Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best way to keep constant cold sores under control? How can I prevent them altogether?
My son gets a cold sore practically every week. He always has, since being a toddler, he is now 14....

I have a red and very sore rash under my breasts looking or a cure, doctor treating it as thrush?

Any one had this?
a boil on ur bottom n when u squeeze it it feels like it bust in side the skin n not out as nothing came ...

I have really poor circulation + my skin goes purple,blotchy+ugly. I hate it so much - plz help!!?
I have v. poor circulation + it gets better when I put my feet up or do exercise, but however long I do either of them for, it only lasts about 15mins then my legs go back to being purpley-peach + ...

Is there a way to cure oily skin?

Itchy skin after bath?
My youngest son (9) says his skin is very itchy after his bath time, I even see him scratching his legs right now. His skin also gets real wrinkly, but what can I do to stop the itch?

He ...

Please tell me which antibiotic should be taken for the disease called acne?
someone in my family has got many spots on face. We haven't consulted a doctor for that. But I was advised to take either Isoretinoin or Erythormicin or Tetracycline. Can someone guide me?...

Acne problems?
i have acne not a lot , but just on my forhead,i don't want to use proactive or something like that because it isn't really bad bad.but how can i get rid of it?...

I have had severe acne, now, I have purple scars everywhere all over my face, terribly! How do I rid of them?

Help my friend Has used Proactive and her face is red...?
and Warm. Is this a allergic reaction???...

I got elbowed in my upper arm badly from soccer?
it got swollen after it but some areas had kinda reddish purple dots and lines bunched up together.. it doesnt hurt anymore but is this a bad sign?...

How long is a foot?
isnt it twent inches?...

How can i get rid of scars i've had for ages from teenage acne?!?

About feet?
my friend has raw spots all over the top and sides of her feet, she says that it starts itching and when she scratches it gets raw what can it be her feet really looks bad im worried about them and ...

A quick acne fix?
Ok, I have a play tomorrow and I have a pretty big part.. I have been using a precription for a couple of weeks and the doctor said up to 3 months. I dont want to be the kid with acne so does anyone ...

Body Odor Cure?
Ok so i take a shower every second day. I use deotrant. I need a home cure or something for body odor. BTW i do eat spicy food and with a home cure could u tell me a really good but very cheap ...

I'm 47, never had acne and now am having breakouts on my chin and around my mouth. What could be causing this?
This has been going on for several months and no over-the-counter medicine has gotten rid of it yet....

How can I cure flaking facial skin?

Hi there does any1 have a cure 4 psoriasis pls ?
i have very bad psoriasis what is the best thing 2 use ?...

Red face all the time.. why??
I have a permanent red face.. can someone help me or advise me what to do to get my face back to normal colour.. PERMANENTLY!!!...

missy146833
I have lumps under my armpits. What are they? Should I worry?
I was told by my doctor that they most likely are clogged sweat glands, but they're getting bigger and hurt more. Are they cysts,clogged glands or something else? I no longer have medical and can't afford all of my health care.

michelle g
i have had these and they are probably swollen sweat glands but if you are using the wrong kind of deodarent you could be blocking them even more hence the size increase.make sure you use a soft soap and soak them in a warm bath to open back up the pores.they will decrease in size and will not feel uncomfortable!

revmissus
I get painful lumps under my arms when I drink too much caffeine. Cut out the caffeine and check in with an urgent care center or medical clinic. You can get low cost health care in most areas by checking on-line for low cost clinics. Your health is worth it.

smalldoc
you may have enlarged lymph nodes

giovanni_aguayo
I DONT KNOW WAT THEY MIGHT BE MAYBE THEY ARE CLOGED THINGS

rick
Rating
Chances are you have a lymp nod infection. You need to see a doctor for sure! No choice.

They most probably will request a scan or biop, and may prescribe a dose of antibiotic.

Go see your doctor now.

wednesday13
Rating
you might have skin tags

J_F_(Self Service Science Forum)
Rating
Without a Dr to advise, it is hard to tell if they are surface structures or deep. I have had lumps like this, a few times. The first time, they made me fearful, so I went to my Dr. She reassured me that they were probably just abcesses, and prescribed antibiotics. Later, they "popped", squirting pus; she was correct!

Next time, I assumed they were OK, and I popped them by pressure from my fingers. I did not get septicaemia. They hurt a lot, as I squeeze, but it relieves the longer term pain, as the pressure decreases after they discharge pus.

I think there is a risk of the bacterial infection getting deeper into the body, so .. if you squeeze / pop the lumps, be aware that you MIGHT need to rush to the Dr later, if you get a fever or feel very unwell.

I am NOT a Dr. I cannot give "medical advice". I am just telling you what I did, a few times.

I have had other abcesses, too; I popped them, and did not get antibiotics, and I was OK. But it is a bit risky, OK???? Be aware that you might need to get medical help if the bacteria get going!

Boo Boo
i would go back and seek medical advice - cancer of the lymph nodes can cause lumps like that - i am sure you are fine but dont leave it too late - check it out

Lady
I get the same thing and they are called boils. I don't sweat and I need to have surgery. But don't worry. you can put a hot rag under your arm to help the swelling go down.

wonderme
Rating
You should immediately consult a doctor. Lumps in the armpits might be due to an infection in the body.

ft3535
I do not know about worrying, but you need to get to your doctor and let them make the important decision if they are something or not...
so this is what I would do..go see your doctor as soon as possible..
good luck

SweetCherry
GO BACK TO YOUR DOCTOR..IF THEY ARE CHANGING, YOU NEED TO BE SEEN. IF HE SAYS THEY ARE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, ASK HIM TO RECOMMEND AN ENDO-DOCTOR..AT THE VERY LEAST, I WOULD WANT THEM NEEDLE BIOPSIED. Stay well.... :) From my heart to yours....................

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy