Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

How to cure cracked foot?

Powder cause acne if u dont wash it off?
if i put on poweder but i wash it off and clean
my face 2 times a day will i still get acne?
Additional Details
like face ...

I have a nail bitting problem help!!?
Ok So i have really really short nails. Fake nails are curved and my nails are flat so when i wear them they hurt like hell! I ve tried everything and the only thing my mom says is to put up with the ...

Which part of the skin on your body is the thinnest?
?
Additional Details
im female so there fore i do not have a dik ... ...

Which works better for acne
which one works better clean and clear acne treatment , proactive , or other , if other. what ?
Additional Details
ok do you know any easy way to get proactive besides ordering ...

Small white bumps on arm?
Just a few days ago I noticed a small red patch on my inner forearm. Thinking it was just some kind of scrape from a rough surface I didn't pay much attention to it. But when I noticed that ...

I have bad acne...?
What can I use/do that will make it go away.

I dont want any products you have to buy... I want home remedies....

Do you believe in inter-racial dating???
all opinions walcome. please dont hold back I really would like to know and if you dont mind please include you race and location....

Bumps on my arms?
I have bumps on both of my arms, there red. I had it ever since i was a baby, does anyone know what can help the redness go down and get rid of it all together? Thanks....

Does getting a mole removed hurt? Worried about needles and scars?
I have to get a mole removed on my nose at the end of May. The beginning of my summer break! I have already been to the docs and he said he has to put novicane in it with a shot which I am TERRIFIED ...

Im 15 year old boy who has bad acne every thing i try dont work any help?

Oh plz read. i dont know what to do. plz. this is serious.?
ok so i had this really bad pimple. (yellow and red.) i usually dont pop my pimples but i did this one cuz my dad said i should. so i did. and then the infection came back. and my pimple got bigger. ...

What are these red things on my feet and hands?
Whenever I walk long distances, I get these red welt-like things on my feet. They are not blisters and range from my toes, to my arch to my heal. It doesn't matter if I wear sandals or sneakers (...

My hands are rough even my palms i want them soft i've tryed all kinds of lotions what will make them soft??

Why do mosquitoes avoid biting certain individuals?

Whats the best lotion to use for dry skin?

Is it normal to love to pick black heads and zits?

What are these white spots we get under our nails?
???...

I have a serious sweating problem...?
I have tried everything I can think of, I use secret clinical strength but that does not help AT ALL. I even have considered walking around with tissues under my arms, to absourb the sweat. Have any ...

I have larve looking mosquito bites all over my body, what are they?
I woke up this morning with a few pumps over my waist, like 3
so i figured a mosquito got me, (they were itchy). then i got clothes on and heaed to work, near the end of the day i lifted up my ...

fuinseogini
I have very large pores and disgusting blackheads...yuk, dry wrinkled hands2 help!!?

jude
Razor blades, top shelf, bathroom cabinet

Highly Favoured
Rating
Why you don't be thankful that you living.

abuser
Rating
i have very large hands

MRS.SHECKLER.X33
Rating
Use pro active it REALLY works! i have it just please try it!

Big John
Are you a panda?

sharbsmith
I'm not real sure what to do about blackheads, I don't really have that problem, but I know some people use biore' strips. I'd try those. Large pores, that can happen for many reasons, being a little overweight, oily skin or just genes.

Here are my suggestions for keeping your facial skin glowing:
Be careful of touching your face with dirty fingers, or re-using makeup applicators.

Use a mild cleanser or polish to wash at night (especially to remove makeup) and to gently exfoliate. Use a mild glycerine based soap or a mild cleanser in the morning (glycerine is going to rinse clean away and not clog pores). Washing with warm (not quite hot) water will open your pores up and help clean them out, rinsing with cold water will close them up.

Follow up with an alcohol free (alcohol dries your skin out, causing your skin to over-react & produce more oil) astringent (witch hazel is excellent, and it's a natural product).

Also, moisturize, morning & evening, and use one that does not contain mineral oil or petrolatum, to prevent clogging pores. Moisturizing adds back nutrients to your skin, to help keep it from over-reacting to drying conditions, and producing too much oil. I know that the moisturizing has really helped even out my skin-tones. Remember to moisturize down your neck, too.

Try using a facial mask once or twice a week, too, as that will also tighten up your pores, as well as detoxify your skin.

Also, if you're worried about "harsh", if it smells strong, it's likely too strong. Alcohol, mineral oil, and petrolatum are ingredients you should avoid in any facial product.

For your hand problem....first, drink LOTS of water (soda, tea, or juices are not hydrating like water, and caffeinated drinks actually dry you out instead of hydrating you). I know that my hands tend to "wrinkle" if I'm not drinking enough water. At the age of 30 I had hands like my 90 year old Grandma's, now, I have beautiful skin, all the way down to my toes. I get remarks on how soft & beautiful my skin is. I use the Jordan Essentials brand of products, and I will describe them better below.

I religiously avoid anything with DEA (it's a cancer causing agent found in shampooes & shower gels), mineral oil or petrolatum, or anything that tends to irritate my skin (I have to use dish soaps & laundry soaps that are for sensitive skin).

Without trying to "sell" you my products, here is what I use for my facial care (and I have oily skin): I use the Jordan Essentials lines of products: Body & Face Spa Polish for gentle exfoliation, and for removing makeup & dirt, this is my night wash. I use the Oatmeal Milk & Honey Glycerine Bar Soap in the morning, and any other time during the day I need to feel clean. It's PH ballanced, so won't dry your skin out. I use the Daily Facial Moisturizer with Soy morning & evening. Once a week I use the Silt Clay Mask (and love how glowing my skin is afterward!). I always feel like I've been truly pampered when I give myself a facial with the mask.

All of these products are available on my website, and may seem expensive, but they are VERY high quality, so just a little dab goes a long ways! Typically my spa polish will last over six months, the facial mositurizer almost a year, and the OMH bar soap and Silt Clay Mask about six months, too. Currently my 12 year old son is also using the products (except the mask...he's too "manly" for that. LOL!), since he has recently started breaking out, too.

If you're over 30, you'll want to start using a skin firming serum, which can be costly, but as with anything else of high quality, a little will go a long ways. Jordan Essentials Skin Firming Serum is used twice daily, under your makeup, or with your moisturizer. It is $25.50, and my bottle lasted nearly a year and a half!

I also use the Jordan Essentials line of products for my body...shower gels are enriched with aloe, Satin Shea Body Butter for extra deep moisturizing, and a Lotion bar for a protectant from the elements (like doing dishes or gardening). For your dry, wrinkled hands, I'd recommend starting with a tube of Shea Butter.

I wouldn't sell something I didn't believe in, and these products work great for me & my family. Witch Hazel I buy over the counter at Walmart. :)

There is more information posted on my website, feel free to browse. I hope I was able to help...it seemed you weren't getting very good advice from the other "answers".

Ilmmfe
I have pours and black heads i dont now how to get rid of black heads but when u find out let me now.

Zoran Gajic
Here is the best solution for large pores and those disgusting blackheads, read the article I've wrote and you will know exactly what I'm talking about...
http://www.easynaturalyou.com/skin_care/acne_treatment.html

Best Wishes!

Angel
umm i think there's creme or stuff you can use at drugstores to clear out the blackheads, or those strips that you put on your nose can maybe help clear the blackheads. About your dryhands, use lotion more. it'll keep it smooth and soft. and about ur pores i have no idea, sorry.

James
When i went to cosmetology school i found out that masking and scrabing the skin really helps with minimizing pores and getting rid of the blackheads. you should mask atleast twice a week and you will see the results soon.

taylor c
Rating
Pumpkin Peel, Pumpkin Peel!!!!! You apply it to your face at home, leave it on for 5-7 min, twice a month (more if you have thick skin) U will freak OUT! Demastage also has products for acne issues9 better than ProActive. The main thing is that it exfoliates and provides your skin with anti-oxidants. you can e-mail dermastage@yahoo for the whole explanation.

never give up
You need to look up Bee-Luscious Cosmetics (and don't let these Bozo's get to you). Find their Papaya Enzyme Cleaner and their Exfoliating Enzyme Scrub. These will clean your skin with all natural products including papaya enzymes. These enzymes will gently dissolve dirt, grime and dead skin (I use it everyday to soften my whiskers before I shave). For your hands use their Hydrating Creme Extreme. It an oil free moisturizer. Stay away from any moisturizer that contains alcohol, mineral oils or petroleum jelly, these can cause permanent damage to your skin and will actually cause more drying.

bmac
Ok, get some Biore Ultra Pore Cleansing Strips:
http://www.biore.com/usa/products/productInfo.asp?productId=10

Then, buy some Cetaphil Cream for your hands:
http://cetaphil.com/Products/Moisturizers.aspx

Lee T
Rating
Go to the doctors right and say about it and they will give you this stuff called zineryt and that helps a lot also just like wash your face with cleanser before you go bed!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, July 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy