Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Tanning beds?
Do going to tanning beds or staying outside in the sun help cause break outs....

Does anybody here get bitten my misquitos?
Ive been attacked by mozzies and have massive red swollen lumps on my poor arms, its never been this bad, ever does anyone else have bad bites?? help my tell me im not alone.....

Bad sunburn - help?
I got this horrible sunburn on my chest from a cruise ( I wore sunscreen 70spf and I don't USUALLY burn ) and it hurts really bad, I'm not sure what to put on it to make it better or speed ...

What does it mean when you have an itchy anus?

Ive noticed I have ringworm from my cat how bad can ring worm get on a person?

There have been random scabs popping up on me that all look alike on my body in the past week. What is this?

Additional Details
i cannot fell them, they don't itch or ...

Sunbeds true or false?
ive been told that sunbeds are good for strech marks and ...

Why must i keep an ear ring in?
i heard that keeping a new ear ring in after getting it pierced is just so the hole wont close. so does this mean that i can switch the ear rings daily after two weeks and still allow the hole to ...

Where can i get calamine lotion?

Why do i bruise so easily?
i have bruises up and down my legs...
i scratch a lot because i have a stress disorder that causes me to scratch...
i don't think i scratch myself that hard.. but my legs tell a ...

Help! please.. im breaking out?
i ave pimples on my forehead but there not pimples with puss there just small red dots and theres alot of them... there hard to like ruff skin..... also i have white and black heads on the sides of ...

How much does acne surgery cost?

Please recommend me some good acne-clearing products?
I am looking for those cheap and those that can be bought over at supermarkets, like Clearasil and Clean and Clear.

I am thinking of trying "Clearasil Ultra"... what do you all ...

When we are in summer my body starts flaking, no matter how much I bath.?
How can I possibly get rid if this health condition because it is disgusting. I`m a 27 year old bachelor and I keep thinking to myself what about when I`m married and my spouse discovers the flaking ...

Can anyone suggest an effective cure for toenail fungus.?

Anyone, whose beat acne, I really need some advice...?
I'm in my teen years right now, and my acne is getting the better of me. I've had it since grade 7. At first I didn't care. But, now, in high school (grade 11), its really limiting me. ...

I have a rash on the top of my legs in the groin area where my scrotum rubs against me?
what causes it? i wash+shower daily ive had for about 6months now.is there anything i can treat it with?...

I use to do something really bad?
I use to cut, now that my parents know they give me all this attention and i HATE it, i just want to be left alone!! What should i do?...

What is the best thing you've used for a dry skin (face)?
That doesn't over do it, and make your skin oily?...

Zits !!!i have a weird zits promble i have them on my arms everywhere!!!!!how do i get rid of them???

Additional Details
THEY ARE ZITS!!!!!!!!!!!!I WENT TO THE DOCTOR SAID THEY WHERE ZITS...

Lucy L
I have extremely dry skin on my hands, which is pealing. What can this, and what is the best cream to buy?

tomorjerry
Rating
Dry skin types have to be extremely careful to protect their skin.Yogurt-honey combination helps dry skin. Make an egg pack with a yolk, a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of milk powder. This is beneficial to dry skin types. There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/

lynnc213
Rating
eurcian is a great cream to invest in, for some its a lil pricey($8-12) but its worth it and wal-mart has their own version of it also. Coco butter cream is good, i prefer Palmers Brand.

Julie W
that happens to me in the winter. i buy vasaline

Snapdragon
Rating
It sounds really stupid but if you try it just ONE time you will see that it works. When I was little I lived in Arizona and such dry hands they would bleed. My mom would rub vasoline on my hands. A LOT!! And before I went to bed she would put socks over my hands. (I bet you could use gloves though) When I would wake up they would be soooooo soft. Try it! It can't hurt.

ohbother
OTC-probably Eucerin. This is annoying also, but put this lotion on really thick and wear gloves while you are home. Gloves will hold all the moisture into your skin. I also tried this really cheap stuff I found at Wal-Mart, it is thick creamy vaseline, it is only 2 bucks and it has done wonders for my hands.

Tiffany B
I would get some mosturizing cream with aloe in it. Aloe is great for dry skin.

Leela
Rating
Aloe, sheesh... Nivea cream my dear. Or try this. At night slather hands with vaseline then put cotton socks on. It's crazy but they'll be like a baby's butt the next morning and it lasts.

T.
Rating
My hands are also very dry, with splitting and bleeding. I drink a lot more water, this helps a lot. I also use a cream called Cetaphil. I use this on my 'alligator' legs, too. My skin stays moisturized all day. A 'trick' that my mother and grandmother used was putting on their favorite lotion at night and putting cotton socks over their hands. I do this when my hands get really bad and it helps!

radio80flyer
Rating
Use vegetable shortning, like Crisco.

HealthGuard
Having very dry and scaly skin, self-care measures respond well to it. Moisturizers can help. Avoid long, hot showers and baths. An all-natural cream that contains natural oils can give soothing and glowing results. I believe http://www.skinsosilky.com/ will help you best for more advices, ideas and best treatments for any skin problem like dry skin.

stressed to the MAX
When using the glove technique, make sure you buy plain white 100% cotton gloves...it "breathes" the best and gets the best results while holding in the most moisture.

Vaseline is better to use than lotion with the glove thing. It will probably feel gross, but it really really helps!

It's best to do it while you're doing chores (especially if you use rubber gloves anyway.) then you can cake on the vaseline, cotton gloves, and your rubber gloves right over it...by time you're done with your chores, wash off the vaseline and then apply your lotion and your hands should feel great!

nicole
get a moisturizing lotion and start taking cod liver oil pills, they put the essential oils back into your skin.

nikki
ohhh, im sorry

um a thick lotion or cream i guess maybe coco butter ... ummm i think the supplier is palmers u should be able to find it at walmart

Gypsy Gal
Rating
Put a big pot of water on your cook stove and let the steam get into your house and it will help your skin plus a better diet and of course some lotions help .

writingsofroses
Bag Bomb. (i think thats how you spell it) Seriously, this stuff works WONDERS! Just apply it every night, and then put on gloves. Sleep, and do again!

so Fresh
It is a lack of moisture, sometiimes working with paper a lot, cold air, water (doing dishes) can really irritate it. You can use Hyrdocortizone cream and Eucerin, put your hands in gloves for like 20 minutes afterwards, it usually clears it up.

Dig It
Rating
Get a good thick hand cream, like Avon extremely dry skin cream, and apply it often, and whenever you wash your hands.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy