Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Red bumps?
okay so i have a group of red bumps on the back of my left thigh.
They hurt when i scratch and there not realed to shaving in any way.
They look kind of like pinples but they are really har ...

Does anyone know any other cures for Posion Ivy or Posion Oak besides Calamine lotion? Please help I'm dying.

Guess 7 things that i am allergic to?
if u are the first to get 7 correct i'll give u the 10 points. FYI i am allergic to about 40 things so this should a cinch. my allergies are due to my exima (which i think i spelled wrong). Y ...

My daughter has a very hairy mole on her arm i think shes turning into a monkey what should i feed her?

Does salmon oil cause body odour?
I take 2 salmon oil soft gels a day. I haven't really noticed any odour except the burps tastes awkward... I started taking the softgels 2 days ago. Nothing... Does salmon oil cause body odour?...

What is better to heal cuts .. hydrogen peroxide or polysproin ?
i am sorry if i spell anything wrong.I have sensitive skin, it can become oily fast and dry fast. Which of the two choice - hydrogen peroxide or polysporin - is better for me. I would like it to be ...

Does anyone have a good remedy for athletes feet.. got it from husband.. Any home remedies, that work??

What can i use as a body wash for my skin..? i have acne on my arms and legs..?
but i wanted to try something over the countr before i go to see a doctor for a prescription. is there anything out there for this?...

What is the best way to treat chapped lipps without using chap stick?
Just wondering if there is another way....

I am so sick of cold sores...!?
I use Zovirax when I feel the 'tingle', but it dose not work, they still break out. I have tried the new 'Invisible 'patches, that are not invisible ('Comspeed'), it ...

I got dark spots on ma face.how can i deal with it?

Any help with this?
Has anyone found anything that helps reduce the appearance of stretchmarks?...

Are warts spreadable by touching?

Should i go see a doctor or someone??
i have 2 bigg pimples on my chin and they are gross and puss filled and wont go away and very sore. It is all red around there, and around my nose i think i might have eczema!!
who should i go ...

I had a belly button ring in and it fell on the ground how do i disinfect it ??
i dont just wanna put it back in cause it would get infected
and also if i had my piercing for like over a few months now do u think it oculd close up within a couple hours??
Additional D...

How do you remove warts?

Rash on my hands?
i have a wierd sort of rash on my hands, mainly between my middle fingers. they're quite red and sometimes itchy. they seem to be growing in a circular fashion but i don't think tis ...

Is Skin diseases are contiguous?
When ever I see a Person with Skin diseases I became catious and try to move away from him. I feel I might get infecteded by them.

My question is, Is Skin diseases are really contiguous? C...

My Feance left me because he can't leave his mom that she do'nt want me &he is in terobel life.did he love me!
i love him & he is good man but he can't say no to his mom even she is wrong, he got azma and start to tack kortezon ,i want to know if he is love me,by the way he tried many tims since one ...

How do I get rid of my moles with out laser or cosmetic surgory?
I have horrible slightly raised moles on my face and neck, they really beat up my confidence! I'm 14 and I get bullied at school, I've already attempted suicide once this year, unfortunatly ...

candy
I just got a cold sore on my upper lip and i NEED to get rid of it ASAP!?
It looks like a bump on your lip..or like a pimple? I don't really know..but I have to be on stage soon...and i really don't want my cold sore, when i'm up there! Any ideas on how to get rid of them? Thanks a bunch, in advance!

I Can Lick My Eyebrows
Use Abreva. About $14-15 for a small tube. Use it one you feel them coming on. Once here, a cold sore has a life of about 1 week. Aside from treating them as soon as you feel them, you have to wait them out.

I know your pain. I went to the emergency room becuase of them a couple of years ago.

Hunter J
This link is to the one medication that is proven to heal cold sores faster than anything else on the market:
http://www.coldsore911.com/medicine-that-heals-existing-cold-sores/use-choraphor-to-get-rid-of-cold-sores-fast/

A a cold sore is an outbreak of the herpes simplex virus (HSV1). It is estimated that over 90% of Americans carry the virus, but only about 30% of those have cold sore outbreaks.

Cold sore treatment options vary widely. There is prescription medication, over-the-counter medication, and home remedies for cold sores - many of which work remarkably well.

Here are some links to a site that helped me with my own cold sore problems. Since I used some of the methods outlined here, I haven't had a problem.

This is a link to the “Ultimate Cold Sore Treatments Guide” that outlines a bunch of cold sore remedies that work, both medicinal and home treatments:

http://www.coldsore911.com/cold-sore-treatment/ultimate-cold-sore-treatments-guide/

This link is an entire glossary listing all of the best cold sore treatments compiled on to one web page:

http://www.coldsore911.com/cold-sore-treatment/you-can-heal-cold-sores-faster/

That site is updated pretty regularly. Hope this helps!

ºWellness Coachº
I REALLY wanted you to know that you can EASILY never have to deal with another horrible, awful, nasty cold-sore for the rest of your life!!

I got them every winter my whole life until 3 years ago (I'm 36 now) and they were the BANE of my existence...the whole process took weeks to heal and would leave a scar for at least 2 months sometimes!

I was reading a message board on www.curezone.org and discovered the PERFECT remedy for both healing them and preventing them completely:
OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT

So, I buy the liquid tincture by "HerbPharm" and it has not failed me ONCE...Whenever I'm feeling drained, tired, stressed, or get that tingly feeling on my lip, I just load up on this stuff.

This is the one I buy:

http://www.nextag.com/Herb-Pharm-Olive-Leaf-66659849/prices-html

You can also get Olive Leaf at Whole Foods Market, and other natural food stores.

Very cheap.

The first time I tried it, I was actually halfway into a major eruption and I drank a bunch of the extract in some water.
AS I WAS DRINKING the stuff down, I could feel the swelling on my lip shrinking...I was in such shock--I ran to the mirror--it was shrinking before my eyes and within ten minutes my lip had returned to NORMAL...I began kissing the bottle of Olive Leaf...yeah, I really did!!

I had tried everything in the past...I can't begin to tell you what I went through...and it's now been 3 YEARS since I've had one!

I've been in the Alternative Medicine field for some time now, and offer individualized consultations:

http://www.kasamba.com/Wellness-Coach

starryeyednmo
Drinking buttermilk (which is gross) is supposed to help clear up coldsores.

Good Luck!!

amandawg7
Rating
A little deodorant will dry it out.

purple_lily76
Rating
The fastest way is to buy Abreva, shortest healing time. Good luck!

http://www.abreva.com/

Undead Monkey
Abreva is the only way to go - get a tube right now.

Professor Jelly Tot
It's called L-Lyzine. It's an amino acid. It's available in oral medication and a lip balm that you apply. Available at health food stores. A bit pricey, but TRUST me, it works!

dragonrider707
It's a bit late now that it has erupted but you can try this anyway. When you start to feel one coming on take an ice cube and wrap it in a towel and hold it on the tingly spot for as long as you can. Each time the spot tingles use another ice cube. If it has just erupted you might be able to calm it down a little by using the ice method. It freezes the virus. Be aware of your lips and if you feel one coming on use the ice straight away and it will stop it from erupting.

debwils_4kids
Over the counter stuff - I would use Abreva. It will help dry it up and make it go away faster.

The fastest way requires a prescription. Call your Dr or Dentist and get them to prescribe Valtrex. You take one dose (4 pills) and then a second dose 12 hours later. It will stop the cold sore virus in its tracks and can prevent an eruption if taken at the first symptoms. You can also get Denavir which is an anti viral ointment to put on the cold sore to dry it up quickly but Valtrex is the best.

irish eyes
Rating
Abreva..........ASAP

Sweet n Sour
Rating
Get some of that cold sore medicine that you can buy over the counter at Walmart or any drugstore.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, April 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy