Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Have you found an effective treatment for acne please?

Could I have scabies?
I started off having an itch around my groin/scrotum area which being slightly embarassing I decided not to go to the doctor with and assumed it was jock itch. I was treating it with anti-fungals ...

My face looks disguisting?
i have a pet cat who has fleas.
so i imagined that my WHOLE face is covered with flea bites!!
can you help me with it?
and how long do you think it will go away?
what products ...

Omg please please PLEASE HELP?
I am going on holiday tomorrow and i have 4 red blotches on my nose, they look disgusting

I need advice on how to get rid of them overnight? any home remidys that work? I cant go out now ...

Should I throw away my mascara if I have had a staff infection on my eyelid?
I have a healing staff infection sore below my eyebrow, on the eyelid. Should I throw away the mascara I have been using while I've had the infection? Could this cause a recurrent infection if ...

What is this pink dot on my face? (PIC)?
its been there for a couple of years..i dont know what it is but i want to know how to make it disappear..ive bee using conceler but its hard to cover it.

http://i227.photobucket....

Who do you go to to get a mole removed off your face?

Why do i sweat a lot when i'm sleeping?
the room is not warm and i am not stressed....

REALLY chapped lips???
i week from today my lips got really itchy and then like i got a line right under my bottom lip that had a couple bumps that looked like a rash andmy lips go really dry and started to peel. now they ...

Whats good remedies to git rid of warts?big n small ones?

Additional Details
i went to the doc n they got froze off n just came ...

I have a bump that came up by my lip it hurt 4 5 days it has pus but you can't see it dont hurt now what is it
it is a little bump and it is a little hard...can anyone help me out??...

How many people in the uk have scars?

Do u think people who are drunk or on drugs should have to pay for emergency hospital treatment?
and explain why.....

Can you get chicken pox more than once?
Ive got bumps on me and they just came on me skin like 3 days ago. my mom said that i had chicken pox one time but it was a small one on my neck and the doctors said i could get it again. how do i ...

HELP! My children have head lice and I can't seem to get rid of the bloody buggers. Any suggestions?

Please help my child's skin issue?
My adopted son who is 11, has a skin issue. Where we live its very cold and packed with snow. Ever since Winter came around my son has skin that feels very rough and dry, feels like it has no ...

My wife has had an insect bite her arm?
it has swelled up quite badly.she has been given anti biotics.flucloxacllin capsules 500 mg.
taken from yesterday 11am.
the swelling has not got any better yet.when can we expect it to go ...

I have noticed new moles on my back which i have never seen before?
they are also starting to itchy me i dont know if this is because i have just noticed them or if this is somethin to be concerned about!?...

What are moquito's attracted to? please answer.?
I have these really bad mosquito bites on my legs, and they have really swollen up.

I had lots last year in the summer too.

Just what are they attracted to and how can I prevent ...

Iz swimming harmful 4 my skin?
hey planning 2 tak swimming classes....4 jus 1 month...ll it hav any kinda side effect on my skin......

smiles_mmm
I have a bump on my back that has been there for 2 years now?
I have had a raised bump the size of a dime on my back for about 2 1/2 years right next to my spine in between my shoulder blades. Well in the last 3 weeks it has grown to the size of a half dollar and is raised alot more and before it was not painful but now it is very painful. Cannot really afford to go to the Dr. Any idea what it could be. It is red around the outer edges and is very light in color in the middle. Very painful around the edges and numb in the middle. Please help me!

nicolacollette
go to doctor

julie o
You really need to have a biopsy to make sure it is not cancerous. It could be a cyst. Either way, you need to seek attention from a physician.

"Lil Twone"
Rating
2 yaers you need to go to the doctor immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Jack Kerouac
go see a doctor NOW...coudl be cancer / cyst...

j_incognito
Rating
I would definitely make an appointment at the dermatologist's office adn get it looked at as soon as possible!

Brother Lance
It could be an alien tracking device and they are preparing to launch you back to the mothership. Seriously, get that checked out ASAP!

vanessa_lynette24
Rating
doctor.........duh

f12button
Rating
You may not have a choice but to go to the doctor. Or the hospital. It may be malignant melinoma.

mickey
I would make an appt with a Dr.

alfjr24
Rating
sounds like it may be a boil...theyre very painful if they get too bad. you should go to the emergency room, and worry about the bill later...
good luck, and take care...

mystina777
Rating
Okay when stuff like that happens it doesn't matter if you "Cannot really afford to go to the Dr."! This could be a sign of a -serious- medical problem. You need to have it taken care of now.

me
I agree with everyone else, you need a Dr. I had a lump on left side near my shoulder blade that I ignored for a long. Finally saw my Dr. It was a "fatty" tumor. I had a simple surgery to remove it. I remember someone having a lump on the side of his face by his ear. It kept getting harder & bigger, it went on for almost a year before he got help. It turned out to be an ingrown hair that had formed a ball amd kept growing. They had to cut it out. I'm not kidding! Find a Dr that has a sliding scale fee based on your income or go to the emergency room & make payments later. If you don't have insurance or can't get it through work or whatever, apply for aid at the welfare office. I think every state has some form on indigent coverage.

Seikilos
Rating
Could be a boil, but than maybe not. Any time you have a long standing lump that all of a sudden starts to grow, it is time to check it out. Do not wait, get the doc on it quickly.

coonazzgal
Rating
i had one too for a few yrs then it got to bothering me sometimes it would itch and it also got bigger i had to go to the dr with mine they told me it was a saibacious cyst and they removed it i went back to work the next day they did send it off to be tested but all was fine

maxima
Rating
A basic doctor/clinic will be able to determine if this bump is harmless or not. There are medical clinics that charge 40 to 60 dollars for a standard exam and it won't take long. There's a good chance it is a "fatty cyst" that's become irritated. If you can't afford the clinic, I'd head to the ER

Irish
Sounds like a cist which has decided to grow. You have to have it removed if it's bothering you and growing. No choice.

hello1234
Rating
My mom has had many bumps on her, and has went to the doctor for them. Think of it this way, you could either pay the money for a check up, or die from the bump that could be killing you.

watty_ofthe_wattykins
GO SEE A DOCTOR, THEY MUST ADMIT YOU, ITS THE LAW

just file for bankruptcy if all else fails finacially.

x.SYDNEY™.x
ummmm... i dont really know what that could be...

Cyndee
Rating
I am NO doctor and am not in the medical field but, it sounds like a cysts. I have had several of them over the years. There not life threatening but once they start bothering you, you might as well get it removed. It may stop huring for awhile, mine did. But it will start hurting again.

I'm no doctor, but it sounds very similiar to what I have had. I had one on my lower spine and 2 under my arm. As a matter of fact my doctor told me until the 2nd one under my arm started bothering me he would leave it alone.

If it is a cysts, the doctor will want to lance it. It's not fun, I'm not going to lie to you, but if it starts hurting bad, you'll be glad to go and have it removed.

Have a doctor check it out.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, April 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy