Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

I have dark circles under eyes?

Why do I have dark circles below my eyes?
Please help me to remove this illness....

What is a cheap and efficient treatment to acne problems?
I am quite young (21) and hold a senior position.I still have acne problems and it annoys me in my everyday life. I have tried almost every standard treatment, but non of them worked. Would anyone ...

Okay i have this weird RASH on my face how can i get rid of it?
i just got this rash today. i was outside in the heat wearing jeans. and i walked home from the store. and when i got home i had this weird bumpy rash on my face. its on my cheeks? i think its an ...

What is the quickest, and easiest way to make a wart fall off?
The wartner I have is NOT working. I have tried everything and I am tired of it!!! Could you PLEASE help! Oh yeah, let me mention that I first noticed the two warts after batting. They were like ...

How Do You Get Rid Of Scars ? ?
Scars From Where Bad Acne Has Been And Left Blemishes ?...

How do i get rid of acne?
its terrible lately. i wash my face daily with clean and clear and it worked really good a few months ago, and now im just breaking out like crazy on my forhead and now on my cheeks. [i've never ...

How can I get rid of acne?
Help! I have so much acne and it's getting so out of hand! I've tried proactive but it didn't work too good! I have so many blackheads especially! It's made me less confident as a ...

Any way to get rid of spots!?
hi have u got any way i can get rd of spots and prevent them coming...ive been getting loads recently and all on my forehead...u can probably play dot-to-dot thats how many i have..is there any cream ...

Is it safe to remove a mole myself?
If I have a mole that's about 1/4 inch in diameter and 1/4 tall, is it safe to cut if off myself? I've heard cutting off moles results in lots of bleeding and I don't want to bleed to ...

What's the best way to avoid mosquito bites?

How do i get rid of stretch marks?

Is herpes simplexsame as cold sores just different name?

Does anyone know any good remedies for spots?
I know all the usual stuff like cleanse, tone, moisturise etc. but my spots have got really bad in the past few days. Any suggestions?...

PROACTIV or MURAD??????
i have been using proactive for about 4 months, at first it started working really nicely and now it seems to be making my face worse and it gets really dry. I dont have bad acne but please tell me ...

Is there any REAL OVERNIGHT remedy for zits?

How to get rid of red marks/ scars on legs?
I used 2 cut myself on my legs ( not anymore) the last tym i did it was in may and cut pretty deep. the wounds have healed but i still have red marks on my legs, i really want 2 get rid of them, ive ...

What is the best facial acne treatment?
I have a lot of blackheads on my nose, and several highly noticeable acne spots on my face. I have tried many generic brands, as well as Clean & Clear, but nothing seems to be able to work. W...

Rashes and Itching all over my body?
I have rashes all over my body and they are itching bad. I have tried antihistamines thinking that my condition could be due to allergy, but it does not work.

Please help.

Dont ...

What is the causes of white hairs comes in young ages?
Iam twenty two years old. In my head most of the hairs convert black to white. what is the reason and solve it without chemical remidies(die, colouring) Please helpe me any one....

neha
I have marks of chicken pox on my face & all over body from past two months how can i get rid of it?
i was suffered from chicken pox on 2nd june 2006 but my marks are as it is as they were. please help me to get rid of them. suggest me any kind of medicine or face packs etc. please help me.

and so
60 grit sand paper twice a day

petlover
You can try the remedies listed by others but the chances are pretty high that the marks will go away on their own without lotions and potions as long as the spots are not infected. Picking and messing with the spots can irritate the skin and prolong natural healing.

Prabhakar G
Title : How to get rid of my chicken pox marks on face and body?

The Question is, how toI get rid of chicken pox marks on face and body. Apparently you have scratched them a lot and they are now looking very ugly.

The herbal remedy to remove chicken pox marks is to apply ground neem leaves and turmeric on the marks. This has to done for few weeks to get the result.

Actress Neha Dhupia has caught this contagion and it has almost threatened her career. But her moither assiduously attended to her with the herbal remedies which helped her.

SRK_Rani_Jodi no 1
Rating
I'm thinking you scratched. You NEVER scratch. THey should clear up naturally but if you're looking for a quick fix,try laser surgery

RAKEY
Skin marks caused by chicken pox will go away in a matter of time time maybe weeks. Never touch it, just leave it as it is and wash like you used to. Picking or scratching it will even do more harm than good since once it gets infected it will leave tiny small healed craters in your skin. Millions have had chicken pox and it never left any marks on skin unless you get too conscious and try something that may even worsen the marks.

Jackie J
Poor you. I had chicken pox when I was three years old and I still remember the itching :-( It's still early so trust me, the marks will eventually fade. Until then, lots of vitamin E is good for skin complaints. The cream can be rubbed on your skin and the tablets can be taken orally (but check the label first if you have other health issues). Drinking lots of water is also the best for your skin.
Best thing is you only get chicken pox once!

yourdayscoming
Rating
Mederma is a skin care made to reduce scars.

knowledgeisgood
Rating
You can go a medical spa and have microdermabrasion done on your face and actually other body parts as well. It is safe but may take several treatments. Good luck!

PhatBeatz
Rating
go to the dollar store, or walgreens, get a stick of cocoa butter and rub that on the marks. that should get rid of them but it will be a gradual process. do not pick at them.

misery
well, you can try Palmer's cocoa butter lotion... that helped fade some of the blemishes on my face but you have to put a little dollop on them and leave it there for a long time for a lot of days... good luck with it!

Roger
Rating
I still have them too! lol but with time its getting better...use Arnica Massage oi...lots of Plastic Surgeons use it for after operations....I got it at Kroger's Food Store in the Health food section is 12 dollars..I use it for all scares...

tmac
Rating
You shouldn't have scratched!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy