Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Can someone take a look at my pics and tell me what you think this is.....?
Its just on the sides of my back before it meets the armpit and the back of my thighs are starting too. I haven't ate anything different and it started after I left the tanning bed last night. I&...

Why do i always have cold hands?
Its been a major issue lately. My hands are always ice cold, even when my body or the tempurature is warm. Its also very difficult to make them warm. What could cause me to always have cold hands?...

Sunburn help?
i have a realy bad sunburn im out of aleo vera
and is there anything you can put on it to feel better
plz ...

What is the solution for cracked skin?
I have a crack skin on my finger and it was bleeding sometimes, I tried a lotion, but it didn't work, is there anything that helps?...

U wil be infected with hiv if u sleep with how many boys?
Im worried that im hiv beacuse i slept with 5 boys without using a condom so im very worried could that mean i have to go for ...

Will wearing gloves help protect me from the staff infections?
I have exema (sp???) and excess hand washing results in a break out of escama (sp???) ... so, I was wondering if wearing gloves is an alternative....

What does Toothpaste do to acne?

I don't drink alot of water...Does that have anything to do with causing premature wrinkles on your face?

Really itchy hands! Help?
The back of my hands really itch - moisturiser & hand cream just makes it worse, what shall I do?...

Acne problem.?
Ok. I have tried everthing! Prescrition benzylclin.Neutregena,proactiv,clearacel... gone,Now in process of clean in clear benn using it for a couple of weeks and i see no improvemnet of black heads.W...

How can i get my cold sore to heal faster?
I'm using this balm stuff but i want it gone now.. i always get them this time of year. So are there any tricks to making them go away?...

Are people with acne SOCIALLY unacceptable?
Each time a new relative sees me they tell me to use medication.They dont feel free to talk to me.Are people with moderate to severe acne really ...

Which is better??
Which is better for someone woth Mild acne along with cleaning my face 2 times a day
a refining mask
a clay maksk
or a Exfoliating peal??...

What would cause your belly button to "leak" , crust, and smell horrible for no reason?
This sounds really gross but its starting to get really disturbing.
I've always found that my belly button smells. and like if I itched it.. some white stuff would come out. Sometimes it ...

WHAT IS 2km IN MILES?

My legs wont tan, why?
I live in Florida, I lay out in the sun, no tanning beds or spray tans...I know it's hard to tan from the knee below, but does anyone have any advice on easier ways to tan my legs, because they&...

I burned my face wit these acne wipes that were two strong!?
now i have a huge burn mark on my face. i put aloe and stuff on it and its not working! what should i do!!!!!!!!!!...

Acne problems!?
i've been having the worst acne breakout in my entire life
my acnes slowly started to get worse during winter and now it's a HUGE mess
i am not even sure what i have now
my ...

Whats wrong with my body my hands and feet are green?

How do you remove fungus on skin?

Oli
I have a party in 5 days, but my face has erupted with spots. How can i get rid of them quickly?
I use Retin-A constantly but i still keep getting acne. Its very frustrating especially because its everywhere this week and i have a party on saturday.

Huw T
Rating
pick them

English Rose
toothpaste has some compound in it that folk say dries out spots!

silentwindflowingwater
change it to a fancy dress party and you won't need to worry!

skindoc
Rating
Hi
I tried some of these home based remedies and they did work for me ,this link has a lot of information and forums to discuss issues pertaining to skin,hair and weight problems so here goes,
http://www.wellnesstalk.org/3_25_0.html....

Good luck

That 70's Show Gal
Rating
Drink piles of evian water everyday from now til the party do not eat ANY processed food only fresh foods i.e. fruits and vegetables, fish and lean white meat-turkey chicken. do not cook with oils or butter only boil bake or steam reduce your salt intake and try not to wear any make-up til the party give your face a rest from all your usual creams and tonics you can become imune to them after a while. wash with emulave wash or e-lave wash available in boots chemist. Hope your party is great and your skin ravishing!!

bettyboop
Rating
put toothpaste on them before you go to bed and in the morning they should have dried up.good luck.

sky
Rating
go to your Gp and ask him if he can give you an anti-biotic, this is just in case you have an infection in your acne..

DONNA M
Rating
i use diluted vinegar, dab on with cotton pads

ema_817
Dont pick them or touch them, keep your face really clean and oil free and dont stress about it...stress can make them worse.

Enjoy the party!!

xXcheerXx
Rating
1.DON'T PANIC! Stress can cause acne too. Put on some music and calm down.
2. Drink lots of water! No more soft drinks until the party.
3. Wash your face. I like Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub. Any other kind of acne wash will work though.
4. Get a toner. I like Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Solutions Alcohol-Free Toner. Again anything will do.
5.Use Clean and Clear Persa Gel-10.
6.This can dry out your skin so be sure and moisturize. You can use Biore Pore Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer. Get whatever kind you want, but make sure it is oil-free (oil can clog pores).

I hope this helps!!!!!

Michelle
5 days is a short amount of time but anything is possible. You are probably getting acne because you don't clean your face good, you arent drinking enough water and or because you are stressed. Use a light cleanser. Do you know any Mary Kay ppl? They have this product and it works wonders!! My nephew had terrible acne and it cleared his face up in a matter of days and after a few weeks (like 2) u were like gosh. It comes with the blemish stuff also. It can be pricey though but trust, its worth it. Good luck

earthangel_ghost
Rating
Try a face wash with Tea Tree Oil in it, it's very good stuff.

Sereniti
Rating
Try using toothpaste, it dries spots quicker then some spot creams, and the spots fall off easy if you don't pick at them.

Use it day and night like 3 times a day.

Emma
Rating
I heard that supermodels do used toothpaste, I tried it last night and it sort of helped, they also use Haemoroid cream (it does shrink then!) Give it a go. although if you do you're braver than me.

personally if it was a week away, cleanse and tone all week and drink plenty of water (about 3 litres a day, its easier than you think) TRY BODY SHOP VITAMIN E INSTEAD, there is probably an ingredient in the retinox that your skin doesn't like or need.

Alex
Here are some of the remedies that I use to get rid of spots overnight:

-Use toothpaste overnight
-Rinse face with sea water (ever notice how people whoe swim in the sea a lot have lovely skin?)
- use benzoyl peroxide gel (ask your pharmacist). Be careful with this one as it can make your skin red and itchy if you use too much. But it really does clear up spots!

on the wagon
Rating
keep them, just invite fellow "zitters"

jessie
try witch doctor gel

[x] Laydee_Loz [x]
Rating
nivea visage young cleansing gel, toner and moisteriser! dey r gooooooooood

nadine
go to the mall and pick up a really good foundation to cover those babies right up!

Mick B
Rating
I use something called a witchstick. You can get them in places like superdrug. Its basically a stick of witch hazel that you apply directly to the zit(s) as often as you want. They dry my spots out within a couple of days

CAROLINE L
Make a very smooth Guacamole, Avocado, garlic, roasted tomatoes(passata at worst), onions and a very tiny amount of chili. Make up fresh every day and plaster your face for 15 Min's whilst in the bath. Drink water and take milk thistle. Simple natural and cheap.
Have a great party

TeaZe
Rating
bunsen burner

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy