heart checked. The new pill might be affecting your heart.

Angelx
i would get this checked as u sound like u bruise easily hun,good luck,take care..x

xlauraxmariex
If it's only occasionally, I wouldn't worry about it. I get bruises that I don't understand every now and then and I'm not on the pill (I'm also chubby).
If there are quite a few though, or you're worried go to your doctor to check it out. It's better to be safe then sorry.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, July 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy