Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

My cold sore scab is bleeding...?
what do i do... can i put Herpecin L on it? or anything ?...

How to pop a boil instantly.?
The boil on my check is about a quarter size, and when I touch it with my pointer finger and push it in you can see it go in and around my finger.

For me it feels like the boil is full and ...

Can bulimia......?
Can Bulimia cause white heads or acne?...

Chapped lips?
How can I heal my chapped lips fast. Is there a good chapstick you reccomend?...

My scalp is very itchy and everytime i take a scratch little bugs come crawling everywhere, is this a problem?

I get rash on my face after shaving. I tried a lot of methods, but no good. What should I do?

Can anyone give me the name of a lip balm that really works to "cure" chaped lips? Chapstick isn't working.
I have a serious case (for me, anyway) of chaped lips (red and hurt). I've tried chapstick (medicated and moisturizing) and it's not helping to clear up the problem. I'd be greatful ...

Does anybody know how to get rid of dandruff?

Is poison ivy contagious?

I've tried everything i know to solve the problem, but it doesn't seem to be going away. Help please?
I've got a MAJOR dandruff problem. It's real bad. It spill over into my ears and it's all dried up and kinda scaley, so I've gotta carefully scratch for some to come off my skin. A...

Why did he do this to me? WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?! :-( Get me out of this ugly dark skin.?
Why did god make my skin dark as the night sky. WHY WHY WHY?!?!?! Its is SO ugly and I'm like the ONLY one IN THE WORLD that is going through this. I cant walk the streets without people ...

I have a small red small swelling on the lower ridge of my nose!?
It came up all of a sudden, I actually think it's a bruise since it hurts like one and I might have done it during my sleep. Has anybody had the same symptoms, and if so how long did it take to ...

Does drinking lots of water get rid of spots?

It is winter and my toes are itchy,really itchy,burning itchy and i dont know what causes it or how to get rid
how to get rid of it,it gets worse when i get warm,how do i get rid of it??...

I have a huge bruse and a lot of swelling. Can you tell me how to unswell it? lol?
I was skateboarding up my friends ramp and I fell and now I just got home and looked at it and it hurts to walk and even MOVE!
So I just want to know if there is anyway to make the swelling go ...

I keep getting little red bumps on my body filled with a little bit of white fluid which can be popped .?
It has happened for a couple of years now and it happens summer or winter. What could this be? I get tired of always having the little red bumps on my body. How do I get rid of them? What causes this?...

I have a horrible sunburn, how can I soothe it?????

What is the best thing for body acne?

What soothes sun burn on your shoulders?
i got sunburnt at mount olympus and does anyone now anything that heals or soothes it ty
Additional Details
i had sun screen on though it must have got washed off in the ...

How many toes do you have?

xoxoxo
I have a ring and it turns my finger green when i wear it, could that make me ill?

Chinney
Rating
that's harmful to your finger. remove the ring and allow your finger enough blood circulation.

gatorcat29
eww! mabe u should not wear that ring.

summer ooohhh eight!
Rating
no just don't wear it anymore.

Little Sammy Sam
Rating
no it won't but it just tells you that the ring is fake.

Snapple n
No, it means that its cheap and its just rust from the ring. It will go away and you will be fine. It's happened to me plenty of times.

the_eternal_red_rose
i have heard this is a result of too much salt in one's body.

Coby
Rating
No it will not make you ill. The ring has a metallic content that is counteracting with you body's acidity rating. Some individuals with high acidity counts actually get the same reaction from gold silver and in rare instances platinum. The ring does not have to be solid copper or even have copper in it to cause this reaction. In fact almost all ferrous metals contain some copper in them. So you may not have a "CHEAP" ring after all. Simply brush the inside of your ring with clear nail polish and Voila problem solved.

sgrmama2000
It probably wont make u sick .If u really like the ring just put some clear fingernail polish on it and let it dry and it wont turn green.You might have to do it every week or so or every time you wear it.

?
Rating
It just means your ring is not made of silver and probably has copper in it which will turn your finger green. No, it won't make you ill. Just stop wearing your ring.

magician1506
Rating
Is the ring green? Maybe the paint rubs of. But is the reason your finger turns green is not obvious, you should stop wearing it and consult a doctor.

heybeerman4me
no it just means you have a cheap ring

Dee
Rating
I don't think it will make you ill. I had the same problem happen to me and the green went away after I stopped wearing it. If you still want to be able to use the ring put some clear nail polish on the inside. It should prevent it from turning your finger green again

answer machine
No it won't make you ill, if you like the ring take some clear nail polish and coat it with that and it won't make your finger green.

Dang I'm Rad
Rating
It won't make you sick but if you really like the ring, put some clear nailpolish on the inside of it and that should take care of the whole green thing.

Nothingusefullearnedinschool
Possibly. Toxins ARE obsorbed through the skin.
I would think it would make you ill to think you got cheated when you bought a cheapy ring!

ohio gal
Rating
try coating the band or whatever is in contact with your skin, with clear fingernail polish.

boo
Rating
that's not a good sign. find out what the ring is made of and see if you're allergic or something to it.
meanwhile, don't wear it.

redunicorn
Rating
You could use clear nail polish on the ring.

The ring should not make you ill unless you get a cut on your hand.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy